Katy Perry's New Song "It's a Woman's World" -- Real or Parody

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What man watches teenager music videos? And worse, tries to analyse meaning in music videos?
Some of these songs are catchy and interesting, but you should watch them for the signs and hidden agendas to what the elites are promoting next. The movie Blackhawk down came out in 2000 but eerily looked similar to what was about to take place in Iraq and Afghanistan....just gotta be aware to what there promoting next.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should watch them for the signs and hidden agendas to what the elites are promoting next
Oh, cool, another conspiracy theory. The elite communicate with each other through Katy Perry videos. :rolleyes:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of these songs are catchy and interesting, but you should watch them for the signs and hidden agendas to what the elites are promoting next. The movie Blackhawk down came out in 2000 but eerily looked similar to what was about to take place in Iraq and Afghanistan....just gotta be aware to what there promoting next.
I know what you mean. On that other thread, I just rented a movie called "Civil War" 2024 and coincidentally Trump had an assassination attempt the same day I rented the movie. They are planning something. This has never been a more divided society in history.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This was just released 2 days ago, has 4 M views and it all the talk on youtube and elsewhere online.

Is this a mockery or is it sending a serious message?
It is just a fantasy, what interesting these women are trying to be men and do men stuff, so basically indirectly admitting it is a man world.
female world would be more like nursing and flowers , etc.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is just a fantasy, what interesting these women are trying to be men and do men stuff, so basically indirectly admitting it is a man world.
female world would be more like nursing and flowers , etc.
Very good points.

In this case it would be, like this Taylor Swift video "The Man":

But in that fantasy I guess it's ordinary / blue collar guys rather than the 5% alpha type guys like the Taylor Swift fantasy video, lol!

But what about aspects of the blow-up doll and then her strutting her stuff for the rest of the video, Katy showing her a$$ and trying to do a BBL with a gas pump, or showing a dildo at the beginning....isn't that still playing into sexual objectification of women?

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good points.

In this case it would be, like this Taylor Swift video "The Man":

But in that fantasy I guess it's ordinary / blue collar guys rather than the 5% alpha type guys like the Taylor Swift fantasy video, lol!

But what about aspects of the blow-up doll and then her strutting her stuff for the rest of the video, Katy showing her a$$ and trying to do a BBL with a gas pump, or showing a dildo at the beginning....isn't that still playing into sexual objectification of women?
More cognitive dissonance. “Men are misogynistic and objectify us”, but check out my video of me squeezing my boobs and showing my bare ass. What they fail to recognize is guys don’t look for all these deep secret messages. All I see is ass and tities and hear a lousy song.

Taylor is the classic female hypocrite as she lives the female version of her song “the man”, while she complains about being a victim. Cry me a river Taylor. She must be a real prize if she can’t lock down any of these guys. Taylor’s going to end up like Madonna. Washed up, looking like the crypt keeper chasing after young boys. IMG_1611.jpeg .

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More cognitive dissonance. “Men are misogynistic and objectify us”, but check out my video of me squeezing my boobs and showing my bare ass. What they fail to recognize is guys don’t look for all these deep secret messages. All I see is ass and tities and hear a lousy song.

Taylor is the classic female hypocrite as she lives the female version of her song “the man”, while she complains about being a victim. Cry me a river Taylor. She must be a real prize if she can’t lock down any of these guys. Taylor’s going to end up like Madonna. Washed up, looking like the crypt keeper chasing after young boys. View attachment 12841 .
Well said.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
It's amazing that Katy Perry is 39. She will turn 40 in October.
The public persona she's cultivated makes the fact that she's aging just like the rest of us APPEAR more astounding than it is. By contrast, no one really gives a damn that Lana Del Rey or Sarah McLachlan are a year older

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This was just released 2 days ago, has 4 M views and it all the talk on youtube and elsewhere online.

Is this a mockery or is it sending a serious message?
more "you go girl" propaganda generated by the feminist. I don't think it does much to help their cause tho.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more "you go girl" propaganda generated by the feminist. I don't think it does much to help their cause tho.
This is now considered a parody by the artist in response to the backlash by offended feminists. There was some controversy about the men involved in the production which had a bad rapey rap with the women which turned off more people. This video has likely caused more harm than good to the artist's rep.