It's lonely at the top.. very very lonely

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol **** them.

I hate most guys nowadays.They're too weak & jealous.I just do me I don't hold back just cuz some dude is gonna cath feelings.

Those are the first ones to holla at girls you're interested to try to make you jealous or try to play you out infront of girls.

I just strongarm most guys recklessy..**** 'em.

mixmasterbert

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sure hit extremely close to home, like backbreaker I experienced a massive amount of negative “hater” vibes and comments from my so called friends/acquaintances and like DevanE I “dumbed” myself down…It became hard to keep up the act after awhile, I started getting vary depressed (this is a long story). Anyways, fast forward to a few years later. I avoid there calls but they won’t leave me alone! It’s really two guys in particular (I think there gay for me :( ) I’ve told them that I don’t think your good friends but they are vary dense people. I’m not sure what to do. The only things I can think of are confronting them in person and telling them “I need to associate myself with positive and supportive people” Will this get through to them? I need them off my back and ignoring them hasn’t worked. I’m in the metro Detroit area. What the hell do I do? I have extremely envoys people who are obsessed with me yet are the truest form of “hater”

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ronny said:
A lot of you guys on this forum forget that this game is not all about you. Seduction is a MUTUAL ACT.
I dont know if i get excatly what youre trying to say, but seduction is not mutual. the minute it starts being mutual it stops being seduction...think about it, if the other person is willing how are you seducing them?

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you say you read the 48 laws of power everyday huh? well law #1-never outshine the master... "Everyone has insecurities. when you show yourself in the world and display your talents, you naturally stir up all kinds of resentment, envy, and other manifestations of insecurity. this is to be excpected. you cannot spend your life worrying about the petty feelings of others" (48 Laws of Power 4). In other words why waste your time posting about your insecure friends...sure they might be your friends from pre k, but that still doesnt mean you should worry about their insecurity. Move somwhere else, more challanging where you can climb even higher

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fear Of The Unknown

One odd thing I've noticed about seduction message boards: if you post a FR where you have even the slightest success, many guys will flame you and say: 'you're lying.' This shows you just how deep seated the problem of jealousy is. Then there are the haters in the field, who glower when you get in good with a set where they'd just gotten blown out.

Petty jealousy, deep seated resentment, low self esteem in others, are extra ordinarily prevalent issues which you have no power to cure, so you do just have to move on. It's to your credit that you are as loyal as you are, but you will find a new set of friends who are equally successful and/or ambitious as you are.

Also, I know it's tough to leave behind people and situations that are comfortable. There's always the fear of the unknown. Once you push past that, you will find new people who are confident as well as receptive. This is a courageous post, and a very informative one.

Wolf

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's astounding the amount of low self esteem losers there are out there. Dealing with haters is always difficult. I don't have any among my oldest friends, however I have many amongst people whom I sometimes associate with on the scene.

Wait til you encounter the female haters - the jealous girlfriend of the woman you are with, who, even though she is involved with a guy, for some reason is really jealous and envious of her friend for having a DJ like you young guys.

Believe me, women haters who want you but can't have you are some of the worst, most decietful, evil b*tches you will ever come across - they will do anything they can to destroy your rep and get their girlfriend's to dump you. As you progress and improve, you will notice the female haters coming out of the woodwork bigtime.

Guy haters I can handle, they start getting all too predictable, but the women are nothing short of evil.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha Realnezz said:
lol **** them.

I hate most guys nowadays.They're too weak & jealous.I just do me I don't hold back just cuz some dude is gonna cath feelings.

Those are the first ones to holla at girls you're interested to try to make you jealous or try to play you out infront of girls.

I just strongarm most guys recklessy..**** 'em.

These weak dudes who pull that shyt are just plain dumb. They don't realise that if they actually support you in front of chicks, they'll increase their own odds of landing something.

F*cking fools, this is why I operate alone.

Bile

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know these are the kind of posts that are very unmotivating to succeding in life, but I hear you brother.

but maybe you should try to confront them as a last attempt to set things right, if you've known them for so long, then that shouldnt be a problem, right?
if they understand your problem, and agree's to try to better them self, then keep reminding them of everything they do that makes you unconfortable til they truly stop, and if they refuses to cooperate, then you've at least tried, and know that you never will have to see them again if you'd like.

Dude2Stud

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I sometimes feel that way.

Look it this way:

Never expect more from others.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These posts are unmotivating, I agree. But this topic is also important as I don't think it's been covered enough. As you younger DJs start to progress, the haters, both men and women, will invariably come out of the woodwork. I've had haters set me back like crazy, because I didn't know or see properly what they were all about.

Because, the truth is, no one likes to be hated. Especially when there is no good obvious reason for it. This shyt can f*ck with your mind, it's very important that young DJs see this shyt for what it is.

When you are the big dog, everyone is going to be taking swipes at you. Choose your battles wisely. Know when to walk away.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys are always trying to sabotage me. They sabotage by trying to kill my state or making some random comment on something they have no success in themselves. Why would I want advice from someone who is not successful? That doesn't make any sense. I just ignore them. If they become a persistent problem, then I'll even start avoiding them.

OTOH, the few successful guys I know never do anything even remotely like this. They are friendly and just out to stir up trouble and have fun.

Unfortunately, most guys are *incredibly* needy people who are insecure from top to bottom and desperately seek control over their lives. It's no wonder women don't want anything to do with most men and take the money and run at the first chance they get with a good player.

I have no respect for the vast majority of our society, although I do think a lot of people have 1 or 2 really cool traits/techiques/routines that I can learn from. What I do is learn what I can from a person, then I shut them out unless they add value to my life somehow. With women, I keep some around as fasion coordinators, hair style advisors, and leads to more women. The useless ones, I **** until they become a pest, then I get rid of them. What I never do is become a bore and kill another person's state. That's the lowest form of human trash available. totally pathetic.

mixmasterbert

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS IT! after reading these post I'm now going to take compleate action and rid the paththic, energy sucking, two faced snakes outta my life for good. I'm a bit confilcted as how to go about it. I have no problem with confronting them in person but I really don't want to see there ugly mugs. what do i say so they get the point and I still look cool doing it?I also feel that dealing with them on the phone isn't quite as effective. what do u guys think the best corse of action is?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes who don't better themselves, who are defeatist with regards to the ladies, and who try to bring you down, are the dudes who end up sitting in the bar getting drunk all the time, or get into the coke in order to artificially build themselves up - they end up in life's gutter, they don't work out, they do nothing for themselves and these are the types who end up alcholic or drug addicts, you name it. They have no game, these are the guys who end up symps.

You can spot these losers a mile away.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's unfortunate how some people are the way they are. If it's a jealousy/ego issue they're dealing with, then its their problem not yours. It's their internal struggle and theres' nothing u can do to fix it. if there was not a jealousy/ego issue involved, instead some other problem, im sure you guys could talk it over and be cool with the way things are.

Altho it's their issue, what you can probably do to ease the tension is to include them on the activities you do. introduce them to events your going to or women that you know they could hook up with. Be the man, be the leader. But dont take it to the point where you start sucking up to them cause you want the friendship...if they dont want it screw em. it takes 2 to mingle.

What's up with this defeatist attitude and self-victimization and blaming others for their shortcomings. Once someone reaches this mindset, there's barely anything one can do pull themself out.

But i think everyone's been there at some point. I struggle with this battle half the time with my friend i've known for 5 years. When i hang out with him, occasionally he'll jump into defensive mode. he never contacts anyone, even if he wants to hangout...he'll always wait for the phone call. when he feels im on the same level as him, we're cool...if he feels im on a different level than him, he'll attempt at pushing me away or being defensive.
I guess i still bother because he's my friend and i know how he is, so i have no reason to hold grudges...he is the way he is and ppl barely change.

True friends will want to see you succeed and excel and will be there for you. good friends will hang out with you.

Do3p

Reaction score
im glad to hear how successful you guys have become...mo' money mo' problems best decribes this...but im curious...at such young ages where do you guys work and what do you do???what school did you go to???i've been trying to better myself and wondering what choices to take..