Lady Gaga must die

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
its not about the words, its about the instrumentals and how well the vocals harmonize with them.
Ha LOL!

This is awesome. I love the music industry--and not just cuz I am in it... I think its great how people assume that these no-talent ass chics have anything to do with the music that has their name on it. This is how it works: Record executive picks out a girl who looks like she would attract attention based on photographs, then calls a producer to make a track for her to sing over, then a writer makes the lyrics for her to sing. Then, since pretty much none of these chics can sing, the sound engineer has to run their voices through an Eventide H8000 harmonizer so that her voice sounds like she is singing in key. Most pop singers (including the famous Britney spears) simply do not have vocal talent, so they just start singing and the sound engineer fixes their shortfalls before the public hears it. Promos of her release are sent to club DJ's who then mix it into their playlist at clubs and if the sound is popular enough for the sheeple, it comes out of the radio!!

You will only have to wait a few months till she is phased out and the new pop singer/ marketing icon/ youth idol is positioned in her place.

matchstick

Reaction score
I actually liked her music, it's catchy but I won't watch her though. She's quite the beast!

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hughman said:
The UK loves her. At least she can sing and dance at the same time. Better than half the female performers out there.
M.I.A. would like to have a word with you...plus she's pretty damn hot too.

Plus, I don't know, I'm not really into the "alternative" artsy look with the manly bangs that Gaga has.

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evzone said:
M.I.A. would like to have a word with you...plus she's pretty damn hot too.

Plus, I don't know, I'm not really into the "alternative" artsy look with the manly bangs that Gaga has.
Isn't MIA colored? :moon:

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like many top 40 songs nowadays, not a big fan of Lady GaGa either, but I will say her songs are DEFINATELY better than the other crap I hear when I go to the club.
Most this crap they play at the club is completely undanceable, no joke there's parts in the "songs" that have sections where there's no beat at all.
Yet it's meant to be a dance/techno track.. and all you hear is like some crap ambient effect that goes on for like 20 seconds and everyone just stands there awkwardly waiting for a beat to come in.

Lady Gaga's songs always get people on the dance floor, they are above the rest of the crap out today, which is unfortunate because her music is just generic pop crap, it's better generic pop crap than most other stuff out nowadays.

I will also say her songs actually turn out really nice when you play them in your band.
Poker Face and Just Dance are great songs to get the band and crowd having a good time since they are relatively fresh, and upbeat.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Ha LOL!

This is awesome. I love the music industry--and not just cuz I am in it... I think its great how people assume that these no-talent ass chics have anything to do with the music that has their name on it. This is how it works: Record executive picks out a girl who looks like she would attract attention based on photographs, then calls a producer to make a track for her to sing over, then a writer makes the lyrics for her to sing. Then, since pretty much none of these chics can sing, the sound engineer has to run their voices through an Eventide H8000 harmonizer so that her voice sounds like she is singing in key. Most pop singers (including the famous Britney spears) simply do not have vocal talent, so they just start singing and the sound engineer fixes their shortfalls before the public hears it. Promos of her release are sent to club DJ's who then mix it into their playlist at clubs and if the sound is popular enough for the sheeple, it comes out of the radio!!

You will only have to wait a few months till she is phased out and the new pop singer/ marketing icon/ youth idol is positioned in her place.
Sounds about right, would it be fair to say that the bigger record companies probably have the next 5 or so years of "hits" pretty much already written and lined up?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
King Turi said:
Sounds about right, would it be fair to say that the bigger record companies probably have the next 5 or so years of "hits" pretty much already written and lined up?
Yep, ever wonder how a chic with no musical background as a producer went onto american idol and then somehow came out with a hit song? Kelly clarkson hasn't the faintest idea of how any of her songs are arranged or produced, yet she's the star!! Same deal with Gaga, without talented producers making the music for her, she would be a big fat zero. This is the guy behind this no talent ass chics music:

http://www.myspace.com/redonenet

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm torn between appreciating him for lady gaga, and loathing him for akon.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to even lie to you guys. I like the song "poker face" or whatever the F**K it's called, but when I first saw her I knew something wasn't right. Her whole attitude and body weren't right.

She's got a d!ck.

Literally: http://www.phillyd.tv/2009/07/30/lady-gaga-is-a-hermaphrodite/

Look up the quote:
Its not something that I'm ashamed of, just isn't something that i go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but i consider myself a female. Its just a little bit of a penis and really doesnt interfere much with my life. the reason I haven't talked about it is that its not a big deal to me. like come on. its not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I'm sexy, I'm hot. i have both a poon and a peener. big ****ing deal.