jelousy

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
How do you control yourself when you hear an old love song that reminds you of how much you two were inlove at one point?
I had that problem. I put away the CDs that I had that reminded me of my ex (of 4 years). I never pulled them out until I knew I was over her. Memories fade with time. Recently, I have pulled those CDs out and listened to them. I have regained the joy of the music without regaining the joy of the memories. They have faded.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree completely with Bungo.

When I broke up with my ex, I was ready to become a new man, including the type of music I listened to, thanks to a good friend.

He gave me some suggestions on what I like to call "power music."

None of that AFC stuff.

DJ kind of music.

-- Zero-

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo guys i just realized something. This whole time, the only reason I've been going back to her is because it occupies me with something to do. What I'm trying to say is that life is boring without drama and all those times we've broken up, I've never gotten with anyone else or even really tried. Due to this, I got bored. When i got bored and had nothing else to do, i guess i just turned to her.

I hope you guys understand what I mean. For some reason i dont think its coming accross the way i want it to.............

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont some of you guys are probably fed up with this but i just wanted to know, If i was going crazy thinkin about the past like this, shouldnt she be feeling the same? she hides it so damn good, well i decided that i would try to get back with her 1 LAST time. I'm going to bring up the past tell her about all those good times we've had and that they've out weighed the bad. And I am going to ask her for us to take one last shot at it.

Now i know u guys are going to tell me to forget about her, but lets say this post was about you helping me get back with her. Is this a good move?

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
If i was going crazy thinkin about the past like this, shouldnt she be feeling the same? she hides it so damn good, well i decided that i would try to get back with her 1 LAST time.
Wow. I'm glad that you take our advice to heart. It's nice to know that after 30 posts, you still don't get it.

Like I said before, do what you want, but I'm not going to bother giving you advice any more. It's not worth it to me.

Besides... Just because YOU feel pain, doesn't mean SHE has to. Are you totally missing and ignoring EVERYTHING you ever read on this board?! She's probably tired of you. If you act around her like you post on this board, I can't say I blame her...

I know the tone of this reply seems kind of harsh, but to be honest, I'm sick of it. Totally sick of this topic. You aren't taking any of our advice, and you get mad when we don't tell you to run back to her.

Now i know u guys are going to tell me to forget about her, but lets say this post was about you helping me get back with her. Is this a good move?
hb, that's NOT what this post is about. Therefore, besides the obvious resounding NO that I'm sure everyone who read this post is thinking, you're just not getting it. You're not bored, you're desperate.

-- Zero-

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOl @ Zero

HB, like they said. You have an infantile need to have this girl in your life NO MATTER WHAT anyone says, how foolish you look, If you have to be her step stool, kiss her a$$, YOU JUST DONT GET IT.

You are in Denial, and thats helping you to cope with this painful breakup. I'll bet you goto bed fantasizing about the 2 of you together again dont you?

This my friend has left the boundries of DJ advice to help you get a girl..to the threshold of desperation, codependence and love addiction.

This girl is YOUR self esteem, the way you deem yourself, you will not love yourself unless she loves you.

These are major childhood issues you need to deal with. See a therapist, buy a self help book, this stuff is way over your head and I doubt you have the energy/will power to deal with this by yourself.

Good luck - Peace

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see what your saying, but ima do what i wanna do, even if i get my heart broken in the end, so be it. I still believe theres a chance and im gonna come back and prove to you guys that u were wrong.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude even if you get her back, you are still strangely obsessed and possessive with this girl.

read your own post about how you want to screw around with other chicks..but cant stand when she does it. You want her BaDLY, but dont want her. ???

this isnt love..its an obsessional type of property ownership.

you my friend need a serious Freudian Ass kicking.