January 16 BootCamp

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zombie

Banned
Reaction score
You two are pathetic.

Screw this "Hello" bullsh!t. Ask some girls out, then tell us what happened.

Don't be such pvssies.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zombie
You two are pathetic.

Don't be such pvssies.

Have you done bootcamp? Thats what you are supose to do, bro

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You two are pathetic.

Don't be such pvssies.
Dont be hatin man. Maybe I, unlike you had years of bad social programming. And if you dint already know Getting numbers and going out on dates is part of the bootcamp. First I just have to break out of my thin social phobia cacoon that Ive been wearing for years.

In short terms STFU! If you dont like it, don't bother with it. Thats all I have to say to you.

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, wow is this difficult! I have managed 3 eye contacts and 4 hellos. People in England look at you funny if you just say hi so i have been asking for the time as well. Is that cool?

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zombie, we are doing the BC.

Why dont you **** off.
You keep saying just go out n ask chicks out, why dont you go n do it yourself.

When your done, dont come back either.

Tvvat

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
You two are pathetic.

Don't be such pvssies.
Zombie bro were u not the guy who was complaining that u have a good looks and that the girls would like to fvck you? Step aside and be more mature in the guys would like to start bootcamp so be it. It is better than nothing! You can;'t just say u are pathetic because u are trying.

I"M in this bootcamp!!!(1-2 weeks gona be boring for me as i do not really need say hellos all the time to girls and make eye contacts as i'm doing it every single day, but i would like to improve even better)

So far I made 5 ECs 1 Hi.

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, its day two and I got 7 more hello's. This is a little harder then I thought.. not hard in a sense of me saying hello, but no one will look at me. I walk towards with them, with a smile on my face looking at them and they look the other way. No one really has even said hello, unless they are forced to ie. in an ellevator.

So I think I am around 20 hello's now and I havnt kept count of eye contact. Also, some of my hello's from yeterday were from work. So I am counting those as half points (in my books anyways), I think its easier to say hello if you are at work. So my 13 from yesterday can really be 6.5 I suppose.

Good luck and thanks for doing it with me

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
Nobody will keep eye contact. The only people ive said hi to are older people (I guess that youngsters like me dont like talking to strangers:rolleyes: )
I thing im only at 5/50 for EC + "hi"
Its not hard to say hello... but nobody keps EC untill talking range.
Whats the punishment for not getting 50 "hello"s?

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
To Shocker and Brian2002 Good job guys! For first 2 days you did a great job!

For me seriously its hard to say hello (ROFL) but i made like 30 eye contacts in last 5 hours. I just like looking people in he eyes. Remember that the other person especially the girl should look away first.

There would be no punishment for not making 50 number. But u just have to do it! JUST DO IT! no matter what!

Keep up the good job hope to hear from you tomorrow.

P.S. I myself gona do 20+EC hellos tomorrow I DO NOT FKIN care

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my prob is that im not going out for the reason of doing the exercise... I have been in alot of situations where i shoud have more "hello"s but I always forget and its never my goal at the moment... I need to focus on my goals more.

loismustdie8000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously people just glare at me when i say Hi to them! I'm just sticking to asking the time.

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in

HELL why not, i'll start today...so its just 50 hi's and EC for 1 week? Shouldn't be too hard...

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by loismustdie8000
Seriously people just glare at me when i say Hi to them! I'm just sticking to asking the time.
The Goal of this exercise is to overcome barrier that prevents us to know other people better. I this lesson teaches us to be more open to strangers anyway keep up the good work.

I got 2 hello's in the morning 18 to go!

shrewd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok today i think i'll just take it easy, going into stores and stuff saying hellow to cashiers. Not to ask them about anything, just to say hi. Tommorow i shall start with random street walkers. Hopefully i can get around 20-25 cashiers today to build my confidence.

Wish me luck!

Tallerguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
UK

I am from the UK and have done bits of the boot camp. With the hello and EC I made a point to get up early on a Saturday or Sunday, not drinking the night before helps, and head to town for the sole reason of getting EC and saying Hi. I do not think saying Hi is any weirder in the UK. It is odd for any stranger to say Hi, just say it smile and keep walking.

My first day I actual approached a HB in the street and did a false takeaway to close her # and meet her a week later. I was so nervous and she could tell but I tried it and felt like a million quid walking away from her with her mobile #.

The big thing is to push yourself past your comfort zones and have a go.

Tallerguy
"he who hesitates, masturbates"