It's stuff like this that turns me off from women

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a really pretty latina I know here in my area who recently had her 25th birthday. Anyway, I saw pictures of her birthday celebration and what I saw was shocking to me. Her friends had printed out photos of her that she had taken on instagram that year and put them up for display, like selfies, modeling looking photos, etc. It was actually kind of creepy that they did this and to say the least it was a bit concerning. After seeing that it all made sense, she is being groomed into becoming a spoiled princess by her friends, and not necessarily by her parents or family. What's even more concerning is the fact that she is well out of high school, something like this you'd expect from a 16 year old, but 25?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a really pretty latina I know here in my area who recently had her 25th birthday. Anyway, I saw pictures of her birthday celebration and what I saw was shocking to me. Her friends had printed out photos of her that she had taken on instagram that year and put them up for display, like selfies, modeling looking photos, etc. It was actually kind of creepy that they did this and to say the least it was a bit concerning. After seeing that it all made sense, she is being groomed into becoming a spoiled princess by her friends, and not necessarily by her parents or family. What's even more concerning is the fact that she is well out of high school, something like this you'd expect from a 16 year old, but 25?
Spoiled princess means ho. Their friends will build them into this providing dates etc.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed trashy ho women will flock to a pretty girl who’s got decent values and then turn her into what they are. It’s like women don’t want there to be attractive women with morals and good values so they take it upon themselves to befriend them and turn them into trash like they are.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
***** probably has an iPhone and a MacBook and DMs her orbiters for attention
She's a massive attention ***** and regularly leads tons of guys on, whilst also being in relationships. She's been in a relationship with 3 guys over the past 6 months but would still actively lead other men on.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve noticed trashy ho women will flock to a pretty girl who’s got decent values and then turn her into what they are. It’s like women don’t want there to be attractive women with morals and good values so they take it upon themselves to befriend them and turn them into trash like they are.
I've only known her for about a year so I can't say what she was like growing up. I do know that she actually isn't very confident in herself, as she verbally told me this, so I think this behavior is to help fill that void.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a massive attention ***** and regularly leads tons of guys on, whilst also being in relationships. She's been in a relationship with 3 guys over the past 6 months but would still actively lead other men on.
She’s going to be the type that when the wall comes, she won’t believe it and will demand you take her on expensive dates when she’s 35, several kids by different men and a divorce or 4.lol

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s going to be the type that when the wall comes, she won’t believe it and will demand you take her on expensive dates when she’s 35, several kids by different men and a divorce or 4.lol
I actually kind of feel bad for her, as she probably doesn't really know any better. Current culture encourages these women to act like this and that their entire existence is based around the attention and validation they can get from other people, both men and women.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're see more pushing forty cratered SMV going on acting 17. Lack of ownership, no responsibility or accountability for poor lifestyle choices. Welcome to the party.

I am suspecting more going on here given your reactions to the girl in question.

Get better. Not bitter.

Clown world on steroids will break you if you allow it.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's like me watching a drunk 25yo meat-head guy walk down the street shoving everyone smaller than him into a wall, and then saying to everyone I know, "This really makes me hate men." Men and women both are capable of really lame and sh*tty behavior, in different ways. You are stereotyping an entire gender for the behavior of some. Same way racism happens. If you WANT to find a reason to hate women, you'll certainly find one. But it won't help YOU to do that.

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

The hive mind / groupthink... women are not independent thinkers.

Yes sure, the only way a manipulator can make themselves better, is to belittle other people.. all women are manipulators by nature. And women are jealous of other women... so they have to bring them down to feel better about themselves

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

Yes sure, the only way a manipulator can make themselves better, is to belittle other people.. all women are manipulators by nature. And women are jealous of other women... so they have to bring them down to feel better about themselves
is that a manipulator trait? id say everyone ive meet does this

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women are by nature followers. I know several women who had their opinions and beliefs change to match those of their bf/husband as soon as they were in a relationship with them. I can think of A LOT of examples where these women put their relationship and their bf/husband over everything else, some of the most revolting behavior I have ever seen. I'm not entirely sure if this is normal across the board or if by chance I was just around people like this most of my life, but it's pathetic to say the least.

That's like me watching a drunk 25yo meat-head guy walk down the street shoving everyone smaller than him into a wall, and then saying to everyone I know, "This really makes me hate men." Men and women both are capable of really lame and sh*tty behavior, in different ways. You are stereotyping an entire gender for the behavior of some. Same way racism happens. If you WANT to find a reason to hate women, you'll certainly find one. But it won't help YOU to do that.
A lot of women are trash, and they seem to be the norm among young women today. The vast majority of women I've met or known of are absolute garbage, whether that be physically, in regards to character, lifestyle, etc. I have met some decent/good girls but they are a very small minority and they are never single.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are by nature followers. I know several women who had their opinions and beliefs change to match those of their bf/husband as soon as they were in a relationship with them. I can think of A LOT of examples where these women put their relationship and their bf/husband over everything else, some of the most revolting behavior I have ever seen. I'm not entirely sure if this is normal across the board or if by chance I was just around people like this most of my life, but it's pathetic to say the least.

A lot of women are trash, and they seem to be the norm among young women today. The vast majority of women I've met or known of are absolute garbage, whether that be physically, in regards to character, lifestyle, etc. I have met some decent/good girls but they are a very small minority and they are never single.
Females FOLLOWING their husbands if its a good deal is not "bad" at all.

RetiredArchitect

Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios your threads include such emphasised negative focus on women and their habits.

It is already common consensus that our society is plagued with sickness, this sickness is present in both genders. Is this answer the validation you seek in your comments? Do you want to hear you deserve a unicorn because of how you are able to observe some undesirable women?

I suggest you relax and focus on more productive activities (such as meeting a higher volume of women) rather than psychoanalysing girls you have little investment in.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what...

I'm sure there's things that women don't like about you/men too. Great, everyone has flaws (some personally developed and some culturally influenced). This is nothing new.

Point of the threat is...? Rant?