January 16 BootCamp

Shocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it doesnt really matter, i was just thinking so people keep it all one page and so we can go back and read how people have come along. and so people dont post in the wrong spots and such.

but I dont really care that much, so whatever

Shocker

Reaction score
I'm not really following this EC and "Hello".

I just meet new people and if I feel like talking, I talk.. and do what I can in terms of convo. Otherwise, I say "Hello, how are you? Good? See you later..." and move on. I'm just using this as practice until week 4. Then the real challenge begins. (for me)

IS|Reinhart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brucevangeorge
I'm not really following this EC and "Hello".

I just meet new people and if I feel like talking, I talk.. and do what I can in terms of convo. Otherwise, I say "Hello, how are you? Good? See you later..." and move on. I'm just using this as practice until week 4. Then the real challenge begins. (for me)
still if u want in this bootcamp you would have to try to do same stuff that we are doing here. Working as a team helps us to motivate each other.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My computers bin knackered for the las week.

Here it is. Im catching up so will be days behind you. I will follow you all but just later on. This is because im starting the BC 8 days late but will still post progress.