Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo dudes (and dudettes!)

I have popped over from the good ole Loveshack to say hello to you all!:cheer:

So what is this site about then?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
This site is about improving yourself and become a better man. Which will lead to having more success with women. However the forums are littered with guys trying to get their ex g/f's back.

The most valuable thing on this site is not the feedback you get from posters but the knowledge in the articles and the bible. The Don Juan bible is on the bottom of the mainpage or there is a link in my signature. Bookmark it, you can get a wealth of knowledge there even though some guys here will date you some parts are slightly dated but the fundamentals are sound none the less.

There is also a DJ Bootcamp for those who want to improve at approaching women. Do a search and welcome to the site.

Like loveshack, we will also give you dating advice as thats what primarily the forum is used for. This site is alot more pro man than LS is, however with that comes some bitterness towards women by some posters. Also you'll get to know who the reputable posters are after awhile, watch out for keyboard jockeys, you can always tell by the threads that people start, their experience.

You can check that by clicking on their name, then view profile, then scroll down to see all threads started by so and so.

Thats Sosauve in a nutshell.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
So what is this site about then?
We love you long time, pletty women. ;)

It's a place to BS and help other guys get their shit together. Also we won't summarily ban yo like I'm currently in the (likely) process of now over at LS just for expressing a different viewpoint.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Lishy. This site is about how to be awesome.

And BigJ, your doing a great job over there but yeah they will probably get rid of your non-compliant ass soon enough. I think you can get an infraction for having both a penis and a backbone, and a sense of humour is just plain offensive to the poor little poppets.

Burrito Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you all have such a problem over there in LS, then why are you even wasting your time there?

If any of the males over there want the advice or POV of anyone here, then they know where to go.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
If you all have such a problem over there in LS, then why are you even wasting your time there?

If any of the males over there want the advice or POV of anyone here, then they know where to go.
We are trying to help the poor and lost AFC that hang out over there. They are djs at heart, we just have to bring it out in them. The advice you get over there is stuff like:

- Respect her
- Listen to her
- be yourself
- Come in touch with your feminine side
- Be emotional
- be her friend and listen to her feelings

And thats a bunch of BULL****. You are retarding them and setting them back in their progress with women.

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
NOW they know where to go! Lulz:D

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Motion said:
- Respect her
- Listen to her
- be yourself
- Come in touch with your feminine side
- Be emotional
- be her friend and listen to her feelings

And thats a bunch of BULL****. You are retarding them and setting them back in their progress with women.
Well the thing is, when a guy is in PAIN, from a woman, and not sure what he's doing, the first thing he's going to want to do is talk to other women and get their validation. If they tell him that he's actually in the right, then he can keep hoping. They want to hear what they want to hear.

Even I took female advice several months ago, because I wasn't strong enough to listen to myself and other guys. It didn't work.

Actually, in a way it did work. I learned to not do it.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel free to ask for advice

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
I'm here to give all the wimpy men advice on how to be a Real Man. I'm here and I'm at your service. I will not read the Bibles or whatever is on here. Take my advice or leave it. It's up to you.

Hi Lishy!

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad!

Another thread closed. What a shame as I wanted to respond to some of the great posts on there. I was actually impressed by a few. I'm surprised. I agree with many of you.

As a former wimp who is no longer one, and hast gotten everything I want in life, I thought I had something to contribute here. Does it really matter what my gender is?

I support self-empowerment. I don't like whiners and victims....no matter what the gender. This is what I'm about.

I love men and I love women. Both deserve to be treated with respect and to be happy...with or without a mate. Just don't find happiness at the expense of another.

Again, maybe one day I'll read the rhetoric on here but for now I'll refrain. I'd rather keep an open mind based on what I see posted here.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lishy said:
So can I ask for advice or is it only for men?
Heck, you can ask and offer advice, but we tend to be brutes so wear your helmet.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
That would explain your gender ambiguity.
Hahah, very funny. Nope I'm really very heterosexual. I just would rather not reveal my gender. What's the difference?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that the invasion is over some viewpoints seem like they are softening. A few have actually come to this place and survived to report back that although we are savages we do in fact have our merits and perhaps, just maybe, a few points worth the very briefest consideration. Also we possess trinkets the natives of the LS find useful, whatever that means. I didn't understand that part really.

I'd declare victory and have a beer on that one fellas. It's all you're gonna get! :)

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Now that the invasion is over some viewpoints seem like they are softening. A few have actually come to this place and survived to report back that although we are savages we do in fact have our merits and perhaps, just maybe, a few points worth the very briefest consideration. Also we possess trinkets the natives of the LS find useful, whatever that means. I didn't understand that part really.

I'd declare victory and have a beer on that one fellas. It's all you're gonna get! :)
There's no "victory" and there's no loss. Why do you think you "won?" And what did you win? Some of us are open to some of your views? Are some of you open to some of our views? If so, everyone wins and gains. There are no losers. There's no battle.

But I'll take the beer anyway!:up:

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Will it help you grow a sense of humor? Good lord.
I absolutely have a sense of humor. That's why I'm here.:crackup:

If you knew me, you'd know that, man with the big penis...err I mean bigjohnson.