I've been laid but there's a small problem

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, start going back to school again because missing school to avoid a girl is ridiculous and completely AFC. What the hell are you afraid of? Just ask yourself that, I know you have no real answer.

StudMeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper Seriously ... Listen to all of Us ... NO CONTACT Period. Unless your **** is about to fall off, keep those ****ing hands away from your phone!

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, when she called today she said she wants to call me later tonight to talk. I don't have caller ID and my mom or dad will answer the phone. What should I do if I have no choice?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask your parents to say you're not home...... or just keep it really short and say you have to go.
Not that tough.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, can anyone explain to me now what is going on with her? She says we shouldn't have done that, then she says I am too pushy cause she doesn't know how much she likes me, then she says she's not attracted to me, then I tell her she does a nice job of leading people on, then she says that all I want out of her is physical stuff, then I tell her it's not true I just wanted to get closer to her and want to be with her, then she says to prove it, and I tell her I meant everything I said and if she gives me a chance to prove it then great if not its ok. Then she skips school today too and calls me to see if I'm ok. What's going on?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya know what i wonder about with you, VIPER?

you care so much about what some dumbass broad is thinking, and yet you seem to have no concern about the fact that you put yourself at risk for STDs, and ALSO put yourself at risk for getting her pregnant.

i guess that is totally unimportant.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are one of the biggest AFC's on this board. Congratulations.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's calling you and wanting to talk...wait about a week and call her back. Don't answer the phone, and if for some reason you HAVE to answer the phone then say you have to go, and have a good reason. Make it evident that you have things to do and a life to live, that you don't have time to discuss her little finicky problems.

Then after a week call her back, tell her you just found the time to talk. Even now, don't talk too long.

Ask to hang out in person.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, she called tonight and I didn't talk long. She still had time to bring up about college and she still wants me to go to the same college as her, and she even talked about living together. Now, I'm confused because she said she wasn't attracted to me, but I'm thinking that was just a fit of rage or something. Would someone who isn't attracted to me still contact me everyday and want to live together?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is hopeless.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want a girl that will jerk you around like this?

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Lord! Sorry to chime in on the negative side, but you're doing EVERYTHING ALL SORTS OF WRONG. You put yourself at risk for an STD cause you were too whipped to think straight (by the way, didya get tested yet?), and now she's leading you around by your penis while you put your education on the line. Not only that, but you keep updating us on the situation and it doesn't seem like you're listening to any of our pleas for rationality. Now, you may have been doing something right if you got this girl so tangled up in you, but boy this has to be one of the most blatant examples of DJs gone bad in the history of man. Again, sorry to berate you like this, but GET A GRIP!

oprahjimfrey

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER have sex w/o a condom! It makes me so mad hearing a dj not usin a rubber! No matter what the girl says, SHE CAN gET PREGNANT. And if she says she doesnt want to use a condom, there are so many other birth control methods! If a girl doesnt want to use any protection, then believe me she wants to have ur baby. And lets see, a baby is about 800 a month, 12 months a year, till its 18. THATS ALOT OF MONEY! So plz use a rubber dude!

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone every makes an "Anti-Bible" of everything a DJ should never do, I nominate this as the inagural thread.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so frustrated! This happens to me all the time. I'm like master DJ until the girl starts to fall for me then I do a 180 and turn into such an AFC, and the worst part is that I know it. Obviously I did do some things right with this girl, but now I have problems and need help rather than flaming. I went back to school today and we barely talked. Tonight was the first night that she didn't attempt to make any contact with me. I can't stop thinking about this girl and I want to soooo badly. Everytime I think about her I just tell myself that I don't need her, but it doesn't work. I mean, I wish this girl wouldn't be so wishy washy, I wish she would just say one way or another if she likes me or not and still wants to do stuff. Cause if she would just say it's over, I would completely forget about her, but she hasn't. Next time we talk, I am thinking about laying it down. What if I said this," I need to know something because I'm not going to be like all the other losers chasing you around forever. Is there any chance that we'll ever go out, even after high school, cause if not I'm tired of wasting my time." Or should I just play it cool and not say anything about it and ask her out?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i would not ask her like that. Be more of a man. Say something along the lines of.

"I'm sick of all this, and you got to tell me where you want to go from here. I'm not like all those other guys, I won't take all this crap. Decide now whether or not you want to stay together."

Most likely you'll break up, but you don't need to take this crap.

P.S. ENOUGH of all this STD crap, we all had sex ed, we all know what will happen. He made the decision and lecturing him about it isn't gonna help. So cram it.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Ok i would not ask her like that. Be more of a man. Say something along the lines of.

"I'm sick of all this, and you got to tell me where you want to go from here. I'm not like all those other guys, I won't take all this crap. Decide now whether or not you want to stay together."

Most likely you'll break up, but you don't need to take this crap.

P.S. ENOUGH of all this STD crap, we all had sex ed, we all know what will happen. He made the decision and lecturing him about it isn't gonna help. So cram it.
Okay, good way to respond to the situation, but really, if she's had unprotected sex with those other guys, then chances are actually quite high of having contracted an STD or STI. Many people have them without even knowing it, that's the scary part. The moral of the story? DON'T BE A FOOL, WRAP YOUR TOOL!

Dig the Funk

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is never enough about "STD crap." Sex ed don't get yer willie safe! Denying it won't make it go away; lecturing won't solve the problem either, but it's important to emphasize these things because there are consequences. This kid already made his mistake, and yes, berating him won't magically make it disappear. But, as hopefully somewhat responsible men or men-to-be, I think that we should be much more careful in general. As for Viper, I think it'll be hard for us to give any helpful advice without telling him what to say and do specifically. You're definitely somewhere near the right path since you're conscious of your flaw, Vipe, and since I have nothing of value to contribute I'll just say (as corny as it may sound): don't be discouraged. Learning is gradual and hopefully things like these become valuable experiences.

Personally, I would say something along the lines of what Vincent recommended. No BS, no veiled probing as to whether she's still interested.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i see a girl who liked you at one time.

you turn start obeying her for some crazy reason.

you fvck her.

she pulls out the "ASD after sex guilt" to not come off as a slut cuz she still likes you even once you've started to turn AFC.

you start worrying that somethings going wrong.

from there on out she'll just feed off of whatever vibes you are giving... if you vibe that you're afriad the relationship is headed south then it ends... if you stand up and be a man (however hard that is for you) then it either works...

or...

she's lost respect for you and you cant do anything... once she loses respect for you, you're history.

NEVER OBEY A WOMAN and NEVER DO SOMETHING STUPID TO LOSE HER RESPECT.