KINO - what to REALLY do to end up having sex

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, kino is all about displaying that you are no afraid to enter her personal space, not threatened of her and close contact. It doesnt click with all girls though. I had turned girls on from just walking up and brushing their leg, and also have freaked a girl or two from such close contact.

My game is different really. I am not afriad to be touchy feely when I like the girl, I need someone to hold grab tug when I am with them.

Its kind of funny, that post you made reminded me of the days when I thought about "should i put my hand around her now? no? Now? Sh1t!!" .. now I dont really think about it, I just do what I think will work.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The girl must initiate contact. Even extending your hand to a woman first is considered bad etiquette. It goes back to the days of chivalry. Assuming she does, a massage is a good idea, good thing to do at the bar.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
It goes back to the days of chivalry.
The days of chivalry are alive and well. The rules have simply changed.

Taking the initiative in your behavior demonstrates confidence; however, whether you should advance ultimately depends on the scenario. If you're standing next to a woman at a bar, you haven't been introduced, and you suddenly start touching her, you will undoubtedly discomfort her. If the context of your intended actions would likely create discomfort, wait until the opportune moment. Comfort is vital to all relationships.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're standing next to a woman at a bar, you haven't been introduced, and you suddenly start touching her, you will undoubtedly discomfort her.
What the fukk is this? What girl is NOT going to freak out when someone just starts touching her?

Bigneil is wrong, wiating for a girl is a bad idea since chicks can't take initiative most of the time. They drop hints, and you must pick up on that, or feed her booze to make her say what she's been thinking all along.

You must make the moves, remember that.

Oh yeah all the stuff I said above assumes that you have known this girl for more than 2 seconds - say you met her for the first time and its been like 30 mins u been having fun or chilling with friends.

Quickest way - joke - touch.

Or excitement - touch

HIGH FIVE - pull hand away "Haa! Sucker!" . She punches you, there ya go. God I cant even type this sh1t. I dont know how I do this, it just comes to me naturally now. I cant explain it sounds dorky as fukk sitting here telling you to brush her hair or pick her up...

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
What girl is NOT going to freak out when someone just starts touching her?
Think about it. I'm sure the keyword "bar" will fire up your imagination.

Oxide said:
What the fukk is this?
I suggest you reread what I wrote if you think I'm agreeing with bigneil.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't believe it either, but if you're smoothe you can begin touching females as early as a few seconds of the interaction...

I had one female tell me, "You're touching me alot and it usually makes me feel uncomfortable, but I feel so comfortable right now" that and the the girl that I practiced on opened my eyes, you can touch them... fvck the bs

-Cod3r

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:
The girl must initiate contact. Even extending your hand to a woman first is considered bad etiquette. It goes back to the days of chivalry. Assuming she does, a massage is a good idea, good thing to do at the bar.
the girl must iniitate contact???? WOW u have no idea what to do to get pvssy do u???

LISTEN

YOU as the man must LEAD, and INITIATE. Out of all the girls i ever fcuked, id say only 10% of them initiated ANYTHING.......so shut up, go out, and learn from experience dummy

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on the situation, whether you initiate first or she does will vary.

However, men usually initiate first. It's not concrete. It's just "usually".

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if she lets you tickle her onto a couch, or the ground, any position when shes lying down and your on top, and she enjoys is

youre pretty much 100% in