Jays Testimony. The turning point in life to change the AFC ways(a little long)

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by honeyshark
Angryman,

Even if Jay83 is completely justified (sic) in seeking revenge, it's not like the rest of the social environment he interacts in knows the circumstances. If they just see that he stood this girl up big time, then it creates bad social ripples. True, to a certain extent Jay83 shouldn't care about the repercussions of his revenge, but it will hurt his chances with girls he is interested in later if they know what transpired as it will make them wary about approaching him or reciprocating his advances.

I think its important to realize that although we have all been burned by woman, there is no need to propogate the cycle. Just be the better man, say forget this shiet, and move on.

Just some theorizing..... peace.
What kind of crap is this? This ho took advantage of him big time and everyone knows it, why should he not get some fun revenge just cuz he fears what the "social environment" thinks of him? Hell, they'd probably think he was still her little puppy if he didn't do this, because she probably let them know she was playing him, and girls would know what happens to anyone who tries to play him, if they even find out about it at all. This was PERFECT.

Slashco, try posting something other than stale cliches.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Given your language and attitude you are clearly young and immature, so it's understandable you would feel this way. As you get older, you may realize that revenge is a fool's weapon which benefits nobody.

As for your reply... did I say he should drop everything and go out with her because she asked him? No. I said a polite refusal would have been enough. Asking her to wait for him and then not showing was simply rude and mean, regardless of what had happened before. It also showed he still held some resentment toward her, and thus she still had a partial hold over him. Did he need to behave this way? No. Did this bring him any benefit? No, this girl would most likely spread the story and others would begin to see him as more of a jerk. He could have chosen to be the better man, but instead he sank down to her level and acted like an ass. End of story.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you just have to get something back for all the sh!t you had to put up with.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Given your language and attitude you are clearly young and immature, so it's understandable you would feel this way. As you get older, you may realize that revenge is a fool's weapon which benefits nobody."

As much as you want to be the wise old voice of reason, you're not doing a very good job of it. Your attempt to sound old and wise is just silly.

"As for your reply... did I say he should drop everything and go out with her because she asked him? No. I said a polite refusal would have been enough. Asking her to wait for him and then not showing was simply rude and mean, regardless of what had happened before. It also showed he still held some resentment toward her, and thus she still had a partial hold over him. Did he need to behave this way? No. Did this bring him any benefit? No, this girl would most likely spread the story and others would begin to see him as more of a jerk. He could have chosen to be the better man, but instead he sank down to her level and acted like an ass. End of story."

Why did he do it? Because it was FUN. That's a little obvious, isn't the whole point of being a DJ to have fun with life? Being some sap who is worried about whether others think he's a jerk or not is dumb, and a lot less fun than just being happy go lucky and fun loving. Just because his idea of fun is different than yours doesn't make him wrong. End of story.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as you want to be the wise old voice of reason, you're not doing a very good job of it. Your attempt to sound old and wise is just silly.
I'm sorry. YO Wassup my MaN!!!! Yeh GoTtA kEeP da B!tChEZ in LINE, KnoW Wut Im SaYIN!!!!! WORD YO!!!

Better?

Anyway, if the point of being a DJ is having fun at the expense of others, I'd rather not be one... "Happy go lucky and fun loving" are great, except here he was neither, he was simply mean.

And you're right, he shouldn't have refrained because he was worried about what others might think. Ideally, he should've been the bigger man because he chose to.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Girevik
What kind of crap is this? This ho took advantage of him big time and everyone knows it, why should he not get some fun revenge just cuz he fears what the "social environment" thinks of him? Hell, they'd probably think he was still her little puppy if he didn't do this, because she probably let them know she was playing him, and girls would know what happens to anyone who tries to play him, if they even find out about it at all. This was PERFECT.
Hey, I say always be yourself and not worry about it... but... this site is also about self-improvement. Most of our original identities were 100% true-blooded AFCs before discovering this site. That doesn't mean we should have blindly stuck with such a lifestyle just because we act how we feel. In the same way, Jay83 should act how he so desires yet at the same time temper his urges with a desire for self-improvement. By taking revenge on the ho, he reciprocates her actions and thus shows that he is no better than her because he did exactly what she did. Yeah, she is a ho, but he also shows himself to be the arsehole. This would be the social ripples I spoke of earlier, that is other people realizing that he too is uncool, even if his actions were justified under the misguided mantra of "eye for an eye." Being a DJ, at least for me, is not about being an arsehole. Sure, you don't let people walk over you and you stand up for yourself, but treating people like shiet in search of misguided vengeance comes with your personality and can't be justified as making you a better person or getting you women. Perhaps we have a disparity in the definition of DJ here.

DJ Girevik, what if my idea of fun was picking off random civilians with a sniper rifle from a bell tower? Or how about something not as drastic like intentionally talking loudly on my cellphone for the entire duration of a movie or stealing candy from preschoolers? What if I was a cop and liked to harass college parties for no reason but my own personal satisfaction. To quote you, "Just because his idea of fun is different than yours doesn't make him wrong. End of story." Yeah, well what if it happened to you? What if the Beltway Sniper blew off the head of your mom? What if the cops shut down your party at 9:30pm just because they could. Is that still right, end of story?

Also, q.v. threads "Rejection" and "Retaliation for Being Rejected"

Peace

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admire you. If a girl told me that, it would take every ounce of strength not to totally explode and rip her in half.

Amazing post man, thanks for sharing this with us!!!!

Jay83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Honey Shark

By taking revenge on the ho, he reciprocates her actions and thus shows that he is no better than her because he did exactly what she did. Yeah, she is a ho, but he also shows himself to be the arsehole. This would be the social ripples I spoke of earlier, that is other people realizing that he too is uncool, even if his actions were justified under the misguided mantra of "eye for an eye." Being a DJ, at least for me, is not about being an arsehole.

Originally posted by Slashco

Asking her to wait for him and then not showing was simply rude and mean, regardless of what had happened before. It also showed he still held some resentment toward her, and thus she still had a partial hold over him. Did he need to behave this way? No. Did this bring him any benefit? No, this girl would most likely spread the story and others would begin to see him as more of a jerk.

The point of me posting this article was to show people here what idolizing girls will do to a person. I was hoping to give inspiration to someone who might be in that position right now. Why did my actions bother you that much? I told you, I was a junior in High School and she screwed my life up. The simple fact that she truly didn't care about my accident really pissed me off.

And I agree with you, the right thing for me to do was to give her a "polite refusal". But you know what, I didn't!!!! You weren't in my position(and i hope no one will ever have to) so it's very easy to say "Well we would have kissed and made up and I would give her a polite refusal". Under the circumstances I was in, my retaliation was nice compared to what many other people would have done in my situation. IT'S VERY EASY TO SAY "I AM A DJ, AND WELL, DJ'S ARE COOL AND DONT DO THOSE KIND OF THINGS":eek: You guys have no idea the amount of trouble and stress I went through, so dont go around saying "Jay83 was an ass hole because she waited at the library for a couple of hours".

Its not like I called her out in front the whole school, or even gossip about how wrong she is. Im not that kind of a person. She just waited there a couple hours and I didnt show up. BOO HOO!! Jay83's a monster!!! I wasn't really trying to be mean, but to just let her think about how stupid she was acting and show her how it feels to be stood up. Some people need a wake up call, or a "reality check" to show them how stupid they're acting, and believe this was a reality check for her.

And like I said you were correct, the right thing to do would be to "turn the other cheek" and let bygones be bygones. Like I said also in my post, this was a while back, and I've grown so much as a person since then. But you know what, If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have changed a damn thing!!!;) And let me tell you, that feeling I got for standing her up was priceless!!:D "No Jay, you're no better than she is for doing that". Please save the morality stuff for some one else please. You keep thinking that, but like I said I wouldn't have changed a thing if I was to do it all over again. ;)

And I appreciate everyone who understands what I did and defended my actions. a la Dj Grevik and others!!!!

Later guys,

Jay83

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My point was that you gained nothing by such an act, and people who didn't know the whole story but only that you asked her to meet you and never showed up, would think less of you (and so would the girl). Think of it this way - if somebody disrepects you for whatever reason, you can either take revenge and make them feel like they were right all along, or you can be cool and make them feel like idiots. It wasn't too bad though, my comments were mainly toward DJ Girevik and the other dumbasses who think revenge is cool. Anyway, I still liked your story.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very good story, hopefully it'll make people realise the pathetic-ness of idolising girls... but reading it.... I kinda feel sorry for you Jay83, for having to go through that crap.

Oh, and revenge is sweet.

war_eagle

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best posts I've read!!!

Usually I'd say don't lower yourself with revenge, but in this case I've got to agree with what Jay83 did. This dude could have died and all that stupid ***** cared about was her ****ing book. **** that. I'd smack her for saying **** like that. Jay handed it well though!!!
We're talking about his life here. She was basically saying she didn't give a **** whether he lived or died, she just wanted to use you him. And although he probably should have rejected her before the library, I think it was hilarious that she was waiting in the library for him. Probably so she could take advantage of him again.

You didn't recieve any ***** points in this case but at least she knows that you don't need her to feel good about yourself.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Posted by Slashco:

My point was that you gained nothing by such an act, and people who didn't know the whole story but only that you asked her to meet you and never showed up, would think less of you (and so would the girl). Think of it this way - if somebody disrepects you for whatever reason, you can either take revenge and make them feel like they were right all along, or you can be cool and make them feel like idiots. It wasn't too bad though, my comments were mainly toward DJ Girevik and the other dumbasses who think revenge is cool. Anyway, I still liked your story.
Dude, its easy to preach...but if you were in his position you would not have let it go. I think what he did was not only right, but nessacary. Why?

Because this girl needs to be taught a lesson. What she did is unforgiveable. If you let her off the hook like that, she will think it's Ok to do sh!t like that and smile and it will be all better. F@ck that! B!tch needs to be put in her place. Good Job JAY!

SuSHI

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay83

The point of me posting this article was to show people here what idolizing girls will do to a person. I was hoping to give inspiration to someone who might be in that position right now. Why did my actions bother you that much? I told you, I was a junior in High School and she screwed my life up. [/B]

To tell you the truth man, your story is a great inspiration to me, and I am certainly glad you posted it. It is a common occurence for AFCs who were burned severely to hate the women they so idolized before. Do you really think that when you stood her up in your effort to teach her a lesson, she suddenly realized she was a terrible biatch and had been a horrible person to you and that she would change her ways? Probably not. You taught her nothing. If she was too dumb and insensitive to realize that you could have been killed in that car accident, she is not going to realize the irony of herself being stood-up. Personally, I don't think it's that big of a deal and I am not hating on you for taking revenge, I am just trying to persuade you that there is a better way. True, I was not in your situation, true I might have done the same thing you did, but so what? It doesn't make it the best way.

You also say that "she screwed my life up". Was it really all her fault?

Peace

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think revenge in this situation is justified.

ANYONE who knows that he "stood her up" is probably going to know all the sh!t she did to him. I'm sure they'll laugh and say, "Good one man, you got back at her!" I doubt anyone will think less of him.

Also, maybe this girl is one step closer to being less of a ***** now that she's had this humbling experience.

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ApocalypseCow
I think revenge in this situation is justified.

ANYONE who knows that he "stood her up" is probably going to know all the sh!t she did to him. I'm sure they'll laugh and say, "Good one man, you got back at her!" I doubt anyone will think less of him.

Also, maybe this girl is one step closer to being less of a ***** now that she's had this humbling experience.
She's been taken down a peg, all right. A whole peg! :)

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry. YO Wassup my MaN!!!! Yeh GoTtA kEeP da B!tChEZ in LINE, KnoW Wut Im SaYIN!!!!! WORD YO!!!
You are ridiculous.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by honeyshark
Hey, I say always be yourself and not worry about it... but... this site is also about self-improvement. Most of our original identities were 100% true-blooded AFCs before discovering this site. That doesn't mean we should have blindly stuck with such a lifestyle just because we act how we feel. In the same way, Jay83 should act how he so desires yet at the same time temper his urges with a desire for self-improvement. By taking revenge on the ho, he reciprocates her actions and thus shows that he is no better than her because he did exactly what she did. Yeah, she is a ho, but he also shows himself to be the arsehole. This would be the social ripples I spoke of earlier, that is other people realizing that he too is uncool, even if his actions were justified under the misguided mantra of "eye for an eye." Being a DJ, at least for me, is not about being an arsehole. Sure, you don't let people walk over you and you stand up for yourself, but treating people like shiet in search of misguided vengeance comes with your personality and can't be justified as making you a better person or getting you women. Perhaps we have a disparity in the definition of DJ here.

DJ Girevik, what if my idea of fun was picking off random civilians with a sniper rifle from a bell tower? Or how about something not as drastic like intentionally talking loudly on my cellphone for the entire duration of a movie or stealing candy from preschoolers? What if I was a cop and liked to harass college parties for no reason but my own personal satisfaction. To quote you, "Just because his idea of fun is different than yours doesn't make him wrong. End of story." Yeah, well what if it happened to you? What if the Beltway Sniper blew off the head of your mom? What if the cops shut down your party at 9:30pm just because they could. Is that still right, end of story?

Also, q.v. threads "Rejection" and "Retaliation for Being Rejected"

Peace
Your definition of a DJ seems to be someone with no personality who adheres 100% strictly to THE RULES. Mine is similar, except to have a personality and know when to break the rules.

And I think it's pretty obvious that I meant idea of fun OTHER than obviously psychopathic ideas..

Slashco, "being cool" wouldn't make her feel like an idiot, she'd obviously find another guy to be her b!tch. By making her wait, he is showing her that what goes around comes around, and that screwing with other guys might not be such a good idea. In this, he is doing a service to other guys by eliminating a using ho.

honeyshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Girevik,
only one of the four examples I offered of fun was "obviously psychopathic." and I used it to try to make my point obvious. What about the other ones, are they still justified?

..................................................................................
Your definition of a DJ seems to be someone with no personality who adheres 100% strictly to THE RULES. Mine is similar, except to have a personality and know when to break the rules.
...........................................................................................

While being rude certainly does show a certain element of personality, it's not a personality I would intentionally pursue. As far as THE RULES are concerned, of course they are not set in stone, they are simply a guide for self-improvement. Furthermore, thinly veiled ad hominum attacks with no provocation also show weakness, in this case, of your arguments. (Yes, I see the irony)

I think this topic has been exhausted as we are begining to become redundant, so I am done posting on this subject. I will certainly read everyones responses though, so feel free to respond.

Peace

sh*tdrinker

Don Juan
Reaction score
BY HONEY SUCKER

Jay83 should act how he so desires yet at the same time temper his urges with a desire for self-improvement. By taking revenge on the ho, he reciprocates her actions and thus shows that he is no better than her because he did exactly what she did. Yeah, she is a ho, but he also shows himself to be the arsehole. This would be the social ripples I spoke of earlier, that is other people realizing that he too is uncool, even if his actions were justified under the misguided mantra of "eye for an eye." Being a DJ, at least for me, is not about being an arsehole. Sure, you don't let people walk over you and you stand up for yourself, but treating people like shiet in search of misguided vengeance comes with your personality and can't be justified as making you a better person or getting you women. Perhaps we have a disparity in the definition of DJ here.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! So if i f*ck your girl friend
honey will say "WELL, IM A DJ SO ITS OKAY, I'LL BE THE BETTER MAN AND LET SD CONTINUE TO SCREW HER TILL SHE CANT STAND, CAUSE I HAVE MORALS, AND IM AN IDIOT!!!! I LIKE GUYS LIKE HONEY, BECAUSE YOU CAN USE THEM AS DOORMATTS!!!

SD, OUT!!!!!