I've hit the turning point

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday I hit breaking point, I've decided that I don't want to be the nice guy anymore it's taken 18 years to realise this, and 4 months lurking on this website to really get me going.

It happened with me sitting in an English class with 7 girls and a teacher. There are no other guys in my english class anymore just generally high quality girls, two HB8, two HB7 and two HB6 with one girl a HB2 who doesn't talk to anyone. So I was sitting there talking with these girls and then one of them starts talking about her guy problem, getting followed around at a nightclub and once she started about a guy they all did.

And then it happened, i even saw it coming and still did nothing. One by one each of them asked me what I thought about their particular guy. i answered with the answer i thought they wanted to hear.:mad: I realised I was being the emotional tampon, and it has disgusted me, i don't ever want to be in that situation again, surrounded by good quality girls and instead of leading them and being alpha being their little emotional buffer.
1-0 to the DJ in me finally waking up

AH909

Don Juan
Reaction score
The road is long and dificult. The only thing i can tell you is dont give up. I dont know how many times i could of given up but i didnt. And it feels so ****ing good.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, that would have been a perfect opportunity for a ****y joke!

The possibilities are endless...:D

Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend, this is where all the fun begins.

It is going to get tough however the outcome of the process is f****** fantastic.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the support guys, and i'll definatly try and think of something better to say if it happens again ;)