Journal Entries-120 approaches/40 days-Week 1/Day 1

Brad324

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm definitely no expert, and I admire your balls of approaching so many women, but I think some mild tweaks to your approach would help you ALOT.

For one, don't dive straight into a question. If you must ask the David Bowie question, you need to ask it in a more fun and interesting way.

Instead of flat out asking "Hey, do you think girls like David Bowie", you should start out by introducing the question in an interesting way, and take your time. Speak slowly and pause between sentences.

A couple suggestions to start:

"Hey, I'm looking to settle an argument with a buddy of mine."

"You're female right?" *squint a little* "okay cool. Because I'm looking for a female perspective on this..."

And you could re-word the question to be something like:

"Does David Bowie make you feel hot and bothered?"

"If David Bowie was here right now, would you flirt with him?"

"Would you bear David Bowie's child?"

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say just be situational with your approaches and don't ask some random question or say some pick-up line. Eye contact, smile at first, be situational (what book are you reading? or very humid out here today huh?), and have an upbeat tone but not too upbeat. It just seems like a more genuine approach to me. After developing some conversation, just go for the number close. Good luck.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Karat
PUA: Nice looking socks
HB: I like them
PUA: Do you like mine? they have batman and spiderman on them!
HB: I like them
PUA: Will you Kiss me then
HB: No, I don't want to!
PUA: Please Kiss me
HB: Your scaring me!
PUA: Ok then. do u like Davie Bowie?
HB: I don't know him
PUA: He is a rock n' roll ringer, he's pretty hot ain't he? I'm gay but I'm trying to pull you
HB: Laughs
PUA: *stands right by the water* Pour me some water
HB: No I don't want to do it yourself
PUA: OK I will do only if you come back to my place dress up as spider girl and let me have kinky sex with you.

:D lol sorry! ..that is a what not guide for you
Wow! Where did you get your education at? You sound really intelligent. Maybe you could post some feedback that would not be considered in the attention wh0re frame? Better yet, Where is you journal? I would like to read it and check out your results.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
New Bootcamp rules/Syle

On my way to a meditation group monthly event. So I am walking up toward the building, it's out in the country and I see this HB8 walking in front of me. Well, at least she looked like an HB8 from behind. I get up close to her and decide to ignore her and walk past her toward the door.

She looks like an HB8 from the front when I do catch a look at her. At the first exercise we walk around and talk to a different person every minute, kinda like speed dating. Soon as we start to move she walks past me and reaches out, grabs my arm and EC's. After that we do some group thing and I decide not to get into her group even though she is sitting right behind me. After that we took a break and while on the break I did one Batman/Spider story and the girl says she heard it on the radio, the same story. I kept with the routine then went for the # close and she gave me her email. Did a little qualifying about her geographics and she is about an hour away.

Go to HB8 after that and started off with some fluff then went into she loves me rutine. She asks for three reasons what about me she loves. I give her two, I am adventurous, I looked deep into her eyes and I could see her soul. I told her I would give her #3 on Day 2 or 3. She goes into she wants to move around and talk to others and I say oh yes, you should go meet other guys, I will treat you bad. Then I say...meet me at the coffee shop after event, she says maybe, I say just be there, she says ok. Then I say I am going to talk to others and I move away. When we get back to sitting I am in front of her and move away after about 15 seconds and sit somewhere else. After event is over she comes up to me and says, I don't know where coffee shop is, I give her directions and meet her there. We spent about 2.5 hours together, went for a walk, went to bar, tounge down. Told her we were not going to have sex for three weeks. I don't think she believed it. I am not sure I believe it. Day 2 in 10 hours. I was going to do Day 2 on Sunday but the lair group put together an all day event. Cool ****, mad props to you guys my game is getting better. I gave her 4 stories that were incomplete and she bugged me about finishing the stories but, I wasn't going to. She also said that she liked it that I told her to go meet other guys, I kept my cool and that most guys would get upset if she said that.

Walked up to HB6.5 at break and qualified her where she lives and told her it's too far away but give me your number anyway. Got the # in less than 2 minutes.

At the start when we were all gathering there I did a Batman/Spiderman story on HB6, told her to write her number down later because we were going to start the meditation and did'nt follow up.

Fluff a Russian HB7 from SF at break and after 1 minute told her to write her number down, she resisted becasue she said that she was there on a 10 day retreat, just walking by and decided to see what was going on. I kept up the # close and got the #. All Russian girls from SF?

Count from Tuesday

Indirect-9
Netural-2
Direct-0

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's mind there are few. Shunryu Suzuzi, Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind
93 93/93

nethgilne

Reaction score
These openers are terrible. You might want to try observing the chick for a few minutes (discreetly) before approaching her, that way you'll determine whether or not she has a boyfriend and be able to more aptly come up with something situational. ColdPUs are just very very low percentage; but given that some of these girls are responding warmly to your terrible PU lines, you might want to instead use PU situationals because these are girls you're scaring off with your obtuseness who you could otherwise closeF or close# were you to play it off better.

You definitely have balls, like The Balls with a capital TB. But your canned lines are ridiculous; you shouldn't ask ludicrous questions like: what's your favorite muscle-group on a man. Those are decent if you can chain them together with something else, like, if you and a girl are observing some bodybuilding posters or something, then that would be a good, relevant question to ask. Also, I've noticed in your journal-entries that you constantly ignore information the woman puts out. The salsa-dancer with blisters, of course, is the most obvious. Remember that any information that a woman puts out there is actually a lead for you to follow up on becaus they put that information out there intentionally. If you ask a canned spiderman question, you don't get any leads to follow because it doesn't open anything up besides her little trite opinion and your overused radio-dished spiderman story. Make sure everything you say carries momentum, and everything you do has an underlying purpose in furthering that momentum.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was HB8 that I met Friday and me Saturday, which didn't give me much time to go to the club scene even if I was into it. I would rather approach in the daytime or at bookstores. I did one opinion opener at the end of the Farmers Market in Oakland on Sunday, not to exciting, just complement an HB6 on her necklace while she was packing her stuff from the booth she had setup. She says thanks I go it in South America and I say...Thats a long way to go just to buy a necklace. She says...It was worth it.

Next HB8 working at Starbucks in Barnes & Nobel before weekly lair meeting. I complimented her on her earings. She said that she made them herself. They are made out of clay and she puts them in her oven to bake. I said thats cool you don't have to buy a kiln to make things out of clay these days. Ejected after that because lair meeting was going to begin.

HB8 and me went to dinner after lair meeting. I agree with something I read in a earlier BC post that I should be having all types of girls to have fun with until I can develop my skills to a better game.

Indirect-9
Netural-4
Direct-0

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost track of journal entries

Started the night at the local super market. Get there and walk in notice this nice dress on this HB5 in looks but I will upgrade her to 6.5 for her personality and tight body. Compliment her on dress, she tells me she bought it in Paris, I said it didn't look like she could have bought it at the local Macy's store. She intro's herself, I do the same, fluff for a minute or more then eject because she is HB5. Later on I am thinking she was giving me big IOI's so why not go for it?

Still in super market and notice HBmarried with a green looking like 420 plant on her sweater, so I tell her that looks like 420 plant and she laughs, says no, then walks away. I am thinking she is not married but then later notice ring on finger. She doesn't show any interest but then I compliment her on her sweater and she goes into wishful thinking about the 420 plant. I tell her that I am not into that kind of thing, then eject.

Still in store and HB7 walks by, I am sitting in a booth eating soup, I say hey miss, that's a nice looking purse it has a lot of class. She says thank you and exits store. Didn't know what else to compliment her on.

Drive to bookstore, no event happening, drive to Borders bookstore, its Monday, not much going on there but it's still early. Decide to go downtown to Coffee row. Get to Aroma Cafe, walk in, sit in some theater group meeting for a minute then decide to walk. On my way out HB7 standing at counter, run Batman/Spiderman rutine, then she tells me she is going to movie next door. We talk while she eats and she invites me to movie, I tell her she has to pay, she says no, I decide to go to movie with her anyway. She is still eating and I run paint fade/massage ruting on her, she says not, but maybe we should do something else instead of movie, then when she finishes eating decides to go to movie. She asks me again to go to movie, we get to pay booth and I tell her since she asked me she should pay. She says no, I say what kind of a date are you anyway, she says this is not a date.

Watch movie about Enron. Those guys were really ****ed up. One guy got away clean with 350 million before all the **** hit the fan. Smart guy.

After movie go back to Aroma's and she says she will buy me a cup of coffee, I say ok. I go to RR and when I get back she is talking to AFC guy and invites him to join us. We sit there, AFC guy gets food, we drink coffee and I think how do I go logical on this guy so I can blow him out?

He walks away for a minute and I explain situation to HB7, like if the roles were reversed and she says, I would think the guy, (me) if I was asking a girl to join us she would just think I am keeping my options open. AFC guy gets back and I explain situation to him with a little logic...If I were you and I saw my buddy gaming a chick I would have more class than to join my buddy and the chick, but then again you probably don't understand these dynamics and probably never will. He says...something about having class to which I reply...Yea, you probably have more class than I do. Totally ****ing blows him away, he gets up and says some **** and leaves. I did this all in the presence of HB7, she wants to know what gaming is, I don't reply, but I tell her, You should run after the guy and give him your phone number. Then I tell her if that guy was any kind of a man he wouldn't have put up with what I said and stayed there. She decides it is time to leave. She seems a little upset, but I just say, well, see ya later.

I did get her to put her # into my mobile device and called it while she was sitting there. I am thinking anti flake? Call them right then and there? I used the excuse this is how I store numbers into my phone since she struggled to put her name into my device. I also was thinking that she went to the RR and there was a 2 set not far away, but when I thought to get up and surge them, she was already on her way back. I also do kiss rutine on her before she goes to RR and she goes netural with no answer, but puts on lipstick while in the RR? I kept with the direct go back to my place with her about 5 times and she kept saying no, but she also kept saying she didn't have to go to work tomorrow until late and wanted to have some fun tonight. She also said that she liked my confidence but that I crossed the line. I asked her what line? We got interupped by AFC guy so she didn't answer.

Indirect-10
Netural-7
Direct-0

kav_3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow just finished reading your bootcamp journal, seems like you have a lot of guts to go out there and do all that, I wish I had as much courage as you lol, i'm struggling getting through week 1 of bc lol. Yeah you've seemed to have improved over the weeks, keep up the good work man.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is quite interesting. it reminds me of how my dog used to approach women. i.e., zero discrimination, zero fear. he got a lot of hand, but not much puzzy :))

jokes aside, how many of these approaches have converted to a a date, a lay, or a GF?

i'm thinking that if you took your no fear method, and added just a bit of the human element, you could be world class. but without that, you risk coming off like a psychopath.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iveyleeger
this is quite interesting. it reminds me of how my dog used to approach women. i.e., zero discrimination, zero fear. he got a lot of hand, but not much puzzy :))

jokes aside, how many of these approaches have converted to a a date, a lay, or a GF?

i'm thinking that if you took your no fear method, and added just a bit of the human element, you could be world class. but without that, you risk coming off like a psychopath.
Ya know dude, you are not very intellegent. Think about this...I have done more approaches in the last 4 weeks than I have done my whole life. Don't take my opinion about you personally, it's just that I feel you didn't put any common sense to my situation.

Psychopath is good, it will lead me to world class.

dates- 2 or 3 or ? Didn't post everything I have done.
lay-1
GF-1

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kav_3
Wow just finished reading your bootcamp journal, seems like you have a lot of guts to go out there and do all that, I wish I had as much courage as you lol, i'm struggling getting through week 1 of bc lol. Yeah you've seemed to have improved over the weeks, keep up the good work man.
Count backwards 3,2,1 approach. Reframe the I'm struggling routine. The more you do it the easier it gets, the better you become, the easier it is to crop a story on the fly. It takes time but don't mess around, learn routines, openers and how to close as quick as you can. Just keep practicing all the time where ever you go.