jelousy

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Yo M.a.c. straight up it wouldnt bother me if she ****ed two other guys cause then i'd know she became a hoe."

Youhave put this girl on a godly pedistal..ts normal for guys to do that with girls they love. They think they are so clean, pure and adulterated WRONG

"what im trying to say is, she wouldnt be where she is right now if it wasnt for me,"

Where exactly IS she?? what did you do for her that some 3.5 billion other guys couldnt have? Stop thinking you did something special for her. You didnt , she doesnt owe you ANYTHING.

Revenge for WHAT? relationships come and go.

and if you are still emotionally attached to her..banging her a few more times will make it worse for you.

You have some really possessive, clingy, domineering, permanent views on women..what nationality are you?

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
Yo M.a.c. straight up it wouldnt bother me if she ****ed two other guys cause then i'd know she became a hoe. Yo maybe she is a hoe right now but what im trying to say is, she wouldnt be where she is right now if it wasnt for me, this is why i want my revenge, cause its like she forgot that if it wasnt for me, she wouldnt be where she is right now. So then let me make her know that shes a hoe, let me **** her and bust on her face. Make her suck me off, she never done that before. And you guys is telling me to forget about her but yooo its always good to have something on the side, She inlove with me, this means i can make her do things for me.
Ok man, do what you want with her. My advice to you is to let her go. You've shared some moments, now it is time to move on to bigger and better booty!

M.A.C.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys... It's completely useless. Nothing we say will get it into hb's head that he's wrong. He refuses to admit he's wrong, and is completely blinded by her.

I've posted numerous times, and every time he's come back with a reply, that in his eyes validates his point, but in all of our eyes makes him look foolish.

I guess Bungo was right. After 3 years, he still didn't learn a damn thing.

REVENGE IS FOR LITTLE KIDS AND HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS.

But you get your "revenge." Then somehow, you'll mess it up, and she'll make you look like a ****ing fool.

-- Zero-

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in my dumbest hours , I never took to taking revenge on any girl that dissed me...I maybe inwardly angry, pissed and wished bad things to happen to her life (i.e. getting screwed over by someone else)..but personally..my withdrawl from a byatches life is revenge enough

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB Man ive been where you are trust me. The only thing you are going to end up with is wasted time. Time is your only enemy its the only thing you can't get back. Stop screwing her, stop calling her, tell her to stop calling you, give her back everything you have that belongs to her, put all the stuff you wanna keep (ie pictures, momentos, lil cutsie shyt) in a bag put that bag in a closet or basement where you dont see it everyday, and throw away everything else that reminds you of her. Thast the only way. There is no quick fix. Find something you enjoy, be a selfish prick for a while use and abuse women but do what you have to do to get over her. But, you have to let ehr go.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it therapeutic..tearing all the letters I got from my Oneitus..smashing all her gifts with a hammer..and throwing everything else in the Garbage..because basically if you arent happy..all those little gifts and letters are nothing more than garbage that you keep around..

and it also helps you get over the "denial" phase of breaking up.."Ohh she loves me..thats why she sent me this gift..these love letters..calls me sometimes"

B.S. if she isnt with you , those little memoirs are nothing more than little trinkets to help you stay in your denial phase.

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this and tell me if it makes sense:
I have a problem. My ex girl and I are KiNdA seeing eachother. I know she loves me and i love her, She got me mad today when i saw her talkin to her ex's friends and im supposed to be hookin up with her soon, should i still hook up with her? She is definitely the girl I love but I do have pride. I was always the ***** in the relationship running back to her and now i want the tables to turn. Revenge......... I'd rather have the one who holds my heart. this is why i want my revenge, cause its like she forgot that if it wasnt for me, she wouldnt be where she is right now. .Im not going to let her go, she makes me happy, she makes me remmember how happy i was when i was with her
You're pretty broken-hearted about her dude. If you wish to continue to torture yourself like this, go ahead. I'll visit you in the psych ward.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol aight guys, i understand what you are trying to say, but lets look at it from a different perspectice.

Now lets make believe i wasnt attached to her, me and her never went out and never "fell inlove"
Now shes just a piece of meat, and sometimes i get hungry.... ofcourse.

This is what i want! I get horny sometimes (dont we all) and whenever im horny she'll be there. Me letting go of her is like me throwing out a life time supply of TENDER STEAK and its free!

what im saying is that she could be my **** buddy and she wont expect me to do anything that a b/f should doooooo.

Just as i started this post out, I WANT TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE AND SO DOES SHE, so why cant i keep her on the side?
Cause im going to get mad when i see her around other guys?
F*** THAT, there are plenty of people out there who are married and now that their spouse is cheating and they still live with their spouse.
I'LL MAKE MYSELF LEARN AND WHEN I PROVE ITS POSSIBLE, I'LL TELL YOU GUYS HOW I DID IT.

"Youhave put this girl on a godly pedistal..ts normal for guys to do that with girls they love. They think they are so clean, pure and adulterated WRONG"

You are right, I always thought she was the cleanest being on earth. But thats ok i'll prove to myself shes not when shes sucking my d*** cause u gotta be dirty if your going to do that, and yea it might be immature, but YEA I WANT TO MAKE HER CRY.
Now f*** these replys you guys are giving me about letting her go and give me some tips on how to make her cry and make her suck my d***. I f***ed her before so im guessing it is possible to make her suck my d***.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem too much of a panty waist to make her your fvck buddy..too emotional..is that steak worth eating if everytime you eat it, you get an upset stomach and ulcers?

There is no way you can numb your jealousy and attachment to this girl..and still fvck her..

and stop making it seem like all you want is sex..be true to yourself..you want her..all of her..and cant stand to see some other guy have her.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
lol aight guys, i understand what you are trying to say, but lets look at it from a different perspectice.

... OK... Shoot.

Now lets make believe i wasnt attached to her, me and her never went out and never "fell inlove"
Now shes just a piece of meat, and sometimes i get hungry.... ofcourse.
ok, That makes sense... BUT SHE ISN'T.

This is what i want! I get horny sometimes (dont we all) and whenever im horny she'll be there. Me letting go of her is like me throwing out a life time supply of TENDER STEAK and its free!
If by free you mean self-torturing, then ok, I see your point.

what im saying is that she could be my **** buddy and she wont expect me to do anything that a b/f should doooooo.
That woudl be great... If there was any possible way for you to keep your emotions out of it... which there ISN'T!

Just as i started this post out, I WANT TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE AND SO DOES SHE, so why cant i keep her on the side?
You sure can if you want. But you'll hate it, because in a month, or two months, you'll realize that she's the one for you, and that you only want her, and you should marry her... only she won't feel the same way about you. BOOM heartbroken again.

Cause im going to get mad when i see her around other guys?
F*** THAT, there are plenty of people out there who are married and now that their spouse is cheating and they still live with their spouse.
Sure... If you can deal with that. But from what I've seen, you can't.

I'LL MAKE MYSELF LEARN AND WHEN I PROVE ITS POSSIBLE, I'LL TELL YOU GUYS HOW I DID IT.
Good luck...

YEA I WANT TO MAKE HER CRY.
Sure thing, bro. Hey, I'll see you 5th period in history, k?

wtf, man.

Most of us who took the time to reply (and again, and again) have been in similar situations. You're completely blinded. This is the last post I am going to take the time to make, because you obviously aren't reading.

I have been there. The easiest thing was to LET GO.

Good luck, seriously... However I really doubt you'll take any of our advice to mind.

-- Zero-

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember this old axiom, you are born with everything you need. (I am going to assume you weren't born with this chick);)

all kidding aside though best of luck to you my friend. You are a stones throw away from enlightenment. Don't get attached to things. This applies in a lot of places. Not just in matters of the heart...

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zero Hour, i really respect the fact that your trying to help me, but if you dont mind, can you tell me your story, it might just help me.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure...

I started dating a girl 6 years ago. I was 16 and in High School. We were on for about 5 years, then we both realized we were way to dependednt. So we "took a break." In reality all that we did was say we weren't together, but yet we still did bf/gf stuff. In fact... Last year, I lived next door to her. Weird how it worked out, but it was coincidence. Anyways, I spent every night at her place (bigger bed :)) and we were together ALL THE TIME.

Needless to say things started falling apart, and we realized we needed a real break from eachother. That was about 6 months ago. We saw eachother only on weekends, which seemed to help, but it was still not great. Then we decided to see other people, and just be FB's. That was awful for both of us. Even tho neither of us actually saw anyone else, we were BOTH constantly jealous and stuff.

So about 3-4 months ago, I called her up and told her that "this isn't working." So we decided to take a break until her graduation. Then her graduation came, and she was sorta talking to this guy, and I was developing my DJism, and talking to other girls... So we ended it. To be honest, I haven't felt this good in AT LEAST 1-2 years. It's amazing what we tell ourselves we do for "love," when in reality, we're afraid to be ALONE.

I know that was a huge fear for me. Now, I'm a fully functional INdependent. I do things alone (like go to bars, clubs) that I NEVER would have done had I still been with her.

Moving on was just the best thing for me. Not only that, but about 7-8 months ago, I started really getting into this site, and read it off and on. That also helped me, I think. I started changing and she noticed it too. I didn't notice it. They were small changes in attitude, but she knew SOMETHING was different.

I hope this little bit of insight helps you out, man.

-- Zero-

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb

Now f*** these replys you guys are giving me about letting her go and give me some tips on how to make her cry and make her suck my d***.
Fvck her, then tell her you have AIDS.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bungo..isnt that quote clearly a emotional dependence cloaked in sexual exploitation?

Its like the perfect mixture of Love and Anger

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my bad on the late reply but i just wanted to know, How do you control yourself when you hear an old love song that reminds you of how much you two were inlove at one point? I couldnt go to sleep tonight, it is 4:30 am, I decided to go on the computer and check out this site and listen to some music and then kci and jojo- all my life, comes on. So im sitting here thinking about how great the past was and about how me and her were soooo inlove and it felt sooo good and i feel like i'll never be able to recapture this feeling ever again in my life. IM GOING CRAZYYYYY.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing is should i stop talkin to her for goooood??
i dont think this is possible, my friends are her friends...... =/

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Imperial Death March a few thousand times. It should get you in the right mindset.

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo hb,

I feel for you man. I think a lot of us have been in this situation. I still have the painful feeling from my past and the wound will never completely heal. You will always have that scar, accept that.

But think about it, you're going to DIE someday, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, no one knows. THIS is the only life that you know you have. Are you really going to waste it on this torture of yours, rather than spend your precious time on things that you really want?

I partly used this thought to help me get out of the bubble. Good luck man.

Last edited:

Aisle55

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just skimmed through most of this thread and I'd say you need to pull yourself together. Wasting two years of YOUR life on a girl??? What's it gotten you? Low self-esteem and out-of-control emotions is what I think. But some of us here know what you're going through. I do.

When my ex dropped me like glass in 2000, I took it real hard, just like you. I wanted sex on the side, I wanted revenge, daaaaaamn, I basically wanted control over her life. The thought of her with another guy drove me mad. I wanted to make sure she recognized me for the effects I had on her life.

For real though, it's a waste of time. Two years is way too long to spend thinking about someone. Consider how many different ladies you could have met and/or slept with in those 730 days. I bet you haven't noticed any of the girls that have been looking your way while you've been thinking about your ex.

If you really want to free yourself of this burden, kill her. Kill the thoughts of her I mean. Can't you see that she's got all this power over you while you're slowly killing yourself over her. Daaaaaaamn boy, take your freedom back! And go rent/download then watch Swingers. Really good movie to deal with getting over girls.