Koko Beaute Has Officially Hit 'The Wall'. She's an Example for All Women About What Can Happen When Riding the Penis Carousel

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m in my 50’s and normally date woman in their 40’s or so. One of the gals I spend time with that I would rate a 7.5/8 has cute little body, big round booter, great legs etc. I think she’s quite pretty. She never had kids, she frankly is kinda nuts. She goes through phases where she laments it a great deal. To the point of tears, “I have no one”. I actually said to her once “it’s because you had them all already”. To be fair it was in a bit of an argument where she justified her mood by saying that. I was feeling particularly assholish that day.

Another woman I stopped seeing last year also quite pretty by me estimation and I’d wager many here would consider her attractive, Hyoooge natty D’s and a tight little gymnast body. Never married, no kids, same story. Now mind you both these chicks definitely have some mileage, they’re both good looking and childless. And they’re both nuts.
Every childless woman of post-fertility age is going to be nuts by default. Every…single…one. Women are biologically programmed for motherhood. No amount of feminist brainwashing or new age girl power propaganda can completely erase this biological conditioning. Once they realize that they missed the last train to leave the station, they lose their sh!t. Some of them put up a brave face but deep down they are miserable individuals.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So then what should it be? Make a phone call, meet up, screw? (I actually experienced that before marriage a few times.)

Perhaps this is incongruent with the flavor of this board, but these women don’t owe men ****, including good behavior, considering all this is outside of marriage and family formation. All is fair in hooking up. All is fair in pump and dump, “hunting,” and even in many “relationships,” I believe.
I agree with this if a guy is only looking for something casual or a ONS, he's better of just inviting a girl over to smash. The reality is though most men can't pull this off for a first meet and most women won't go to a guy's house the first date. Does it happen? of course(It's easier in 2024 than ever)I think the best scenario is maybe go on a couple of formal dates and then you can do "house dates". However, if you're just looking to smash and you have to resort to taking women on formal dates all the time. That tells me the guy isn't that attractive or shooting above his weight

This actually seems like a low expectation. If a guy can’t blow a few hundred bucks in a night for a woman allowing him to screw her, then he’s surely not in a good spot.
I agree and disagree. I think if a guy is still worrying about how much money to spend on a dinner date at 35+ years old then dating shouldn't be the focus of said guy. Dating costs in one way or another especially with time. I don't think it's a good habit to blow tons of money on a first date just to get laid. I think there are cheaper options. However, this is my problem with the Redpill why even bother to go on a dinner date just to get laid for ONS? you're better off trying to get the girl to your house or hers right away ( than wasting your money on something that isn't even guaranteed.

Now if you're looking for a relationship or more than having fun, but within reason. IMO once a girl has shown herself to be worthy of your time and financial generosity then you can take her out on fancy things. To each, it's own though

This is not a low expectation. Dinner in a restaurant isn't something that I think is advisable for a casual sex arrangement. I also think the common Manosphere rule of "no dinner dates in restaurants before sex" is a good rule.

There's probably some gray area on the idea of going out to a bar for drinks.

In casual sex, I'd like for it to be a zero date bang. I'd like for it to be same night sex after a nightlife venue approach.

If a man can strongly attract and seduce women, he won't need to spend $100-$250 on a night out in order to get sex. His acquisition costs will be low because the woman is DTF and doesn't need much.

I have alternated over time between being a serial monogamist and being a player over the years that I have been a seduction focused guy.
This rule while it may save you money, isn't realistic for most men. Most dates happen at night after work hours, now if it's just a couple of drinks's cool but women now have become sneaky and they will try to sneak in an appetizer. Obviously, this also depends on the guy and the region that he lives in. If you live in Cali or Texas (like yourself) then yes it's easier to avoid dinner dates. However for guys like myself who live in the midwest where it's cold 6 months out of the year. These dates are inevitable sometimes due to convenience factors (logistics) and weather. Most men don't have the looks, game, or sex appeal to just get a woman to your spot asap. Even an average-looking woman. I have a buddy who hasn't gone on a date in 5 years and just smashes chicks. He is very handsome though and the exception to the rule. The reality is most women will not go for this. This is why you either go on cheap budget dates or if you do decide to do a dinner date, cook at your house or hers or go to a dinner spot during happy hour

I do agree with you that if a man can attract a woman he doesn't have to spend tons of money, However if you're trying to date multiple women and you're penny-pinching than dating should not be your focus at all.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to manosphere and RP rhetoric. Melli hit the wall and there is no way a "High-value man" like Gilbert would want her, yet it's very publicly known that Gilbert chased her for months to go on a date and now they are getting married.
Wealthy man, yes, but he's definitely not a high value man. He most probably has self esteem issues ... a grown ass 42yrs old man with 4 kids to chase that tatted up woman with a nose ring. And get married? :rolleyes: My guess is that she's the man in that relationship.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Melli hit the wall
There is no wall. There’s only a wall for the biological clock (fertility), but there’s not a wall that is hit making women unsuitable for sex and companionship! Men of all ages want sex and companionship and if they’re not realistic, they will die dlckless and alone. Uncomplicated, realistic men are aware of this. My “post wall” 60-something Aunt recently shacked up with a 70 year old guy.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you listen carefully at 5:24 (where’s she popping a champagne bottle on a private jet and saying that it’s what she’s “used to”), you can hear men speaking arabic in the background. That tells you all you need to know. She’s the kind of woman who gets flown to Dubai by rich arabs and is paid $10-15K to do some really degrading stuff. And she probably spends that money on designer bags, shoes and other junk. But that revenue stream is about to dry up because she’s getting too old. What a pathetic waste of a life.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this if a guy is only looking for something casual or a ONS, he's better of just inviting a girl over to smash. The reality is though most men can't pull this off for a first meet and most women won't go to a guy's house the first date. Does it happen? of course(It's easier in 2024 than ever)I think the best scenario is maybe go on a couple of formal dates and then you can do "house dates". However, if you're just looking to smash and you have to resort to taking women on formal dates all the time. That tells me the guy isn't that attractive or shooting above his weight
I only want to go on dates with women when I am seeking some sort of extended relationship. I do not want to go on dates when seeking casual sex. The best way to invite a woman over to your home to smash is to meet her initially in a nightlife venue, then bring her home from the nightlife venue. This is why electronic methods of starting interactions are inefficient. In an electronic method, you have to connect with her via some app, then invite her to a nightlife venue for drinks, then try to smash. Going to a nightlife venue and meeting a woman at a nightlife venue via a random in-person approach saves a step for getting the initial instance of sex.

The world seems to be trending more towards starting more interactions from electronic methods and that's disappointing.

Because of electronic methods, most men will need a bar drinks date before trying to smash.

Dinner in a restaurant isn't something that I think is advisable for a casual sex arrangement. I also think the common Manosphere rule of "no dinner dates in restaurants before sex" is a good rule.
This rule while it may save you money, isn't realistic for most men. Most dates happen at night after work hours, now if it's just a couple of drinks's cool but women now have become sneaky and they will try to sneak in an appetizer.
First dates arranged from apps tend to happen Sunday - Thursday nights. Additionally, I also think that dates from random in-person approaching would also tend to happen Sunday - Thursday nights. Yes, they do happen after work hours on Monday - Thursday nights. Setting the date later in the evening on Monday - Thursday nights is better for avoiding the sneaking in an appetizer. Starting a Monday - Thursday night at 8 or even 8:30 PM is best for avoiding the appetizer sneak in. The problem with the 8 or 8:30 PM start time is that it might be too late (somewhere between 10-11 PM) when you extend the invitation back to your home or try to get to her home for first date sex. Starting at 7:30 PM helps this a little bit and you have reasonable certainty it's going to be solely drinks and not an appetizer sneak in. Starting anytime before 7:30 PM on a weeknight makes the probability of an appetizer sneak in or a demand for a dinner date more probable.

I tend to have more 2nd or 3rd date sex because I don't want the first instance of sex to be late at night. I like having the first instance of sex after a home date.

this also depends on the guy and the region that he lives in. If you live in Cali or Texas (like yourself) then yes it's easier to avoid dinner dates. However for guys like myself who live in the midwest where it's cold 6 months out of the year. These dates are inevitable sometimes due to convenience factors (logistics) and weather.
I started using the tactic of avoiding dinner dates in restaurants after I moved to Texas. I've not tried that in other regions of the USA or internationally. I do think that tactic would work in Midwestern USA states, though it might be more difficult than Texas or the Southwestern USA (Southern California, Southern Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico).

Most men don't have the looks, game, or sex appeal to just get a woman to your spot asap. Even an average-looking woman.
That's true.

Koko is a dime a dozen to men who are high-earning or rich. The men that she wants and values. Koko is talking about affluent men. So in those circles, Koko is nothing special, heck in some of those circles she may be considered "average". However, to most men in RP circles (including here) she would be hot and arguably for some guys the hottest woman they have ever dealt with.
Agree. She's nothing special in the most affluent circles.

To a semi-successful man ($75,000 - $149,999 annual income in 2024), early 30s Koko would be impressive but definitely not the hottest woman.

Even a "Chad" making 100K a year is not in the conversation for marriage(or even an LTR)sure Koko might smash those guys for a ONS or situationship but when Koko is crying she is crying about rich affluent men.
Koko doesn't think that the semi-successful male income range above ($75,000 - $149,999) is all too impressive for an LTR. I agree that she might agree to shorter term sex with an above average looking male in that income range.

If you listen carefully at 5:24 (where’s she popping a champagne bottle on a private jet and saying that it’s what she’s “used to”), you can hear men speaking arabic in the background. That tells you all you need to know. She’s the kind of woman who gets flown to Dubai by rich arabs and is paid $10-15K to do some really degrading stuff. And she probably spends that money on designer bags, shoes and other junk. But that revenue stream is about to dry up because she’s getting too old. What a pathetic waste of a life.
That's incredibly observant. I went back to the video and hear some non-English sounds in the background at full speed playback. I slowed playback and also heard those sounds. Based on your evidence, there's a good chance she's been flown out to Dubai and done something nasty. You're correct about the consumer goods she would use from her money from getting flown out.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was curious about this Koko chick does, so I did some browsing on her IG look what I found heh

Koko bf2.JPG Kokobf3.JPG koko4.JPG

I see she lives in Miami (shocker)Same ol influencer crap, fancy bags, trips, nice dinners, all the shallow vapid things these women care for

*yawn*

I'm not a hater if Koko likes it then I love it, :rofl:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see she lives in Miami (shocker)Same ol influencer crap, fancy bags, trips, nice dinners, all the shallow vapid things these women care for

I'm not a hater if Koko likes it then I love it, :rofl:
Living in New York and Miami changed her. She's completely different from who she was raised to be while she was in Croatia. If she had stayed in her home country, she would have been a wife and a mother long before age 33.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every Koko who finds a beta orbiter... there are literally thousands of older women (35+) that have no reliable men. studies have shown we have more single women then any time in history. also, when women start relationship later in life, the "bonding" isn't there.. the man AND woman don't take the relationship as seriously as when they were younger esp since these relationships cannot produce kids - the domain of the younger woman.

yes, older women (35+) have it VERY rough as compared to younger women. Without the power of beauty to ride through the highs and lows of life.. most relationship are not stable.

Sex, beauty... doing things together through the years, etc... these help with bonding and ultimately stable relationships. Mother nature's grand design.. she made average men initially "unattractive" to women for a reason. she also made men "attractive" after a time for a reason. Feminist have attacked this paradigm to the detriment of both men and women. I guess misery (cat ladies) love company hahhahahahha

Last edited:

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every Koko who finds a beta orbiter... there are literally thousands of older women (35+) that have no reliable men. studies have shown we have more single women then any time in history. also, when women start relationship later in life, the "bonding" isn't there.. the man AND woman don't take the relationship as seriously as when they were younger esp since these relationships cannot produce kids - the domain of the younger woman.

yes, older women (35+) have it VERY rough as compared to younger women. Without the power of beauty to ride through the highs and lows of life.. most relationship are not stable.

Sex, beauty... doing things together through the years, etc... these help with bonding and ultimately stable relationships. Mother nature's grand design.. she made average men initially "unattractive" to women for a reason. she also made men "attractive" after a time for a reason. Feminist have attacked this paradigm to the detriment of both men and women. I guess misery (cat ladies) love company hahhahahahha
Back in the day, it was have your act together so you will be prepared to get married and ultimately create a family. This created a sense of purpose and put the responsibility on working towards something greater. Now this sense of purpose has been lost. These women who lack the “bonding skills” at 45 were already broken long before. If you start off with no purpose, what is going to keep you in line? Like a rudderless boat. Now it’s, you go girl, be a hoe and when you get tired you can settle down. By then the emotional damage is already solidified. Also goes against male biological programming. Not a coincidence that men from 20 to 70 think a 22-year-old woman is the most attractive age. The clock starts and their attractiveness starts to diminish year after year until reality slaps them in the face. Majority of women are lazy so they’re not going to be as attractive as they were 20 years prior.

Modern day feminism seems like “grabs in a barrel” with that “misery loves company” attitude. Since some of the woman failed to reach the goal of marriage and family, they have to bring down everyone so that they are not alone. As much as they hate men, they also hate those women who are doing better than them. Ever notice the most aggressive feminists are inherently unattractive, the attractive women are wifed up quickly and taken care off. Leaves the rest to fight over the scraps so they have to ruin it for everyone.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For every Koko who finds a beta orbiter...
Most 30s/early 40s women who have spent 10+ years riding the penis carousel can find a beta orbiter and lock him down.

there are literally thousands of older women (35+) that have no reliable men. studies have shown we have more single women then any time in history.
This is their own fault for being too selective. They have options.

when women start relationship later in life, the "bonding" isn't there.. the man AND woman don't take the relationship as seriously as when they were younger esp since these relationships cannot produce kids - the domain of the younger woman.
LTRs that start later in life are more awkward. The couple lived a significant part of their lives apart. There have been people who have equated couples forming later in life to awkward corporate mergers and I've always thought that was a great analogy. The awkwardness of fit is enhanced when both partners had children earlier in life with previous partners. This is even relevant with 50+ couples with children who are all legal adults (18+).

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Koko Beaute is not an isolated case. It's possible for many women to follow the path of Koko Beaute and end up in their mid to late 30s single, never married, childless and having a high notch count.
A woman can end up in her mid 30s, single, never married and have a low notch count.

It's a great idea for women not to follow the example of Koko Beaute. She rode the penis carousel, sought commitment from a high value man and didn't receive it. She might still get a beta male, simp type to marry her but that's a better case scenario for her now.
Again, keeps mentioning “high notch count“. High notch count has nothing to do with anything,

Look at Kaley Cuoco, she had 15 ex boyfriends, 2 ex husbands, made out with Leonard, Sheldon and Raj on national tv, and still found a 6’2 44 year old good looking actor to get her pregnant and will marry him.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman can end up in her mid 30s, single, never married and have a low notch count.
This can happen. It would be unusual though given the buffet of penis most women are offered.

Let's consider a typical White, Millennial, middle class + woman in the United States.

In high school, she gets many offers for penis. She rejects most but accepts a small number. Maybe she has 1-2 boyfriends in high school. She'll pick up notches in high school. She then goes to college. Depending on the size of the college, she could get hundreds to thousands of penis offers in 4 years (if she graduates -- many women don't). These offers come from campus activities and digital activities since the 2000s.

She's now a college graduate and has a white collar job in a bigger city. She is getting approached in nightlife venues, in non-bar venues, in her DMs, and possibly a swipe app if she uses one.

By ages 32-36 (Koko is 33 now), the typical Millennial female has likely received thousands of penis offers. It'd be difficult to keep a low notch count and never marry, unless she had one boyfriend for 5+ years and never married him.

High notch count has nothing to do with anything,
Many females can do a reasonably good job of hiding a higher notch count to prospective boyfriends. Evidence of higher notch counts will manifest themselves in her behavior but many men don't quite know what clues to look for to determine a high notch count without her saying anything. However, more and more men (including betas) are becoming wiser to women with higher notch count. However, since most men are betas and most betas live in scarcity mode, a lot of men will overlook a woman with an obviously high notch count.

Kaley Cuoco
Kaley Cuoco in her absolute prime (mid-2000s to ~2010) was considered very desirable. Men in general (mostly men who would never meet her in person) were going wild for her. I don't know how good of an example she is.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at Kaley Cuoco, she had 15 ex boyfriends, 2 ex husbands, made out with Leonard, Sheldon and Raj on national tv, and still found a 6’2 44 year old good looking actor to get her pregnant and will marry him.
And people can win the lottery. Do most people win the lottery? No... We are not talking about edge cases, but average case. The average case is that as women get older, their chances of getting married goes down drastically. Perhaps they are too picky (alpha widowed).. or perhaps, men at their level would rather go fishing.. or focus on their business... or just F around with a stable of other older women and never settle. The facts on the ground are that older single women have a very hard time getting into LTRs (regardless if it's their own pickiness, the fact still remains; it's hard and they just can't change their mentality). Look at the marriage rates.. look at studies on women's happiness, etc.. etc..

LTRs that start later in life are more awkward. The couple lived a significant part of their lives apart. There have been people who have equated couples forming later in life to awkward corporate mergers and I've always thought that was a great analogy. The awkwardness of fit is enhanced when both partners had children earlier in life with previous partners. This is even relevant with 50+ couples with children who are all legal adults (18+).
Wow, I never thought about that... but that's a very good observation. I think it's because the man "didn't have to work for it". There's something about chasing an attractive young girl (most young girls are attractive).. it just helps bond the man to the woman in most cases. "wife goggles" I guess. I remember a really hot college female friend. As she got older, I remember thinking why men found her less attractive (didn't flirt with her, try to talk to her, etc... as much as they use to). It was only until I started to talk to some of my guy friends who didn't know her when she was younger, that they thought she was "mid"... I was stunned.. but then I tried to be as objective as much as I can, and OBJECTIVELY they were right. It didn't matter though, I still found her good looking... obviously, not as good looking as she was in college, but enough to say she wasn't "mid". Who cares if she gained a bit of weight? Who cares if her boobs are a bit saggy... more wrinkles, etc. This is Amy that all the guys were chasing... and for some odd reason, she choose to talk to me and we became friends... :) Weird how our mind works.

Older women can sense this... and in relationships that start later, I think that this ultimately leads to the "corporate merger" type of vibe... Mother nature can be a Fcvker sometimes.. hahahahahah

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I never thought about that... but that's a very good observation. I think it's because the man "didn't have to work for it". There's something about chasing an attractive young girl (most young girls are attractive).. it just helps bond the man to the woman in most cases. "wife goggles" I guess. I remember a really hot college female friend. As she got older, I remember thinking why men found her less attractive (didn't flirt with her, try to talk to her, etc... as much as they use to). It was only until I started to talk to some of my guy friends who didn't know her when she was younger, that they thought she was "mid"... I was stunned.. but then I tried to be as objective as much as I can, and OBJECTIVELY they were right.
Your point of view makes sense and I think it is contributing factor to the later in life "corporate merger" vibe. I don't think it's the leading factor.

When a couple meets earlier in life and the relationship lasts for a long time, the couple grows together and experiences life together. They are together for all the key milestones in life. I see that in my uncle & aunt, who are both in their 70s and have been together since they were teens. Every time I'm around them, I'm able to get a glimpse into this very interconnected vibe. Often times, they'll talk about something that happened 20, 30, or 40 years ago and how they experienced it together. That's a certain closeness that can't be duplicated when couples get together far later in life.

For a more modern example of this, I have a male friend in his mid-30s and I've mentioned his story in the "Pregnancy Announcements Everywhere" thread. He and his now wife both met when they were in college in 2010. They moved as an established couple to my city in the early 2010s and left the city in the late 2010s. For 14 years, they've experienced young adulthood together and are moving into middle age with children. While no one knows if they will stay together forever, they've had a long run of 14 years. If my male friend got divorced from her in 2 years from now after a total of 16 years together and then started a new relationship with someone else, it would feel like a corporate merger as he went through all of the major 20s/30s life milestones with someone else.

I like the story about your female friend from college. I've used social media to look up some of the hottest females that were my college classmates. I attended a "Hot Girl U" college with some of the best looking females in the USA. While some female college era classmates have aged well, some are now in their early 40s and don't look so good. I'm sure there are cases from my 2001-2005 era attending college where these women were highly sought after in the 2001-2005 era while in college. In these cases I'm envisioning, these highly sought after women from the 2001-2005 era find themselves single in the 2020s in their late 30s/early 40s and aren't getting quite the same attention in person as they once did. These women might have electronic orbiters and a long swipe queue if they use swipe apps, but they might notice a difference if they are paying attention.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmm.

Interesting thread. Here are thoughts from the old lady. Firstly I agree with @Solomon and @Bokanovsky (even thought I often spar with him I think he is spot on here.) Koko strikes me as an expensive escort/goldigger in a way. Complete with the shallow entitlement attitude. Her p*ssy will not make you younger or able to time travel or some other magical feat, but (like many women) she cannot see that for high value men, sex truly is a commodity and HER sex is not all that valuable. Ditto beauty. As correctly stated by other contributors the men she desires have more options than she can comprehend, and nobody is picking her. But she's not willing to face that rather ugly truth.

That tells me her value beyond looks and a roll in the hay is not very high, and I'd bet her attitude and personality are in fact unpleasant.

Koko is a beautiful woman. But I concur that *something* must be repulsive about her, other than looks or sex.

Kaley in contrast, strikes me as charming & fun. Men love beautiful women who happen to be charming and fun. Kaley is going on marriage #3 so she is getting chosen for a serious LTR by men.

And she also happens to have nice looks & figure.

What man doesn't want that?

That charming fun piece is the old lady's secret too. I don't have to demand things. Men want to spend time with me and do things with me/for me because they feel good when they are around me. Kaley strikes me as having that quality; Koko does not.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Koko strikes me as an expensive escort/goldigger in a way. Complete with the shallow entitlement attitude. Her p*ssy will not make you younger or able to time travel or some other magical feat, but (like many women) she cannot see that for high value men, sex truly is a commodity and HER sex is not all that valuable. Ditto beauty. As correctly stated by other contributors the men she desires have more options than she can comprehend, and nobody is picking her. But she's not willing to face that rather ugly truth.

That tells me her value beyond looks and a roll in the hay is not very high, and I'd bet her attitude and personality are in fact unpleasant.

Koko is a beautiful woman. But I concur that *something* must be repulsive about her, other than looks or sex.
I find this assessment to be an accurate one.

I think Koko will continue to get attention from a lot of men because of her reasonably good looks and her status. While she is in her mid-30s, she will continue to get attention from alpha/sigma type males who will use her for short term sex. There will be some betas who will still be interested in her and might value her for something longer term. She doesn't seem that excited to settle for a mid-tier beta.

I am confident that her attitude is unpleasant and I would avoid her if I ran into her in my city.