Ladies: What Do You Want?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
This question is for the 5 chicks that post on this site.

Ladies, what is it that you want from men? How do you want us to approach you? What do you want in a relationship? How long are we suppose to wait for sex? Is a relationship a prerequisite before sex? What is the guy's role in the relationship? Are we suppose to pay for the date, bring flowers, Godiva chocolates, and pay for the gas money. Can a guy really get out of the "friend's zone?" Is money important. There's a study out there that says, that women generally don't want a man that makes less than them? Is it length or width. From what I understand chicks generally don't those booty movie we-wes because they cause pain and discomfort. Boxers or briefs? Finally where do you want the goo dumped. On your face, chin, stomach, snatch, back, weave, big toe, ass or chest?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that simple. Don't expect any hard set generalities to work with women. Each has individual past experiences that would need to be addressed in specific ways. Best bet is to define yourself and focus on sarging women who enjoy a man like you as opposed to attempting to adjust yourself to the myriad of needs that women want fulfilled.

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way i see it, not only different women have different tastes, but many seem to not even know what they really want. Or worse, they want conflicting things all at once. They want you to be romantic, but they also want you to to treat them badly once in a while.

So my advice is: either act randomly with them, giving them a roller coaster of feelings, OR act like you always do with women, and it's up to them to like you or get out of your life.

The first one is probably gonna give you more short-termed action, while the latter will probably give you more quality, possibly long-term, relationships.
It depends on what YOU really want.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to agree with Francisco. Just like men, their wants differ. But just like men, women have the same basic needs. That's why it's always safest to play on those and then work your way up the cognitive ladder, that's what I'd say.

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
They don't know what they ****ing want. The things they want make them feel bad about themselves (IE: money, dominance, etc.) so they automatically cross out those as possibilities... so they can't figure out exactly what they want.

Never take advice from a girl. From what an article said:

"Women tend to give advice that would make the guy do something to strengthen her ego if the advice giver was the girl that the guy is after."

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Ladies: What Do You Want?"

"This question is for the 5 chicks that post on this site."

Seems pretty clear to me. Don't know why there's so many guys posting.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let me spill their secret. They want a man with a sense of humour.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is clearly stated: the question if for women that post on the forum only. I don't see why many guys try to answer the guy's questions....
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THE QUESTION IF YOU'RE NOT A WOMAN

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
It is clearly stated: the question if for women that post on the forum only. I don't see why many guys try to answer the guy's questions....
OOooo, he told you guys!!! :woo:

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want a guy that makes me laugh. I want a guy who enjoys insightful discussions. I want a guy who can be romantic but not overly needy. I want a guy who will share himself with me goals dreams, wants needs, but I want a guy that will not be afraid to argue with me. I want a guy who can be serious when the situation deems it. I want a guy who will encourage me to be the best i can be and vice versa. I want a connection and emotional investment. But my answer is a guy has to balance these things and be able to read my mind :) LOL

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(Did you see the fron page today, 6 characteristics? That's a woman's list of what she wants.)

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
The question *is for women.......

sorry for posting. :yawn:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can only answer on my own behalf and not on anyone elses.
Maximus Rex said:
This question is for the 5 chicks that post on this site.

Ladies, what is it that you want from men?
make me smile, make me laugh, make me feel good
How do you want us to approach you?[/QUOTE]walk up and say hi
What do you want in a relationship?[/QUOTE]im married, so i want alot in my relationship with my husband, like trust and love for starters
How long are we suppose to wait for sex?[/QUOTE] by date #3
Is a relationship a prerequisite before sex? [/QUOTE] not always
What is the guy's role in the relationship?[/QUOTE]depends on the relationship
Are we suppose to pay for the date, bring flowers, Godiva chocolates, and pay for the gas money.[/QUOTE] no, eww and yes
Can a guy really get out of the "friend's zone?"[/QUOTE]only once in a lifetime
Is money important. There's a study out there that says, that women generally don't want a man that makes less than them? [/QUOTE]money doesnt equal happiness
Is it length or width.[/QUOTE] sometimes its both, but its more how you wave the wand
]From what I understand chicks generally don't those booty movie we-wes because they cause pain and discomfort.[/QUOTE] botty what?
Boxers or briefs?[/QUOTE]boxer briefs are nice
Finally where do you want the goo dumped. On your face, chin, stomach, snatch, back, weave, big toe, ass or chest?[/QUOTE] suck dry !

Evo-Psych

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:

Looks like the dude is trying to sarge SoSuave. :D

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, hes tryin to game the 5 chicks that post here and know all the tips, tricks and secrets of our craft

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:

You're a guy and you posted, don't be a meanie :cry:

I'm almost interested in what the girls have to say. Good for a general consensus I guess. But stressing the point of individuality is important.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brenbaus said:
yeah, hes tryin to game the 5 chicks that post here and know all the tips, tricks and secrets of our craft
Well, as quiet as it's kept; if he had the ability to game them he would have PM'd them... Shhhhhh.... :whistle: