Leave Women Off This Site.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. Ok ok. I give up. Tell your moms, sisters, girlfriends, wives, and shemale friends. Whatever.

Let oprah get a hold of this site. Let her figure out yet another way to use our ways against us. Or some extreme feminist... get all the women up in arms.

Whatever I really don't give a shiat anymore. We've got a good thing going here, but I guess all good things must end sometime.

Fvck I hate oprah. I saw a little bit of her show today before flipping the channel cuz I was eating some food...
It was all about how men can't cook - the title was something like "Everyone watch out - men are cooking". Then she followed up the show by having a chef on there showing all the men that are watching how to cook gourmet meals. To the people of less intelligence, this would be good... "oh yes, now I can cook my girlfriend that perfect meal all the time! She will love me!" To someone with half a brain in their head, they would realize the bigger picture.

I use this example, as the context of it it applies to this post. If you can't figure out what I am talking about, forget it. You are obviously not deep enough and never will be.

CL

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, even if women suspected what your DJ game was..they are still attracted to it, because they dont know FOR CERTAIN you are laying these techniques on them.

I feel sorry for any guy that lets his sig. other read these posts tho..because she will call him on every little move he makes.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, stop telling women about it. We don't want them getting our secrets. The WWW is an open place, too open. I don't think that's what Al Gore had in mind when he invented the internet.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask me, women are fine here but never take their advice seriously. Most of the time they are speaking from a non-slut angle. They don't want to amount to taking in more ****s than there are fingers and toes so they try to play up the whole nice guy image to follow while they're bouncing on a **** of a "bad boy" that very day.