Katy Perry's New Song "It's a Woman's World" -- Real or Parody

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This was just released 2 days ago, has 4 M views and it all the talk on youtube and elsewhere online.

Is this a mockery or is it sending a serious message?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
What man watches teenager music videos? And worse, tries to analyse meaning in music videos?
The Manosphere's assertion that modern men have been feminized is wrong... We've all foolishly bought into the lie that adolescence is the pinnacle of human existence, and thus continue to act as if we're in junior high(Seeking meaning in Katy Perry videos being one example), decades after we ain't. This has been a problem for awhile, nonetheless it's been unusually accentuated since about '16

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously dudes, there are allot of Reaction videos on youtube. It has 5.2 Million views now - increase by 1 million from last night. This video is on fire.

I guess I'll have to start posting a few here to start the argument:

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously dudes, there are allot of Reaction videos on youtube. It has 5.2 Million views now - increase by 1 million from last night. This video is on fire.

I guess I'll have to start posting a few here to start the argument:

As I said: Many of us moderns continue to think and behave like adolescents, even when we clearly ain't

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I said: Many of us moderns continue to think and behave like adolescents, even when we clearly ain't
So, not only watching and analysing teenage music videos, but also watching reaction vids of other teenagers reacting to teenage music videos.
I think someone has an unhealthy fascination with teenagers, which is worrying in anyone over 25.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
So, not only watching and analysing teenage music videos, but also watching reaction vids of other teenagers reacting to teenage music videos.
I think someone has an unhealthy fascination with teenagers, which is worrying in anyone over 25.
In fairness to OP, many observers have noted: Arrested development https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/stuck/200812/arrested-development?amp has been rampant in modernity for a looooooooong f-cking time. Note the date on that article. From the late 10s-today, it's just been unusually pronounced, and folks decades over the age of 15 analyzing/reacting to Katy Perry videos is but one example of this

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fairness to OP, many observers have noted: Arrested development https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/stuck/200812/arrested-development?amp has been rampant in modernity for a looooooooong f-cking time. Note the date on that article. From the late 10s-today, it's just been unusually pronounced, and folks decades over the age of 15 analyzing/reacting to Katy Perry videos is but one example of this
And then they wonder why women don't think they're attractive...

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Many fellas operate under a belief which goes something like: "If gals like Trigglypuff
can act like fools in public and before the cameras, males are entitled to do so also" Men were no less caught up in the insatiable hard-on for gaudiness which swept over The Post-Industrial World from the late 10s-today

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What man watches teenager music videos? And worse, tries to analyse meaning in music videos?
What man calls a 39 year old woman a teenager? Katy Perry is one year from 40. Who's the one obsessed here? Lolz

Unless you're reaching hard to put down others. Not a very mature act, eh?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What man calls a 39 year old woman a teenager? Katy Perry is one year from 40. Who's the one obsessed here? Lolz
I don't care how old she is, she's making music for teenagers. Check out the age of her fans.

Unless you're reaching hard to put down others. Not a very mature act, eh?
Not a hard reach, really. And who are you to accuse others of not being mature, Billy? I assume you think it's perfectly mature for someone to obsess about whether a Katy Perry music video is a mockery or has a real message? Are you just as childish as our resident incel?

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell was that? Was the row of women standing in front of urinals telling us that chics have d!cks too? Obese chic pulling a monster truck? Is that a new CrossFit move? If she did that more often, she’d be thin. Funny how the scenes of women doing different real life things is small and flashed super fast. Instead It’s Katy squeezing her milk filled mom tities and showing her bare ass. When the music sucks, the clothes ends up coming off to get notoriety. Katy is knocking on 40’s door, I expect her to show us more and more.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell was that? Was the row of women standing in front of urinals telling us that chics have d!cks too? Obese chic pulling a monster truck? Is that a new CrossFit move? If she did that more often, she’d be thin. Funny how the scenes of women doing different real life things is small and flashed super fast. Instead It’s Katy squeezing her milk filled mom tities and showing her bare ass. When the music sucks, the clothes ends up coming off to get notoriety. Katy is knocking on 40’s door, I expect her to show us more and more.
Good analysis of the music video. It would seem that you think this is a parody of the feminist movement. The urinals and the obese girl with the monster truck are good give aways to that. Katy also making herself like a blow-up doll after she got that toppled by the anvil (ie which is where you saw those "real life things that flashed small and super fast"...guess that what you see when you get knocked out by an anvil, lol!

But if you get the video, it's all about Katy Perry in the Heliciopter saying she is Katy Perry. The mockery is this...people will feign interest in stupid movements to self-aggrendize themselves. She's doing it over the top in this music video...but in real life, don't people self-aggrendzie themselves and take advantage of movements for their own profit but don't give a care about anything other than themselves?

Take the BLM for example, then when you see scam sites with their name taking people's money, or some of the people involved living lavish lifestyles and makes you question where the money actually went?

Maybe that is the message. The so-called feminism/woman's thing is a sham from the elites and self-aggrandizers who are just trying to keep the rest of the population poor and fighting among themselves by creating nonsense issues so people won't be pointing fingers at them when society falls apart. The video is all about Katy in that sense as she is the elite in this video making a mockery of anyone else who is taking that sh1t seriously. (ie like the black girl at the end of the video)

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Katy is knocking on 40’s door, I expect her to show us more and more.
Female(And, albeit, mildly more photogenic) equivalents to Carl Benjamin and the rest of the online sh-tlords who floated to the top of The Men's Right's Movement. These are all folks desperate to drag out their "edgy" teen days, never mind that they've been out of HS for 20 years or more. How this regression began, and where, when, and if it will ever end, remain to be seen

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Good analysis of the music video. It would seem that you think this is a parody of the feminist movement. The urinals and the obese girl with the monster truck are good give aways to that. Katy also making herself like a blow-up doll after she got that toppled by the anvil (ie which is where you saw those "real life things that flashed small and super fast"...guess that what you see when you get knocked out by an anvil, lol!

But if you get the video, it's all about Katy Perry in the Heliciopter saying she is Katy Perry. The mockery is this...people will feign interest in stupid movements to self-aggrendize themselves. She's doing it over the top in this music video...but in real life, don't people self-aggrendzie themselves and take advantage of movements for their own profit but don't give a care about anything other than themselves?

Take the BLM for example, then when you see scam sites with their name taking people's money, or some of the people involved living lavish lifestyles and makes you question where the money actually went?

Maybe that is the message. The so-called feminism/woman's thing is a sham from the elites and self-aggrandizers who are just trying to keep the rest of the population poor and fighting among themselves by creating nonsense issues so people won't be pointing fingers at them when society falls apart. The video is all about Katy in that sense as she is the elite in this video making a mockery of anyone else who is taking that sh1t seriously. (ie like the black girl at the end of the video)
This
is what true liberation looks like, for men and women alike

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just another degenerate production by the feminist society. Cringe more than anything.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Interesting....and you are talking about being stuck in a high-school mindset.
Wisdom and presence of mind are required to recognize: That sh-i is cool when hard bodied gals in their late teens and 20s do it. Not so much when a woman in her late 30s and all points beyond who's birthed a child tries to pretend that she's at that point