It's over and I'm crushed.....

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm.... this is really a beginner question. I'm surprised coming from someone with THOUSANDS of posts. LOL.

The quick answer is that you need to go out and f*ck ten other women. Build a big harem of hot women and stop being such a wuss calling her and chatting with her all the time.

Either be bold and get her back, or be gracefull and bow out of her life.

My view is that it is always possible to turn things around with an ex; however, you'll always end up faced with the same problems that broke you up in the first place. You say that you had no problems except this distance thing, and I say that she just fed you a line of ******** and used that as her exit strategy.

Now, it seems to me that you've wussified yourself in her eyes and may need to turn it around first before ejecting. Here's what I'd do: Call her up and tell her how happy you are with your new job in the new town. From there tell her that you've been going out and met someone new. Also tell her how the new girl expressed interest in having a threesome and you immediately thought that your ex would be perfect for this. Ask her if she'd be game...if she accepts then bonus, all you need now is to recruit the other chick, if she refuses then she'll wonder if she ever meant anything to you and if deep down you weren't simply a worthless player. This will force her little pea brain to reverse engineer the whole relationship and cause her to view you as a sexy scoundrel as opposed to a love sick wuss. Deep down this will turn her on even is she goes ballistic at this sick proposition. And then from there, you eject and leave with the upper hand.

It's a f*cked up strategy for sure and to be considered with a giant grain of salt, but worth a shot.

Cheers,

Cesare Cardinali

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah,

You know what I didn't think of that exactly, but I did think of kinding of giving her the hint that I just took a break from being a player.

She is scared and maybe I was a wuss, but no more.