I've reached enlightenment

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve reached enlightenment and I feel the responsability to share with the world how I’ve accomplished it, in the hopes that I can help others reach this state.

First off, I want to explain why and how I know I’m enlightened. This may seem irrelevant but I think it serves as a way to take some of the ‘weirdness’ from this seemingly ludicrous (ok, freaky) post.

I know I’ve reached an enlightened state because for the last few weeks I’ve felt an unstoppable feeling of excitement about life. The same feeling we’ve all had as little kids waking up on a sunny weekend, excited about the surprises the day will bring. With no worries or cares, just the pleasure of being alive. Or think of my feeling of happiness like the feeling we get after a # close from a HB10. Except the feeling has stayed with me permanently.
I’m completely satisfied with my physical and mental self. To take it a step further, I’ve come as close as humanly possible to finding the fundamental truth of everything. A solution to life’s “why’s”.

No single event has made me reach this state, but rather a change in my thought process.
This process I call the Great Process of Manifestation, GPM. GPM always brings your thoughts into reality. It HAS TO. By the law of the universe it must. The GPM is a study in simplicity.
Steps:
1. Eliminate all negatives thoughts from your mind
2. Only think positive thoughts about EVERYTHING.
3. Think of what you want, have complete faith and unbreakable confidence that you will get it.
4. Pretend and live your life as if you already have that which you want.
5. Be thankful for that which you are about to receive, and that which you have received.

The result, a life where only good things come, and come easy. A life where I receive much of what I want and less of what I don’t. And overtime, a euphoric state of being that doesn’t go away and doesn’t drain my energy.

Now, the big revelation, the reason why GPM works:
“Thoughts HAVE to become reality.”

Anything that exists in the dimension of our mind, MUST manifest itself in our physical dimension.
In other words, anything that you focus your thoughts on MUST materialize. And it will do so effortlessly. Your positivity is the light that illuminates the path to physically reach that which you have manifested in your mind.

Finally, I will leave you with some of the greatest manifestations that the GPM has brought into my life in the couple of months that I’ve used it:

-Kept my car after falling behind in payments
-Erased $8k of credit card debts
-People easily open up to me
- Active social life (from having only 2 friends to losing count)
-Confidence
-Talking more eloquently, better speaker.
-Having beautiful girls in my life (from having none)
-Reached the weight I wanted
-Got the exact job I wanted.
-Improved my vision
- Completely reversed the effects of my male pattern baldness.

Blaise

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey noobpimp. That is exactly what I strive to be in the future. I know right now I'm still very egocentric and insecure about myself, but I really want to tap into my potential like that.

Just being happy like a kid again, damn I havven't felt that way in so long. But I know everyone can change their mindset like that if they have a strong will.

I have no doubt that you improved your vision and reversed the effects of male pattern baldness. How did you go about doing this? Positive thinking?

I've read many articles of how you change your reality to what you want it to be and there is a science behind that. (too long to detail)

Do you have any tips on your journey to enlightenment besides the ones stated? I want to break out of my insecurities and pain because I feel like if I do, I can achieve anything.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, yes, there's scientific proof behind thiis, but I would not recommend trying to get to the root of why or how this works as a starting point. The answers will come to you once your thoughts become reality. The why and the how are so mysterious that once you get the answer you will think its a bunch of garbage and wont even try to pratice the GPM. Get the results first and then search for the reasons.

This is how i reveresed my male pattern baldness. I visualize myself having a full head of hair. The feeling of running my hand thru my forehead and feeling a perfect hairline. I visualize looking in the mirror and seeing hair. I try to feel the happiness as if I already have this. You must feel as confident as you would for something that you know already exists (if it exists in your mind, it will exist in the physical world)
The next step (not necessary but makes things manifest faster) is I cut out pictures from magazines of perfect hairlines in people with similar head shapes and similar hair as mines. i put this on my vision board along with other pictures of things I'd like to accomplish. I look at this vision board every morning and throughout the day, thinking to myself "I already have a full head of hair, I'm happy and grateful for it".
Never do I doubt that my hair will grow back. its natural to doubt from time to time, but practicing mkeditation is a great way to control your thoughts and prevent doubts to surface as much as possible.
You also must be a positive person. Reject all negative thoughts. Heres a hint, if you think only positive thoughts for one or two days your mind will get used to it forever.
Never think "I dont want to be bald" or I dont want be such and such. Ignore those thoughts, just think "I have hair" or I have such and such.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With positive thoughts people often think they have more hair than they did prior to the positive thoughts. Positive thinking is amazing, but it WILL NOT give you more hair! I have science and billions of bald men on my side.

Alextheegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dude congradulations! Its nice to read what others have accomplished, my turn will come one day but as of right now I am just learning haha. This positive thing does work well though, it keeps you, yourself, pleased and also just overall happy. I do this for the most time, but I get my bad days once in awhile... Again man good job!

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very, very well expressed.
You are enlightened.
For you must have delved through some complicated thinking before you could present it simply.

Einstein was the same: E = MC2. I'm sure he could have filled a library with text; yet, he managed to present it in less than a sentence.

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's basically the secret law if attraction you imposed on to your life. You control your life by choosing your thoughts instead of letting your ego do it automatically. It's kinda like manual transmission for you when you apply the gpm or secret law of attraction. I strongly recommend people in this forum read the book or watch the movie secret, that's where I got these principles from.

Alextheegreat

Don Juan
Reaction score
1337 said:
That's basically the secret law if attraction you imposed on to your life. You control your life by choosing your thoughts instead of letting your ego do it automatically. It's kinda like manual transmission for you when you apply the gpm or secret law of attraction. I strongly recommend people in this forum read the book or watch the movie secret, that's where I got these principles from.

What is the book and movie called?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what i've been trying to do but sometimes i feel like i was getting too indulged into this belief. maybe i'm wrong but after a few weeks of this belief i felt it was better to bring some realistic thoughts and prepare for the worst just in case it happens instead of just believing the good will definitely happen.

props for it working out for u.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
With positive thoughts people often think they have more hair than they did prior to the positive thoughts. Positive thinking is amazing, but it WILL NOT give you more hair! I have science and billions of bald men on my side.
Thats actually how my thought process was when I started this. But it was weird because I used to shave my head, one day I noticed that my forehead was getting darker and darker. I realized it was thin hairs growing that I didnt shave because I didnt notice them. These hairs started to become darker and darker. The funny thing is that my whole forehead is growing all the hairs at once, so its not like my hairline is advancing forward but instead growing all at once.
I'm just extremely grateful for this and all the things I'm co-creating in my life.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Accension said:
Very, very well expressed.
You are enlightened.
For you must have delved through some complicated thinking before you could present it simply.

Einstein was the same: E = MC2. I'm sure he could have filled a library with text; yet, he managed to present it in less than a sentence.
Thank you, I actually used the GPM to help me make this as concise and understandable as possible so that it can reach at least a few of you guys.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alextheegreat said:
What is the book and movie called?
Their both called The Secret by rhonda byrne. Movie is like a documentary of the book.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats thats good to hear. :up:

The law of attraction definetly works because we all get what we think about. I attracted my girlfriend to me I reckon after using it a year and a half ago. It also has inspired me to spend alot of time on this site learning about attracting women and life in general.

The best law of attraction book I've read was by Michale Losier. He explains HOW to use it and explains it in simple and easy to understand terms.

I've put off doing it lately but will start again this week. This thread has come at the perfect time for me.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that being positive could restore your health. There was a scientist in the 19th century who wrote a book on how the body has the ability to heal itself. Basically, cells have the ability to renegerate themselves, they can respond to brain waves that order them to regenerate. However, since we have been brought up to believe that some sicknesses can not be cured, our brain doesn't send these orders. But if we did believe we can be cured, we could be cured from anything.

I think its very impressive that you were able to improve your vision and regenerate your dead hair follicles just because you knew you could. I've heard of people who were supossed to be paralyzed for the rest of their life used the law of attraction to get up and walk.

Our minds are really powerful.

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I feel great to be reading this post right now!

A few days ago Ive bought the book Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz and I am starting to apply it to my daily life.

I am now making daily "sessions" of visualizations (usually 30 min.) for the things I want and I can notice some significant changes in my way of thinking.

I know things wont fall from the sky like "The Secret" tries to make you believe, but I am pretty sure that it brings a different attitude to go after the things I want in life.

By the way, Ive read and watched "The Secret", and by the time I did, I found it to be completely lame, and I still do!

I dont like "The Secret" because they just got the message from people like Allen James, Maxwell Maltz, Napoleon Hill and others and created a lame and superficial message using some pseudo-philosophers and pseudo-scientists to pass a good image and credibility.

I dont believe in the Law of Atraction. I believe in using tools (wich some are mentioned in "The Secret") for self-development and self-transformation wich will lead people to achieving their goals and deepest desires.

Anyway, great post!

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, can we please stop spreading voodo-magic bullsh1t across the internet and claiming there is scientific basis to it please.

Thinking positive is almost always a good thing. It helps you achieve you goals by setting you on a straight path towards them, and helps you avoid getting discouraged when the going gets tough. But I'm absolutely sick of this bullsh1t about it being "The Law of Attraction" or "The Secret", in which you guys are claiming you are controlling your destiny by some intrinsic law of the universe that allows you to control "energy".

It just isn't the case.

Any scientific basis you and the "inventors" of this _PRODUCT_ claim exists - JUST DOESN'T. You do not just think about coming across an awesome girlfriend and somehow magically your positive energy attracts the like-energy of this hot young female. To say that this is what is happening scientifically is complete bullsh1t and you need to stop spreading this around - because it isn't true.

If you truly embrace this scheme (minus the science), you will realise that you are seemingly getting the things you want because of your new positive outlook. You are "using" this to find hot girls and it seems to be working? That's because your positive mindset is allowing you to take steps towards achieving your goals (i.e. being more confident and happy, going out, being sociable etc).

But to insist that "using your positive energy" to make your hair grow back will work is both damaging and delusional. Likewise, to think that you can just "use your positive energy" to attract a big stack of money towards you is again harry potter bullcrap.

Do any of you REALLY believe the universe is shifting that stuff your way because of your positive energy that you're radiating off into the universe?

Those of you that believe that need to do a head check. I'm not even joking. Doesn't anyone here have a degree in a science or something? I've got scientific education. Surely the only people who can believe this whole energy thing is a scientific law must've studied harry potter or english literature.

The actual positive outcome of the product (yes, product, that's why the authors of the book is lying to you - to SELL IT) is gleaned by your go-get-it, positive outlook to life. Not a motherfvcking universal law. Enough talk of magical energy gentlemen - it's getting worrying.

Ambition Now

Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk, Im 100% with you on this.

I dont remember if its on "The Secret" or on some Jerry and Esther Hicks book (wich os one of the biggest bulls-its ive ever read and I should demand my money back for buying that sh-t), but they say that if a plane crashes and causes a lot of deaths on it, its because the people on the plane were subconsciously attracting the crash.

Do you think that 200.000 people on Haiti were attracting an earthquake?!?!?

Thats an ABSURD!!!

BUT... on the other hand, positive thinking and visualizations works!

Not because some cosmic and unexplanable law, but simply because doing it you are giving your subconscious mind directions and focus and thos will lead to a change on your behaviour wich will lead to a change on the results you get.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
Look, can we please stop spreading voodo-magic bullsh1t across the internet and claiming there is scientific basis to it please.

Thinking positive is almost always a good thing. It helps you achieve you goals by setting you on a straight path towards them, and helps you avoid getting discouraged when the going gets tough. But I'm absolutely sick of this bullsh1t about it being "The Law of Attraction" or "The Secret", in which you guys are claiming you are controlling your destiny by some intrinsic law of the universe that allows you to control "energy".

It just isn't the case.

Any scientific basis you and the "inventors" of this _PRODUCT_ claim exists - JUST DOESN'T. You do not just think about coming across an awesome girlfriend and somehow magically your positive energy attracts the like-energy of this hot young female. To say that this is what is happening scientifically is complete bullsh1t and you need to stop spreading this around - because it isn't true.

If you truly embrace this scheme (minus the science), you will realise that you are seemingly getting the things you want because of your new positive outlook. You are "using" this to find hot girls and it seems to be working? That's because your positive mindset is allowing you to take steps towards achieving your goals (i.e. being more confident and happy, going out, being sociable etc).

But to insist that "using your positive energy" to make your hair grow back will work is both damaging and delusional. Likewise, to think that you can just "use your positive energy" to attract a big stack of money towards you is again harry potter bullcrap.

Do any of you REALLY believe the universe is shifting that stuff your way because of your positive energy that you're radiating off into the universe?

Those of you that believe that need to do a head check. I'm not even joking. Doesn't anyone here have a degree in a science or something? I've got scientific education. Surely the only people who can believe this whole energy thing is a scientific law must've studied harry potter or english literature.

The actual positive outcome of the product (yes, product, that's why the authors of the book is lying to you - to SELL IT) is gleaned by your go-get-it, positive outlook to life. Not a motherfvcking universal law. Enough talk of magical energy gentlemen - it's getting worrying.

You're looking at the world from a materialistic viewpoint where everything is solid. In reality everything is energy and that includes thoughts. Atoms are just balls of energy so since everything is connected in some way it means thoughts can have an effect on matter.

Theres been thousands of things science can't explain.

You said yourself thinking positive is always a good thing because it helps you achieve your goals etc. Ask youself why people need to think positive to have a better life. Even though everybody wants happiness how comes its only the positive people who has it? Its because being positive is an energy and that energy attracts similar feel good energy.