It's stuff like this that turns me off from women

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her friends had printed out photos of her that she had taken on instagram that year and put them up for display, like selfies, modeling looking photos, etc.
Dude, do you want a girl or a guy with breasts?

For me, all that is absolutely normal, given that she has any interests in life except Instagram.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios your threads include such emphasised negative focus on women and their habits.

It is already common consensus that our society is plagued with sickness, this sickness is present in both genders. Is this answer the validation you seek in your comments? Do you want to hear you deserve a unicorn because of how you are able to observe some undesirable women?

I suggest you relax and focus on more productive activities (such as meeting a higher volume of women) rather than psychoanalysing girls you have little investment in.
I already do engage in productive activities (working out/taking care of myself, making money, investments, learning, building career/future, etc.).
Females FOLLOWING their husbands if its a good deal is not "bad" at all.
When a woman is in a relationship with a man and she does not have any beliefs or opinions of her own then she is pathetic. I'm not saying she needs to be argumentative, but imagine where she is literally incapable of anything that isn't from her bf's or husband's mouth lol

I grew up abused in a divorced household because of this weak female nature. My mother remarried and it was literally all about her relationship with my stepfather, simply out of the inability and fear of being alone. The best part was the guy was a complete freeloader, as he didn't provide any financial benefit towards the household and literally did nothing beneficial at all.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG she has pics of herself taken from an iPhone and posted to Instagram

You guys sound like f4gs
Huh? Did you even read the post? You think it's normal for a girl's friends to print out pictures of her selfies and put them all up for her birthday?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? Did you even read the post? You think it's normal for a girl's friends to print out pictures of her selfies and put them all up for her birthday?
Yeah, pretty normal, girls like attention and if this girl is hot then they will celebrate that, why do you even care?

Everyone in this thread going into meltdown does not understand women and (not surprisingly) are the guys that post many incel threads about not having luck with women.

Look at the back patting on page one, you guys are just as bad as these vacuous women you bitter fools.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a really pretty latina I know here in my area who recently had her 25th birthday. Anyway, I saw pictures of her birthday celebration and what I saw was shocking to me. Her friends had printed out photos of her that she had taken on instagram that year and put them up for display, like selfies, modeling looking photos, etc. It was actually kind of creepy that they did this and to say the least it was a bit concerning. After seeing that it all made sense, she is being groomed into becoming a spoiled princess by her friends, and not necessarily by her parents or family. What's even more concerning is the fact that she is well out of high school, something like this you'd expect from a 16 year old, but 25?
That's terrible. She should have used facebook instead of instagram. What is this world coming to?>

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a massive attention ***** and regularly leads tons of guys on, whilst also being in relationships. She's been in a relationship with 3 guys over the past 6 months but would still actively lead other men on.
And of course you are upset because you aren't banging her. Par for the course.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And of course you are upset because you aren't banging her. Par for the course.
Huh? This woman is in her mid 20s and behaves like a 14 year old. I don't get why you see this type of behavior as normal or acceptable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh? This woman is in her mid 20s and behaves like a 14 year old. I don't get why you see this type of behavior as normal or acceptable.
Dude over 50% of them never leave highschool. Its very normal.

You need to learn how to interact with and fvck these types or leave them alone. But dont complain

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You spent time and posted a thread about her and now act like you wouldn't pound that pvssy if she threw it at you...yeah OK bro.

If you cant change behavior then why worry about it? Control what you can control. Too many guys spend time worrying about stuff they have no chance of changing.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They pretty much all do that. If cell phones and instagram were around 50 years ago, they'd still do the same ****. I get what you mean and feel you on disliking chicks that are super self absorbed but there's no real escaping this one. I would be more critical if she were over 30 and behaving like a teenager.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You spent time and posted a thread about her and now act like you wouldn't pound that pvssy if she threw it at you...yeah OK bro.

If you cant change behavior then why worry about it? Control what you can control. Too many guys spend time worrying about stuff they have no chance of changing.
I'm not saying I wouldn't lol. The fact that there are fully grown adult women that are acting like this is a bit problematic, as I feel this behavior should be out grown by around 21 or so, though really it should be younger.
They pretty much all do that. If cell phones and instagram were around 50 years ago, they'd still do the same ****. I get what you mean and feel you on disliking chicks that are super self absorbed but there's no real escaping this one. I would be more critical if she were over 30 and behaving like a teenager.
That's a good point, but there definitely are women in that age range who are just as bad.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point most people here are tying to make @sangheilios is that why waste time and energy understanding someone elses behavior, especially one that you have no investment in. i may not be the best with women but one thing ive learned in my "journey" is not to waste time and energy on things that don't aline with your life. You may be alone but at least your happy with your life.