Kiddy Muscles- Pics

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. that's awesome. you look better than me (i.e. the benchmark) man. keep it up!

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, prom in Taiwan is about you grinding up on chicks in the middle of a dance circle?

I'm coming over =)

Great work on the body man, that's good motivation.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
LOL doesn't matter at all these are just 'stats' and 'numbers' which mean nothing. It's about wearing down the fibres and making them grow bigger.
:cry:

This goes against everything I believe in when it comes to training.

Function > Form

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
:cry:

This goes against everything I believe in when it comes to training.

Function > Form
Why, why should numbers matter? One person's 100 kg Bench is not the same as another person's 100 kg Bench, same with any exercise, the leverages and mechanics are always different so it's not even comparable. Strength is just stupid it's just feeding the ego whilst looking like rubbish using low volume routines, all bodybuilders have to put the work in with hard tiring routines and great diets.

MM

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
Strength is just stupid it's just feeding the ego whilst looking like rubbish using low volume routines,
MM
:crackup:

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay...you should def have some strength to back up those muscles haha or people will poke your muscles with a pin and youll fly away making fart sounds like a balloon

oneshot

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. i'll be real honest, i do look stronger than I am, but not so much stronger that I float away like a balloon making fart sounds XD
with those muscles i can only go to around 120 kg bench, never tried anything heavier. it always amazes me when i see fat, bald, 40 year old guys in my gym doing 100 keys bench.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I-tallionStallion said:
okay...you should def have some strength to back up those muscles haha or people will poke your muscles with a pin and youll fly away making fart sounds like a balloon
:crackup:

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy ****, u bench 120kgs? I am ur height and ur weight. (171cm, 72kgs) 90kgs has been the max I have done. Is this a machine or the proper free weight bench?

love the pics at the prom btw.