Leave Women Off This Site.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I don't understand you people's reasoning for bringing women to this website. What purpose does this serve? So that she can tell her little friends, and so on until the media gets ahold of it? Yes, that way women everywhere can recognize a guy who reads about them, therefore defeating the purpose of reading about them in the first place because it is such a turnoff to know someone had to read to figure you out... holy ****.

Think about it. The more people find out about this site, the more women are going to be coming here, reading about our secrets. Do you realize how easy it will be for them to recognize when someone is using "dj" techniques after that?

Then all of our secrets will be gone, and the women will be twice as strong - they will realize what they have naturally, what they have been doing right all these years naturally, and the really good looking ones will be fvcking super-b*tches, running around using all men, even DJS.

KEEP THE WOMEN OFF OF THIS SITE IF IT MEANS SACRIFICING YOUR LIFE. I for one enjoy knowing more than women for once. Lets PLEASE keep it that way.

runna4

Don Juan
Reaction score
no sh*t... why can't we guys just chill here.

You know how nosey women can be... and how much they spread stuff to eachother.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. You know. Cause I called up my mom, my sister, my aunts, and I was like, "OMFG! CHECK THIS SITE OUT! I CAN NOW SCORE WITH ANY CHICK ANY TIME ANY WHERE! MUHAHAHAHA"

--

Dude. You realize what an open place the internet is? It's not like this site is behind some special firewall where you have to pass a gender test. Most of the time, the chicks find this site on their own...

Not much we can do about it.

However, having girls on this site isn't the greatest thing, in my opinion. I haven't seen a whole lot of great info. Sure, sometimes you get some good advice, but not all the time...

-- Zero-

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
No sh*t the internet is an open place and women are going to find it on their own. ALL I'M SAYING, IS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT.

Sure there have been women come in from search engines n shiat probably, but retards on here have told women about the site, without a doubt. "You know theres this site I have been reading lately on the internet that told me exactly about this situation I'm in with you right now" "Oh and what was this website called?"....

People are bringing their wives here, they are telling their chick friends.

TO THOSE PEOPLE: This has no purpose. It cannot help you by telling ANYONE about this website. Don't even tell your guy friends, cuz they will only call you a lamer.

Simply put, keep your fellow dj's privacy in mind, and KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Thanks.

CL

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The First rule of SoSuave, is you do not talk about Sosuave.

The Second rule of SoSuave is you do not talk about Sosuave.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

If you think this site is all about "secret tricks and techniques" you haven't learned a thing. It shouldn't make a difference if women know what's taught here.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
lol

If you think this site is all about "secret tricks and techniques" you haven't learned a thing. It shouldn't make a difference if women know what's taught here.

Which is the point of my sarcasm.

Women can't help what they want. Whether they know it or not.

That's why this site works.

-- Zero-

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... I got into a fairly intense discussion with a woman on a different board about attraction and such. They just don't get it, although some will be more open than others.

However, on the other hand, I remember that BadGirlSwirl troll epidemic that came through, and I thought that was rather... entertaining. :D

BGMan

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is bringing chicks here?

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be the ONLY guy here that actually likes the female posters (such as Wyldfire). How many have I seen here? Like three? Sometimes they make no sense but sometimes they do say something interesting (especially if they relate to what a guy did to THEM rather than what her 'theories' are).

The members I want away with are those who TALK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME or LiKE ThIs aND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

RazzleDazzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever try to keep women out of things?? Yeah that happens. This site is for Men, but that does not mean women can stop what we do here. You come here for advice to walk the path of a man. To find yourself, or rather what you can be.

How does women coming here stop this? The only way they could try is if hundreds of them started flooding our boards. This site has been up for a few years anyhow. I've only seen a handful of women too. I don't think it's going to be a problem.

I do agree that i'd rather have no women here. When have they not screwed things up? It started with Eve and has never stopped.
:D

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh comon, this forum is just like one big conversation. It shouldn't be treated like a club or something. What is wrong with having women here? We can help with thier problems (look at tamales), and they sometimes have interesting outlooks on things.

Or wait, are all you in the mindset where you follow the "I can't have no female friends" rule? I know alot of people, and a guy with NO friends that are girls probably needs to get some more friends.

Besides, there is more crap advice that is spewed out from the male posters here than the female ones. :D

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
really I have to say only a few girls are permitted but in reality, everyone'll just say "no don't listen to them sosuaves, they just trickers"

I would have to agree totally with this thread starter

SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND STOP TELLING YOUR FRIENDS, EVEN YOUR BEST DAMN FRIEND

remember, people can't keep their mouth shut, I know the feeling

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen man, life is not static..it is always changing..

Ever notice in the pre-50's and 60's how women were turned on by AFC's?

Now in the 2000's its a major turn off?

I say..let the women of the world KNOW how stupid their behavior is..start wisening up..start recognizing the games both men and women play..and start treating men who are interested, gentlemanly, etc who call you after a date as a favoirable trait vs. seeing him as a guy who is needy and desperate.

This site my friends is an inevitable part of the human Social Evolutionary ladder..we learn to treat a woman a certain way to get responses..

they recognize out patterns over a time span..then CHANGE/FLIP the whole game around

DJ'ing is about being able to see those changes and adapt..vs. being the lazy mongrel who learns all this stuff..and thinks he can use it for life, without the women actually "catching on"

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icepick
Besides, there is more crap advice that is spewed out from the male posters here than the female ones. :D
Yes, I gotta agree fully with this......

This thread reminds me of how we were when we were 10 years old, had a treefort, and wouldn't let girls into the 'club'.....:cool:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So does this mean we can't go to "girlproblems.com?"

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, these forums need DNA testing as a compulsury thing during registeration.