I've been laid but there's a small problem

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
I'm so frustrated! This happens to me all the time. I went back to school today and we barely talked. Tonight was the first night that she didn't attempt to make any contact with me. I can't stop thinking about this girl and I want to soooo badly.
told ypu you have blown it,Your no master.

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You IDIOT! You posted this thread to get advice but you not listening! They say to pull some ghanji games up in this piece and you still go and talk to her! You not even listening. Some day you will look back on the way you behaved and realize how bad you f*cked things up.

tracy Jaks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper dude, you may have blown it now, but remember this for the future,you didnt listen to us.

going on instinct and following your heart inst always the best way to approach a situation, particularly where women are concerned.

trust me im in a similar situation as yourself, only i got dumpeed after 18 months, even then i still called her all the time for bowt a week, then i decided to play the game, i didnt call for a week, she started calling me, i always pretended to be busy.

i got a date with her tomorrow actually.

Fact is no matter how much you want someone u act like its the only thing that matters and only listen to your heart and nothing else, you aint neccesarily gunna get it.

look at it this way, when she didnt speak to you after you got laid,you couldnt stop thinking about her, you kept calling, when she didnt answer you go worried, and ****.

This is how we have to play the games that they do, if chicks just told us how they feel, then wed be ok,there would be no need for it.

I know its the way youve been brought up to respect and treatr women with care, but in the real world,

to some extent you have to deal with women with your head rather than your heart.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I'm such an idiot....well, I still can't believe I still have a shot with this girl. I've been ganjiing her for the past few days. She's called everyday and sent me text messages, but I haven't responded. Only problem is that I'll see her at school monday. How should I act? How should I respond when she asks me why I didn't answer my phone or message her back?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper eventually you'll have to make decisions on your own so just use some common sense and think on your own.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sax God
Man, you've already screwed up with her too much. Just cut your losses and move on. If she's not into condoms, you're not into her, ESPECIALLY if she's been with so many guys before.

One more thing: THE PULL-OUT METHOD DOESN'T WORK. There's sperm in your pre-ejaculatory semenal fluids.
So many guys? Where the F do you people live? I know several girls that have had 15-30 boys and they are 21-22 years old. They didn't use condoms, NEVER got STDs... And no they aren't slutty, but in my country one nighters and stuff is VERY normal and NOT using a condom is also VERY normal, almost everyone is on the pill. There are less than 2500 people in our whole country with HIV/AIDS. The only STD that anyone ever gets is clamydia which is seldom too.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tracy Jaks
stop answering your phone, dont reply to her texts,

No CONTACT, remember.
And if she's dirty? Better to not tell him?

That's bad advice. He's trying to salvage a relationship and trying to build a new one, and not contacting her is a bad way to go at it.

Originally posted by Kineti[C] Charm

There are less than 2500 people in our whole country with HIV/AIDS. The only STD that anyone ever gets is clamydia which is seldom too.
Don't listen to him.

Originally posted by LilKid

You're thinking about getting married? You're what 15, 16? Blah blah blah shouldnt be thinking about that blah blah blah
I think about who I'm gonna marry all the time, because it's important. Don't criticize him and tell him he has one-itis because he likes a girl! That's just bad.

Hey Viper, I know how you feel. When you think you've messed up bad, and you don't know how to continue. I know how that is. And the only thing to fix it is to:

1) GET TESTED JUST IN CASE
2) Confront the girl after you get tested.

By confronting, I mean you would visit her at her home, or take maybe 10 minutes after school or whatever and talk to her. Tell her how you feel, and look her in the eyes the whole time. You'll get a genuine answer back if you look into the eyes. Be sure to walk away from that convo with your questions about her answered.

Best of luck to you, and sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner. And I also apologize for all these idiots telling you that you're stupid and you should cut off contact, because that's immature and unintelligent and shouldn't be done ina critical situation like this one.

Best of luck from your friend,
-ACDC-

Last edited:

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I think about who I'm gonna marry all the time, because it's important."

" ..or take maybe 10 minutes after school or whatever and talk to her. Tell her how you feel"

This is some funny stuff my friend!! :rolleyes:

=========

Just tell the girl she's fvcking with you too much and you can't be bothered with it. Tell her you were happy with her until she started playing mind games with you and that your not gonna hang around unless she calms it a bit.

Then let her think about it for while.

Chances are she'll sort it out. (if you do it right - you wanna seem like she's messed you around to much and that you've snapped and shown a DIFFERENT SIDE to your peronality - preferably not totally wuzzy but not angry or aggressive.) Just lay it down like you couldn't give a damn. The worst that can happen is you'll break up with her. Is that worse than running around after her forever and dealing with the head games which she'll continue to throw your way.

thats what i'd do anyway.

good luck.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah seriously ACDC he HAS oneitis, this isnt a big deal, its high school not an episode of the bold and the beutifal. The ***** is playing games, if i were you id let her go, you dont have time for dumb **** like this, there are tonnes of girls out there who would give anything just to have a CHANCE with you.

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*deleted by poster*