Journal Entries-120 approaches/40 days-Week 1/Day 1

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorta following on from what the last guy said:
i don't think there's anything wrong with using an opinion opener to start a convo, but i'm not a fan of 'do men or women lie more?'

Because it seems too random and its the sort of the thing that you can guarantee she's never even considered, and so she's bound to be confused by it and be like 'erm, i don't know'.
If you're in a bookstore, why not ask an opinion on summat to do with a book - i think the autobiography of a well-known celebrity is a good one since its something they're more likely to have an opinion on, and also seems less random and less like a canned opener.

If i was to use 'do men or women lie more?', i'd make sure i had some sort of follow up story to justify asking the question - i.e. 'i was wondering because.....'

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, Rock person.

For a start, your canned openers aren't very good - and your diving straight in. Like the guys said earlier.

Be situational. If your in a bookstore, comment on the books that the girls looking at.

Also, when you've approached and your trying to raise interest, your giving her questions that she has to think about - yes/no, but then they need elaboration. Her answer should come naturally, and she will think that being with you is natural too, if you get me.

I quite like the sweaty hand line - but change it a bit. "Your hands are rather sweaty - I'm not that hot, am I?" or something. This should make her smile at least, rather than a bland "yes, I do use lotion". Come up with something yourself.

Another thing - the ones that you seem to have rapport with, you don't #, yet you scare the others by being too pushy.

Good luck mate.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Cold approaches are better than nothing

Originally posted by swampwiz
That does not mean you will be successful, but as long as you do not approach so many women that you risk being blown out because a potential higher yield woman has been alerted by one of your lower yield targets to watch out for you, then it is not a problem.
I am not sure what you mean about the high yield woman has been altered by one of your low yield targets to watch out for you.

Could you reframe that paragraph into something simple that a beginner would understand?

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work rockitck! Although not much has really panned out for you yet, just remember that you are only at the beginning of your 120 approaches. What is key is to not give up! You have to keep on going with this, no matter how exhausted you feel, because at the end you will have progressed drastically.

Based on your reports, my suggestion is to try to be a bit more natural in your approaches. It sounds like you have the confidence and the balls to go up to women you are interested in, but keep that courage and confidence up when you start talking to them and dont fall back on unnatural sounding pick up lines. Utilizing situational lines where it seems more like you just happened to be doing the same thing as her work a lot better.

Keep at this man because you are helping yourself and you are inspirational to many on this board who need to get out there like you!

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
I give you props for working on yourself! But here's your major problems.

1) You dive right in: Meaning you give a cheesy opener, then go straight for the #. Your not gaining any rapport, your not looking for IOI, your not establishing ANY sort of comfort level for the woman. And some of your approaches are when the girl isn't even looking!! That's stockerish!!

I am not sure about the girl not looking. Today at lunch I opened two girls that were not looking and got a positive interaction with them. I would have continued the convo except I was thinking about your comment and it put a freeze on my thinking. IOI's are good and making an approach where there is no IOI is also good, It just depends on who I am, how I approach and how I make her feel.

2) Your coming off as desperate: Your approaching the entire book store using the same line. Your canned openers are NOT GOOD! The "are you single line" could work after some rapport, but the "can I ask your opinion" is not a good one at all.

I agree on this point and am working on changes.

You need to wait patiently like a lion, and look for the signs that show you she's open to talk. If your primary goal is just to develop comfort around girls, then your doing well. However if your goal is to get some @ss, you need some work on your conversation skills. PIMP

I disagree with waiting for some signs. That is an IOI approach and making an approach where no IOI presents itself will work.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Qualtran
Keep at this man because you are helping yourself and you are inspirational to many on this board who need to get out there like you!
Thanks bro and you are right about guys needing to get out there. I went out tonight and didn't make any approaches because I was waiting for IOI's. That is lame, I need to approach if I feel like it. I did three natural approaches during the day and could have brought a married lady back to my place and f***** her. She was all about telling me how big her breasts were and used the word f***ing in a sentence to me right in the grocery store where she was doing a sales display. I also got the lay last week on an approach I didn't post, ha,ha joker's wild.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Qualtran
Good work rockitck! Although not much has really panned out for you yet, just remember that you are only at the beginning of your 120 approaches. What is key is to not give up! You have to keep on going with this, no matter how exhausted you feel, because at the end you will have progressed drastically.
I can already feel it. Today at lunch there were massive HB's, I did a couple of approaches. Working on a new job close to home so I will be going to lunch everyday for as long as the job lasts. I got a top notch NLP trainer to join my lair and we are working on swisch patterns. Did I spell that swisch right? He believe it is the best way to change a behavior. Are you guys reading my posts? If you are not, better start and let your friends know.

Changed my screen name but this site won't let me up grade. I can upgrade at the other site. Maybe the site admin can change the protocol for this site. thehindu

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1/Day 7

I had this long post about todays progress and lost it. MF. I am not going to retype the post. To summerize I did three approches today. The most important one was with an HB7 that didn't EC and I am sure I could have got the digits. As suggested I am not going for a close.

th

jag

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not an expert or anything...but i HAVE read the DJ bible religiously....actually by theory i should be a fcking expert PUA....but then i never really started acting on it...till today...but heres what i ahve to say..

i really have to stress what everyones been saying....ur opener is really badd....and u cant just go straight to asking if their single after they answer u..i mean..think about it dude......someone uve never seen,,asks u if u study in the same place.........
you say no...honest mistake..maybe??
then the person goes straight to asking if ur single or not....that makes it obvious ur just picking her up......

uve got a lot of balls and confidence......i can tell by ur apporoaches..but i suggest u read the Bible more clearly.....and what i do is...for every chapter...i write notes about it...i kinda summarize it on my pda..if u dont have one...u can use a notebook......that way...if u have free time...(i personally read it when im taking a sht :D:D:D

so yea....reread teh bible.....and try to listen to what the girl says.......this makes a smoother transition of conversation...

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2/Day 1

Cramias from another site writes...
I'm of the mindset that you should be trying to make PU harder, not easier. Like lifting weights. I added...Challenge yourself.

Life is strange at times when it involves PUing. I walk into this little corner market today and there is this HB8 working there quite tall and quite built with a ring in her eyebrow. I mumble some sh** about wanting some eneryg blast while I am checking out her creditentials. I get this feeling that she wants to f*** me right now and all I have to do is play it. I didn't because I am not closing but if I was it would go something like this...

PUA: Your hot, let's go for a ride after you get off?
HB8: Where?
PUA: Out to the beach
HB8: No
PUA: Come on, it will be fun.
HB8: No, I don't want to
PUA: Look, you look really good and I want you right now
HB8: I am not going to the beach with you
PUA: Ok, then let's go for a cup of coffee
HB8: Ok

After she gets in my car I start driving towards the beach. I have used this before and it works because I know she wants me right now, I feel it, I know she feels what I am feeling, it's an instinctuall thing. Sometimes just being persisitant to break down their resistance works. Remember when you were a kid and you wanted a toy from your mommy and you kept bugging and bugging her until she gave in? In fact this method worked so well, I use to carry a blanket in the trunk of my car.

zan has a method, I believe where he gets the HB right now. How come you all waste time with all this methodolgy when you can be direct and just go for it? This is what we are working on in out lair group. Will post the details as they surface.

#1-HB10married-Gut feelings, there is a wire partition book display where you can see through above each level where the books are stackes. HB10 is on the other side walking back and forth looking at books, I am sitting and I could swear she is checking me out. Don't want to go for it but this HB is sizzle
ding.

Borders Books and P**** Store.

PUA: Walk past her, stop to her left...You know 51% of all books sold are romance novels?
HB8: Oh yea
PUA: Yea, they even out sell bibles, which are in Hotels and Motels
HB8: I don't know
PUA: There is a bible in every Hotel/Motel room in the U.S. That a lot of bibles
We fluff for about 5 more minutes and she doesn't seem in a hurry. I am not feeling her though, she didn't next me and seemed to be hiding her band. See what I mean about feeling her? If I was feeling her, she would have let here jucies flow. It's a Freudian thing, I think. It happened yesterday with the manager of a bank where I do my banking. I was feeling like I could have kissed her while we were in the Safe Deposit room without any resistance. (She has flirted with me before, but it seems too close to home). Bank managers jucies were flowing.

#2-HB7-Walking down an aisle towards the coffee shop and look back at HB7, she looks up (she is sitting) and glances at me as I continue to the coffee shop. On my way back I walk towards her but she is reading and didn't notice me. I go to the RR and on my way back walk past her, stop and...

PUA: I guess I could walk past you about 10 more times.
HB8: Laughs, Oh, I didn't notice you
PUA: Hi, how are you tonight
HB8: I'm ok, and how about you
PUA: I'm doing pretty good
HB8: Check this magazine out, it really funny, bla, bla
PUA: We fluff for about 10 minutes and I find out she is a pesonal trainer. She had that look of why don't you ask me out. I am not closing so I ejected shortly after.

#3-HBmadrid-doesn't speak much english. She is sitting in the coffee shop and the chair next to her is vacant. I drop down and open with...

PUA: Alright an empty chair and I get to sit next to a cute girl.
HB8: Thanks
It went logical after that for about 15 minutes, no BL, just a lot of fluff. She finally decides to go. She did introuduce herself before she left.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why exactly are you not closing again? If it's to build up confidence, don't you already have a lot of confidence to be doing these cold approaches?
I just think that it'd be more meaningful to everyone on this board if we see if you are getting a date/girl/# out of it. I really appreciate and respect what you're doing, but it's like watching a basketball game without playing the 4th quarter.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
why exactly are you not closing again? If it's to build up confidence, don't you already have a lot of confidence to be doing these cold approaches?
I just think that it'd be more meaningful to everyone on this board if we see if you are getting a date/girl/# out of it. I really appreciate and respect what you're doing, but it's like watching a basketball game without playing the 4th quarter.
I got a f**k close last week, I just don't think it's important to post those closes. Why am I not closing? It was suggested I work on my operers because I was too direct. You could read the posts from the beginning. The suggestion came from guys at Arizonapua.com who play this game somewhat differently than the DJ guys.

I can get phone numbers, I have a bunch of them right now. I have one HB calling me, we are going out on Friday. I have another HB wants to meet me tomorrow. Was on a coffee date Sunday but I don't think that is going anywhere because I pulled too much when I should have been pushing.

Was eating dinner tonight when a HB approached me with...Where do I know you from? We talked about a month ago she gave me false digits, she said she was sorry tonight about giving me such a bad time...I told her she was a flake and it was better that I found out before we went out, then ignored her and finished my dinner. I guess I could have been a little nicer, because she seemed interested and sincere with her apology.

Most of these women I meet online so I don't count them as a approach or I already have me them. The HB on Sunday sat with me last week to eat lunch because there were no tables available. I have two other email contacts but I think they are fading, don't know why. I get some pre game, lots of it, I just don't post everything. What I am posting is when I actually make it a point to go out and surge.

The approaches where I am just going about my day I do not count. I could go on and on about them, I think it will keep me safe from becoming a keyboard jock also. Besides what I am posting is plenty of work, mental and physical.

Post from the HB that wants to meet me tomorrow, feedback requested. I think I should put her off till next week. I told her what to wear and why she should meet me? Because she loves me.

Darling,
Thursday night in San Rafael does not work, due to much preparing for out of town. I could afford an hour or so, if you are willling to be flexible? What are your thoughts on this?
Where: xxxxxx xxxxx, Grill & Bar - xx xx xx - Next to Tiffany's
When: 8:00
What:I will wear bluejeans and a sexy top.
Why: Haven't gotten in touch with that yet:) It must be love!
Who: Only you and I
How: Hard can this be Big Boy?

P.S. I deleted all emails, and your ad was included. I do not think I could find it again, with my limited time this week. Come'on now darlin' be sweet for me....you know I am worth it, and it pleasure you to make me smile doesn't it?

As ever
Barbie Imp

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait let me get this straight...your trying to build confidence so your not closing right now, just working on your approach, ok and you get a fuvk close last week and you don't post it? LOL I'm calling bullshyt!! You'd be be shiatting happy faces if you got a fuvk close bro!! Maybe you wouldn't be so detailed about it, but you'd tell us about it a little.

I'm starting to smell AFC trying to hide is AFC life!! Don't worry bro everyone has the ability to improve and you will too, just don't lie in the process.

PIMP

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2/Day 2

Was a slow night, got some other situations going on that I don't want to think about because it just F**Ks me up when I do. So then I have to feel the feelings, go through them and realize that it is just my thoughts that are creating my feelings and it is good to process.

#1-HB6-She is floating around the book store (a different book store than the one I usually go to) eventually she is walking towards me and gives slight EC.

PUA: Are you following me?
HB6: No

That was it, she was moving in the opposite direction. I decided to leave. Go to the other book store for about 30 minutes, was too caught up into the other situation I mentioned above going on so I left. Just wasn't into the game tonight.

I have worked on my openeres and they didn't work, so I am working on new ones, then there is the next step. One thing for sure is I am relentless, I will not give up, this is my life. I also have a feeling that I need to do more openeres, my goal right now is 3 per day.

In a dream we don't get the girl, she comes to us.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait let me get this straight...your trying to build confidence so your not closing right now, just working on your approach, ok and you get a fuvk close last week and you don't post it? LOL I'm calling bullshyt!! You'd be be shiatting happy faces if you got a fuvk close bro!! Maybe you wouldn't be so detailed about it, but you'd tell us about it a little.

I'm starting to smell AFC trying to hide is AFC life!! Don't worry bro everyone has the ability to improve and you will too, just don't lie in the process.
PIMP
Pimp-sicle, you can f**k off, I don't lie and I don't appreciate anyone calling me a liar. I got the lay, you can go to Arizonapua.com and read about it there. My screen name is thehindu. You may have some trouble finding it though I have about 100 posts at that site, It happened last Tuesday. It was quite interesting open to close in 7 minutes.

I don't necessarily want to post my conquests for the world to read about. I use to do that behavior a lot and it was all about ego.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rockitck
Pimp-sicle, you can f**k off, I don't lie and I don't appreciate anyone calling me a liar. I got the lay, you can go to Arizonapua.com and read about it there. My screen name is thehindu. You may have some trouble finding it though I have about 100 posts at that site, It happened last Tuesday. It was quite interesting open to close in 7 minutes.

I don't necessarily want to post my conquests for the world to read about. I use to do that behavior a lot and it was all about ego.

Not really about ego unless you brag. Posting about a lay on a site that's about getting girls isn't ego dood, its success and 99% of the guys here will congradulate you.

And its soooooo typical chump behavior to get all pissed off and mad when someone says they don't believe you. Like I said in your other thread, if you did it, then you know you did, so who cares what I think. But you'll never be a DJ with your current attitude.

PIMP

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really about ego unless you brag. Posting about a lay on a site that's about getting girls isn't ego dood, its success and 99% of the guys here will congradulate you.

And its soooooo typical chump behavior to get all pissed off and mad when someone says they don't believe you. Like I said in your other thread, if you did it, then you know you did, so who cares what I think. But you'll never be a DJ with your current attitude.
PIMP
I agree I got mad because you questioned my integrity. What purpose would it serve me to make something up anyway? I don't get it. I don't get why you would think I would lie? I have no reason to.

The point still remains... My posts are about the surging I do in the field. You didn't address my sticking points or maybe you did and I would have to go back an read again. My other point is I gave no indication that I was playing games with anyone on this site. unlike other posters. I am straight up honest guy, who practices Meditation, Buddhism and Spirituality every day.

Never is a long time. For someone with the belief system you have, I would think that you would be able to conclude the reason I am here is a change in attitude? eh? Why ask the question or make the statement...makes no sense.

I already get more p***y than most guys I know. bfd :woo:

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 2/day 3

Out to the farmers market tonight with two of my wings. One of them ejects early which is good because three guys is a struggle to keep up with. Another wing would be good because I think we are all feeling akward. The down side, the surge got better after the one wing left and he missed the best part of the evening when we went to the bookstore???????????????

We started to troll the market and then got some grub. Right off I got some garlic sauce all over my shirt because I wasn't paying attention.

#1-HB10-in line at the Tai food tent. I am a little slow, not into state which I realized needs to be game. I am behind her in line and I open with...

PUA: Hey, do you think girls like David Bowie?
HB10: Yes, I like him
PUA: I describe the opener in detail then stall.
HB10: Gets her food, gives me a big EC, then leaves.

#2-HB7-Walking along checking out the street vendors but, keeps moving. I keep moving with her at her side, she doesn't notice me. At the pastry booth she slows down and checks out the pastries. I open with a presupposition pattern.

PUA: You were looking at all those pastries and I'll bet you were thinking...If you and I were in a relationship, what pastry would you buy me.
HB10: Mumbles something then keeps walking.
PUA: Am I thinking here?

Went to Starbucks and debriefed. Went to another coffee shop and debriefed some more. Drove to Borders and did some surging.

#3-Hb5-Looking up a book on the computer. Wasn't really interested, just thought I would have some fun with her and see if I could make her laugh.

PUA: Hey, did you find my book yet?
HB5: No
PUA: I know it's in there somewhere but, there is a lot of books in there.
HB5: Laughs
PUA: What are you reading?
HB5: Something about a flower title. True nature of book is someone does x to x and there is x relative, bla, bla
PUA: Catchy title, I am looking for a new screen name, I have xxxx and used xxxx but, how would catchy xxxxxx without the xxxx sound? Hey, maybe you could look at me and come up with a screen name? Dances around, what do ya think.
HB5: I don't know
PUA: We are walking at this point so....you can't think of anything?
HB5: No, I don't mess with computers much.

Ejected

#4-HB6-I am trolling and she trolls with me. I figure I will go here and if she goes, I will open. She does. I open

PUA: These are pretty good novels, looking for a book?
HB6: Yea, maybe
PUA: You should buy the book of D*** (my name), it's a great novel
HB6: Laughs
PUA: It was a best seller on the NY Times best seller list.
HB6: Laughs again
PUA: Short fluff then into qualify, adventurous, spontaneous, best place you kissed a guy.
HB6: I don't know
PUA: The back seat of a car?
HB6: No I would have to say the street.
PUA: Hey, um we should go out and do something fun sometime.
HB6: Yea maybe
PUA: I'll call you tomorrow
HB6: Ok
PUA: Laughs inside, this is too easy! Draws pen from pocket like a gun, pulls cap off, shoots ink all over her. There is a piece of paper over there.
HB6: Writes down work number. Call me at work.
PUA: Write your home or mobile number down, I don't want to call you at work.
HB6: I'll be there all day tomorrow
PUA: Ok....um On a scale of 1 to 10 what's the possibility you are going to flake?
HB6: 50/50, well depends on where you take me
PUA: You could do better than that.
HB6: You mean like 70/30 or 60/40?
PUA: I'll call you tomorrow
HB6: To tell me where you are going to take me?
PUA: No, I'm going to call just to say hi. See ya later
HB6: Bye

That was gib over the tree.

#5-HB10-I am walking back toward wing when I pass her and she EC's quick, like she wants to fake EC. I keep going, wing is out side talking to HB, I go sit down. Wing finishes call and we are in debrief mode again, but it turns into a mini workshop. cool
HB10 exits, I see her and go running towards her with my feet stomping so she hears me but doesn't see me then I get close and she looks up. Didn't want to plow here over or anything like that????????

PUA: Hey, do you think girls like David Bowie
HB10: Yea, I like him
PUA: Doesn't he look kinda Metro?
HB10: I don't know
PUA: Looses interest in convo but, keeps convo going, as a scattered opener.
HB10: Why are you asking me this anyway?
PUA: Oops, time to think, stalls
HB10: I have to go. gets in car and leaves.
PUA: Oh yea, because I want to F*** you, it's too late she is gone. :crackup:

Me and wing is getting good, F*** yea. There were about a bunch of two sets at the market tonight and right near the end I got EC from both in a two set and didn't approach. We talked about opening every two set next week. It will be interesting to be there and AFC out or...meet the challenge. Any good bookies present?

Just for you Pimp-sicle, I didn't say I have seduced all these other women. If you read my posts, It was one lay last week, Sunday's surge nexted email me today. HBrussian called tonight and we are going out tomorrow.

In a dream we dont go get the girl, she comes to us.

Approaches: 5
# closes: 1

Last edited:

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one mate. Carry on posting, I'm enjoying them for one.

One thing that I've noticed is that you seem to be more situational with the 5/6s and canned with the 9/10s.

"50/50, well depends on where you take me"

This is an obvious test. Unsure of whether you've passed here, but I suppose you'll find out when you ring the #. I think a C & F would have been better.

Good luck.

rockitck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2/Day 5&6

Day 5

So I go to this book signing and there were about 20 people there, 3 HB's sitting in the same chair but, in different rows. Thought that kinda strange. The speaker is into the Q&A session and I gotta use the services. I get up and go and on my way out there is 1 more HB looking at books. It was a slow night so I used the RR and decided to leave.

Over to the other bookstore and it seemed slow also. My energy was low, I could feel it. Was also wondering how come I didn't stay at the first Book Store? Opened 1 HB, trolled around for about an hour then left. She was walking in the opposite direction, got EC, she smiled a little. We were about 10 feet apart when I blurred out...

PUA: Hey, do you think girls like David Bowie
HB: Yea, I guess
PUA: I though it was strange, I went over to my friends house and his 12 y.o. daughter had a pic of him on her wall, he is like 60 y.o. I couldn't see the attraction there.
HB: Why are you asking me this anyway?
PUA: I just wanted to get a womans opinion.
HB: Yea, I don't know, I don't know much about him.

She walks away and a couple of minutes later I see her walking up to a guy, I guess her BF. 20/20 when she asked me the last question is the time to bridge. My mind is going to catch up soon.

Day 6

On my way to a nasty bike ride up Mt. Tam and decided to stop at local bean shop and get a shot of gusto before I commence hill climb. Itallian street fair going on in Downtown San Rafael, where the close off the street and chalk up some art. Trolled for a few minutes and opened 1 HB.

PUA: Hey, why do you think girls like David Bowie?
HB: He is awesome, he really knows what he is doing.
PUA: Is it his looks or his music? I was at my friends house today and his daughter, bla, bla
HB: It's both
PUA: Don't you think he looks kinda metro?
HB: Yea, did you just think up that question?
PUA: Yes, I wanted to get a womans opinion.
HB: Walks away and her body language is looking like she knew I was wanting to PU her.

Go for bike ride, sweat like a dog, fall once, got step in shoes/pedals and almost get hit by a car cause I couldn't step out of pedal fast enough. It looked kinda cool actually. That was on my way to dirt, I ride to dirt instead of drivet. Get home and think I am going out with some friends tonight, no time to surge so I better get back to Itallian Street Bingo.

Troll around and do 6 approaches. My fu*kin pride can handle it. I guess I could have stayed home and watched TV. I can remember 4 approaches right now. First approach two set one HB6 and the other HB7

PUA: You two girls look familiar
HB7: No, I don't think so
HB6: No
PUA: Yea, you were at the book store last night.
HB7: Oh yea, that's right, (laughs)
HB6: yea we were.
PUA: So what do like about the art?
HB7: It's xxxxxx (don't remember what she said)
PUA: That feeling of xxxxx make you feel good inside and gives you an emotional connection?
HB7: I guess kinda, yea it does
PUA: You guys look like sisters or are you lovers?
HB7: No, were just best friends (laughs)
PUA: Oh, so your not into one of those non tradional sexual relationships?
HB7: No, (laugh again)
PUA: That's too bad, at least your laughing and laughing it in on the inside.

At this point they start to walk away and 20/20 would have been good to go into massage paint fade routine or want to come over and I will teach you how to become lovers. Or, Want to come over and I will make sure you both get pleased. I think any of those would have worked, because I believe I had rapport and they were laughing.

HB mom, trolling, I am trolling next to her.

PUA: Nice looking art they go going on today?
HB: Yes, it is
PUA: What do you like about it?
HB: Bla, bla,
PUA: Ya know you look like a school teacher?
HB: I work in a school. I am actually a secretary and I teach student aids.
HB: What do you do?
PUA: I am a bla, bla but it's feast or fammon, thinking about bla, bla
There was some more fluff then she leaves. Got to work on making the bridge secquence.

HB yikes! Standing there looking at some chalk art of cows and aspen trees. There aspen trees in California?

PUA: I think they should have made the drawing so the cows were on the lower part of the street because then you could look at it and see the art better.
HB: What do you mean.
PUA: If you were standing looking up the street and the grade goes up you could see the art better, it looks like the art is fading from here.
HB: I don't know, (starts to say something to a little kid)
PUA: Is that your kid?
HB: Yes, I have one...(starts to say something to another kid)I have two kids. Starts to go wash one kids hands.
PUA: This HB is sizzling and I think she likes me but, I walk because I am not into the instant family thing at the moment.

Approaches: Lost count
#Closes 1

I am feeling totally challenged. It is work going out and knowing I have to do 3 approaches every day. Then when I miss a day I have to make it up the next day. If I miss two days in a row I would have to do triple the approaches in a day. There is good news and bad news.

The good news...I am developing a systmatic approach to the process of finding a Matrix through trial, error, feedback, reading posts, listening to CD's and have changed my meditation practice into a guided visualization meditation around HB's.

The bad news...Can I watch some TV now.