KINO - what to REALLY do to end up having sex

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
tisk tisk, ive read over a few posts on guys "doing kino" the last 30 minutes, and i gotta say im dissapointed at the misunderstanding of what some people think KINO is!

"Kino" that will get you FRIENDED -

1)accidentally brushing shoulders
2)unitentionally rubbing thighs together
3)light pat on the back
4)handshake??? WOW

basically anything that is deemed light/unintentional/unsexual will get u a LJBF after the date. And I not onyl say this, but ive seen this happen to my friends AND i read about guy's date reports on sosuave where they wonder why their kino didnt work!!!

KINO that will get you LAID -

1)hold her hand as u walk (lead her, ur hand on top of hers)
2)massage her WITHOUT asking (shoulders, hands, legs) - just start doign it, if she tells u to stop, then stop.......but if u do it at the right time (aka dont come off creepy) then she wont tell u to stop (this is if ur on a date)
3)if watching a movie, take her hand and kiss/lick/suck her fingers (this is only if u alraedy have ur arm around her, which is LIGHT kino and doesnt do shyt unless u do what i said)
4)play with her - go up to her and bearhug her playfully from behind, make sure its known ur joking around/teasing
5)tickle her

theres more im sure but thats all i could think of for now, and remember -

LIGHT kino = friends
HEAVY kino = sex
dont even bother with the light kino, its friendship territory, its like the kinda stuff ud do with ur guy friends

ESCALATE THE KINO

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree.

However light kino is the one you should use when you first meet the person, sometimes in this order;

*accidental brush shoulders*
*light pat on back*
(Opener + Convo + introduction)
*unintentionally rubbing tighs together*
*shake hands*

Then after I reach a point that I built some rapport with a woman I initiate heavy kino. Basically I heavy kino every single woman a I know, and I guess living in Italy they are used to it and find it perfectly normal.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
YES, light kino is good for initial meeting, but its NOT good when done during a date cuz that seriously gets u nowhere

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If light kino comes naturally to you, there's nothing wrong with using it with a woman you're dating. You just have to be sure to use the heavier stuff as well.

I recently found this google video that I think explains the appropriate use of kino pretty well. It's not my video, so don't bug me if it's gone when you read this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1860479034484735208&hl=en

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
If light kino comes naturally to you, there's nothing wrong with using it with a woman you're dating. You just have to be sure to use the heavier stuff as well.

I recently found this google video that I think explains the appropriate use of kino pretty well. It's not my video, so don't bug me if it's gone when you read this.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1860479034484735208&hl=en

Watched the video and it is spot on. I recomend it for anyone
who is not entirely sure on kino. Hell even I learned a few new
things from it.Best damn kino instructions I have seen/read so far.
This guy knows his stuff.

BingoBango

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey skip i like ur posts, u seem to know ur stuff.

This thread talks about kino on a date. To get a date you've already created attraction beforehand, right?

Can u give us a step by step guide to how you yourself use kino, from the very first time u meet her, to setting up the date?

I know how others do it, but i'm interested as to how u do it, because i like ur style.

Cheers

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
YES, light kino is good for initial meeting, but its NOT good when done during a date cuz that seriously gets u nowhere
Kino is good. In any environment, it is a tool, a weapon if you will.

Unless you care to elaborate, just stating something without reasoning doesn't provide much insight. In laymans terms for you, i'm asking why you think Kino is not good when done during a date.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda a no-brainer. Kino is a biggest body language communication to indicate you are sexually interested in her. And a woman that doesn't respond well to your kino is typically either on the fence or not passably interested in you. Infact, I find it extremely odd if the girl doesn't act like a slutty kitty cat in private to me after I've done a lot of kino, I mean why even date a girl if she's not going to be a private little slut for me.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_disturbance said:
Just curious...who is he?
If you mean the guy from the video, his name is Lance from the company Pickup 101. I think they're based in San Fransisco. It's another offshoot from mASF after Mystery had so much success taking guys in the field and charging for it.

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
If you mean the guy from the video, his name is Lance from the company Pickup 101. I think they're based in San Fransisco. It's another offshoot from mASF after Mystery had so much success taking guys in the field and charging for it.
Good video. However he really needs to work on his voice... sounds really gay.

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't sound gay to me. It makes him sound safe, though. I bet it works for him.

I really like that thing right at the start: "touching makes an experience more real". So true. I've noticed that exact feeling when a girl touches you out of nowhere, and it's like BOOM you have a boner.

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
omg rofl realsmoothie,

that video was amazing though, I didnt intent to watch the whole thing... hour and a half later. . . lol

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want your guys opinion on this form of kino. I got a movie date tomorrow night. I'm thinking about tickling her during the movie and get her laugh out loud. Then I can whisper in her ear whats so funny and take it from there? It would be pretty spontaneous but she could react bad you never know.

Doddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well we're physical creatures. We are a brain in a body, a living shell. In reality your body feels nothing, its your mind that interprets the stimulus, your body is passive.
We can hear someone, see someone, smell somone but none of this has any impact on your shell. When someone touches us, like the guy says "they become more real". Brilliant video I say.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i watched the viedo last night, took a day to let it sink and and here is my conclusion:

The dude is a freakin' genius! I tried some of the techs he used on one of my co-workers (she has a BF, but i like messing with her cause she is as close to a 10 as i have ever seen) and holy sh1t! I used the friends thing (where you walk up behind her and put the corner of your wrist on her shoulder) and she gets this big grin on her face like i was actually flirting with her or something (ok, maybe a little...). If you havent seen this video, I highly reccomend checking it out, if you have, watch it 2 more times to get all the wealth of knowledge he gives out for free

Yapper

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry to bump this thread but can anybody find me a working link for that video? that one seems to have died.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ I second that

--
Want to add that KINO really is important, I'm not just saying that because it's a well-known fact but from experience. I remember one girl whom I first used KINO with and started just touching hands and palm-reading but after a few month, it was as dee as hand on ass as we're walking, touching her neck and hair in front of her friends and other guys, hand-holding, rubbing of thighs, back of knees it just kept escalating, it actually was amazing... I never knew you could touch girls like that, seriously for the new guys try it on for size you'll be surprised how much females will allow you to do if you set the tone EARLY...

As soon as you meet them, hug them and touch them often... then escalate from there... I wish I recorded all the nasty sh!t I did to this one girl, guys around us would look at me like I was a god, like "wtf ?" seriously best thing in the world, even if its embarrassing to start, just learn how to touch them and plow through the awkward momens, when you get it, u ARE IN !

-Cod3r

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip get the **** outta here bro, all this kino crap is in the DJB. And this should be posted in Tips forum if anywhere.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Bud_2005
I want your guys opinion on this form of kino. I got a movie date tomorrow night. I'm thinking about tickling her during the movie and get her laugh out loud. Then I can whisper in her ear whats so funny and take it from there? It would be pretty spontaneous but she could react bad you never know.
What the ****?? Do u have some kind of 'kino itinerary' goin here? just think in the moment man, if u plan gay **** like this youll choke and come off as a tard

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The link doesn't work....