Lady Gaga must die

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
The title says it all.. who's with me? Tell this no rhythm hussy to take her "disco stick" to Europe, where someone might like her crappy techno pop.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm European and indeed, I would make sex with her, repeatedly.

Send her to us and I'll send you 10 fat chicks in return, because you americans seem to really enjoy them, as 84% of american girls are fat.

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Taviii said:
I'm European and indeed, I would make sex with her, repeatedly.

Send her to us and I'll send you 10 fat chicks in return, because you americans seem to really enjoy them, as 84% of american girls are fat.
haha good one. I wasn't talking about how good looking or f*ckable she is... I was talking about her music (or what she calls music) ... Plus there are a bunch more sexy singers and performers we have to choose from besides her.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy her music more then the Eurovision 2009 gay music you hear now everywhere here.

That piece of **** Alexandre Rybak.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't disagree more.

Though I don't like all of her songs she is better than most of the current garbage passing as talent these days.

"Just Dance" and "Lovegame" are awesome in my opinion. :rock:

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The UK loves her. At least she can sing and dance at the same time. Better than half the female performers out there.

Hache

Reaction score
swap you for Amy Winehouse, she's got those crap talking slightly abusive lyrics which put together with music is awful, and the additional personal life mental health problems America loves it's musicians to have.

We'll take Lady Gaga even if she has only had 2 good songs, is annoying and an extremely weird scary woman.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree only because you're not taking it far enough. There are a lot of people I would want to see gone. I got spoiled on good music, so a lot of folks aren't working for me right now.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hache said:
swap you for Amy Winehouse, she's got those crap talking slightly abusive lyrics which put together with music is awful, and the additional personal life mental health problems America loves it's musicians to have.

We'll take Lady Gaga even if she has only had 2 good songs, is annoying and an extremely weird scary woman.
I know of 2 more...try these.

Lady GaGa- Paparazzi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ainQJqdhU&feature=related

Lady GaGa- I Like It Rough http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYcA7mEbyD8

These songs are pretty catchy...I think her music is good, but shes an ugly wh0re with no style.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX's two songs are meh.

Ken's two songs are excellent, ill be jamming out to them for the rest of the day.

Damn straight she likes it rough.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's at the forefront of the UNIMAGINATIVE LYRICS craze of 2009...look at her lyrics, she's just singing about losing her phone in a bar and stupid mundane crap, you're dumber every time you listen to this modern dribble

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not about the words, its about the instrumentals and how well the vocals harmonize with them.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that Wale song would be boring without her on the hook

and I like Just Dance and Pokerface. it's fun as hell when those songs come on in the club

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
#1 shes a dike (look it up)

#2 her videos are very anti-male

(my gf loves her music)
1 she's BI. I met her ex boyfriend a few months back.

2. her vids are demeaning to males unless they're gay.

My girlfriend took body shots off of her in LA so I'm not a tremendous fan.

I got no problems with her music since I hear it almost every night at venues. I'd say it's no better or worse then most of the garbage that's on billboard top 40 these days.

I really miss old school Cyprus Hill:(

snackwitch

Don Juan
Reaction score
sh*t this is the reason she is still on the air, people are either indifferent or actually dig this crap. Here's hoping to that her music will die a QUIET death and at least move off the radio/ top 40 so at least they stop playing this crap at clubs.

I think Dave Chapelle said it best: "this b*tch's crazy dancing is making my penis go soft"

Last edited:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but snackwitch, i love her :(

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can people not throw the word "Europe" around please..It doesn't refer to a place at all, it refers to a continent made up of many countries which are vastly different in culture to each other.

Personally I think her music is crap apart from Just Dance and Pokerface which I don't genuinely like, I just dance to them when i'm drunk as fvck