her: hah, it sounds like you dont want to. if you dont, you dont have too
me: lol, i do want to talk to you more but you can also call me
her: my policy is the guy makes the first call
me: i have that policy to with girls
her: well same here, guys should do it..its well mannerd
me: oh well, guess we cant talk then. just kidding
her: all the guys call me, dont usualy have to ask
me: i'm a special one though..
her: Dan, Travis, Steven, Chris, Dom, Rick all called me first.
her: you're a hard case
me: girls usually call me first too, it gets outta hand somtimes but its ok
her: i think your just not interested in me..
me: no i am, im just not like all other guys i guess.
her: alrigthy...i gtg. byee

So, do i call her? How do i go about this girl? She ovbiously expects me to reach for her. Thus for SHE has been the one messaging me online. Advice is needed...

thanks

thehopefull1

Reaction score
I think that you should call her if you're really interested in this girl, but say something that'll tell her that she's the only girl you'd do this for, and make it a quick call to show that you're not chasing after her. Hope it helps.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call her. You already told her that you weren't going to call, so now you better back it up. Honestly you shouldn't have made it a big deal about calling her, unless i misunderstood and it was more of a flirty conversation.
Dan, Travis, Steven, Chris, Dom, Rick all called me first.
Maybe it's just me but she seems like an attention wh0re. I could understand her saying something like "well all guys call me first" but the fact that she named guys (exs i take it) is a little odd to me. If it were me id wait to call. How long have you had her number?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A few weeks ago she gave me it. But it didn't mean much, she gave it to alot of people that night.

I'm thinking ill try and make a "deal" with her. Like i call her first, but then she has to call me after that or something like that.

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't call, she is being wh0rish. If she has your number, she can call her, do NOT make yourself look reak and clingy by giving into her demands. She seems a bit princess-like too, but that's just me...
She can call, theres nothing stopping her. Just wait and she will. If she doesn't, she wasn't interested in the first place and therefore isn't worth bothering with.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be off topic.

But I think we need as DJ's need to start a new trend....quit using this friggin' "ttyl" "lol" "u" BS. You sound like a loser that spends his whole day on the computer (which can describe most of us...but let's not let it show). Say later, hahaha, and try not to butcher the English language.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is i want her, and i don't want to risk making her feel unwanted and forgetting me. She told me she was interested in me...i said i was interested in her.

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So? Just 'cause you're interested in her doesn't mean you have to be a clingy pvssy niceguy. If you are, she will be gone in an instant. You must make HER do the chasing. If she's interested, she will. This is one of the main points of being a DJ.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the thing has she has been doing the chasing. She is ALWAYS the one to message me on the computer. Still, i shouldnt give in? And waht should i say if it's brought up again

Something like "if you really are interested in me, you'll call me". Or should i try and leave it alone.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't want to risk making her feel unwanted and forgetting me.
It doesn't work that way. You had better be careful with this one. You don't want to come off as desperate. You're a DJ (or at least a DJ in training) which means that SHE plays by YOUR rules. Period. She doesn't want to call you, then screw her. Girls that like you will play by your rules AND will make it very clear that they are interested.

Her SAYING shes interested doesn't mean anything until she ACTS interested.

You already said,
i have that policy to with girls
If you go back on your word she'll lose respect for you and think of you as Dan, Travis, Steven, Chris, Dom, and Rick Dan, Travis, Steven, Chris, Dom, and Rick . Our job is getting her to think of you as the guy who DOESN'T follow her every whim.

Simply put,
you told her you weren't going to call, she countered, you stood your ground, and now your thinking about cracking because you like her.

Keep up the challenge, don't call her.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
Well the thing has she has been doing the chasing. She is ALWAYS the one to message me on the computer. Still, i shouldnt give in? And waht should i say if it's brought up again

Something like "if you really are interested in me, you'll call me". Or should i try and leave it alone.

"And if YOU are really interested in ME, then you'll call"

OR

"Ya i guess im not interested then huh?:D "

btw messaging on the comp doesn't mean anything

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you do anything at all about this situation, it must be in person. Casually walk PAST her and in passing say, "I'm still waiting on that call." After that, alk away fairly quickly. Don't run or seem like you are trying to escape, but don't give her a chance to respond. Passing her while turning a corner should work perfectly.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

if you call her, I'll b!tch slap you

don't give in, you told her that you wouldn't call her first. so don't.

if she doesn't call you, shes not interested anyways, and your most likely not going to get her

i do like that "still waiting on that call" idea

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

her: i think your just not interested in me..
me: no i am, im just not like all other guys i guess.
her: alrigthy...i gtg. byee
You killed all the mystery by flat-out telling her that you liked her right there, so whether or not you call really doesn't matter anymore.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Just had a convo (read it, its short)...what do I do? HELP

Originally posted by Interpol
You killed all the mystery by flat-out telling her that you liked her right there, so whether or not you call really doesn't matter anymore.
So are you saying that if a girl knows you like her then it's over? That is not always the case. If you are dating a girl they pretty much know you like her.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Just had a convo (read it, its short)...what do I do? HELP

Originally posted by bud_2005
So are you saying that if a girl knows you like her then it's over? That is not always the case. If you are dating a girl they pretty much know you like her.
It's not necessarily over, but you can't just come out and tell a girl "oh yeah, don't worry, I'm interested in you".

Basically, the whole schtick she was giving him about not calling was a test to try and calibrate his interest. He was doing good for most of the convo, joking around and playing hard to get, and then at the end he just sabatoged himself by flat-out admitting he was into her. It's just textbook bad game.

Lost In the Seas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't make the same mistake i did dude, show her that you are interested in her by other means, but do not give in to her demands, especially if you have already made a ground for yourself not to, if you give in now it would make you weak , or it will makes it like you are depended on her. and she would lose all the initial interest she had to you.

If what she said was true, that all other guys call her first, make yourself a chanllenge by not calling her. If you do what most other guys do, you won't come off as the "special one" (which im sure you probably are one anyways :) )

Girls like chanllenge, when a boy treat her differently than most other boys, they want to find out why that is so. And that's how you intensify the initial interest.

Im still a noobie DJ :p , but hope all these help :D

We men gotta look after eachother against the women :D

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl asked me if i liker he last week. I didn't awnser and she told me that she liked me and wanted to know if i like her. She seemed like if i didn't tell her yes or no..she would assume i don;'t like her and move on. Oh well

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. If she likes you she won't just "move on"

2. SHOW her you like her; talk is cheap

THE KEY HERE IS ACTION

Let the girls gossip about who likes who. MEN don't talk. They ACT.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well by SHOWING HER I LIKE HER...wouldn't that be going again the pricipals of a DJ? Calling her would show I like her..but i'm being told not to do so?