Just had a convo (read it, its short)...what do I do? HELP

pokie87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your convo with this girl just reeked of wussiness. When she said ''you must not be interested'' you should have said something like ''well its clear you are interested in me so you should do the calling, if you are quick you will get to the top of the list of stalkers'' You are the catch. By her saying other guys call her, who cares. You are not these other guys. You are different hence why you dont call her. If she doesnt call you big deal, there are plenty more girls out there. Stick to your rules, dont change them for anyone. This will bring you most success instead of changing the rules for specific people. Grow a pair dude.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
Well by SHOWING HER I LIKE HER...wouldn't that be going again the pricipals of a DJ? Calling her would show I like her..but i'm being told not to do so?
no, not at all.

The only reason why you are being told not to call her is BECAUSE YOU TOLD HER YOU WOULDN'T CALL. Going against that makes you a pvssy in her eyes.

Here are some examples of "showing" you like her;
-make her laugh
-give her the best kiss she's ever had
-touch her (just make sure its not awkward)
-show her a great time on a date
-look in her eyes and smile
- BE A MAN FOR FVCKS SAKE

Boys communicate verbally (Telling her that you're interested and that you like her). MEN communicate through action.

If you call her and tell her you like her, you're taking the easy and desperate way. The hard way is all about sweeping her off her feet; and the only way to do that is if you make HER play by YOUR rules.

Trust me. She won't lose interest because you didn't tell her "oh ya i like you and im interested". Hell she'll gain interest if she really likes you. Take my word for it. You're fine. Hope that cleared up your question. Good luck!