lend $5000 to gf

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funketekun said:
If you have a gf will you lend her 5000 dollars?

-
-
-

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Nope!!!!

-
--

MrMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
funketekun said:
If you have a gf will you lend her 5000 dollars?
No.

$5,000 is a LOT of money. If she needs the money that bad, she should talk to a bank about getting a loan. If her credit isn't good enough to get a loan, well, there's probably a reason for that.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LEND HER THE MONEY ITS THE 21ST CENTURY WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!!!
girls should get all the money. its the hidden rule of modern day america.
if shes goin to use the money to buy clothes, even better for you!!

chaddycakes21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could i ask what the money is going to be used for?

From my experience in this life, about 50-75% of the people i have lent money to either...
A) Took forever to pay me back
B) Never paid me back

Do NOT! i repeat Do NOT! lend this girl money.
Like others have said if she really needs the money that bad go to the bank, financial aid, credit union, etc.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funketekun said:
I like some answers hahahahah
-
-

-

Everyone---- me included, seems to be saying ----

drumroll, please............-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

NO!!!

Don't give her money!!!!!!!!!!

There's your "answer."

-
-
-

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what it is. I mean if it was for like chemo therapy or some kind of expensive medicine that she has to have or she will die or something then yeah but not if it's something stupid. Maybe for breast implants...:p

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was an AFC I would. But I would NEVER lend $5000 to a gf even if I had that kind of money to spare, sorry...what would she need that kind of money for that isn't life threatening or something along the lines of that?...

Dilberto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either for a down on a new car......or fake boobs.....ohhhh HELL NO!!!

hbxdoode

Banned
Reaction score
depends, how long have yall been dating, and whats the money for?

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is way too simple. Ask her why she needs such a large amount of money and use your own brain to think about whether she really needs it or not. If it's to purchase new pairs of clothing because she feels like it, I obviously would not give her the money. If it's for medication she needs for a very close family member, it's a different story.

Than again, you also need to look at yourself financially. Can you give her $5000 and still be financially okay? Do you even have $5000 to lend her?

Go through the decision making process to come to your conclusion and see how much you really do trust this girl.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lend anyone any amount of money unless you can afford to give it to them.

skirtChaser

Banned
Reaction score
If she has collateral, write up a contract, charge her 16% interest, make late payment charges, have it notarized, if she stop paying go to court and have her wages garnished, I've done it several times, mostly with my rentals, if she has her car payed for you can even put your name on her car title and if she stops paying you can take her car. Proceed with caution, do a credit report on her, be ready to collect if she defaults. Make sure you put in the late payment fee and court cost to garnish her wages. Limits to how much interest you can charge but no limits to how much of a "late payment fee".
If she wants to start trading sex for payments I think a good rate for that would be around 30 bucks a blow. On a 5K loan plus interest and fees, that's a lot of kawk sucking.

Last edited: