It seems so far away!!!!!!!

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im really tired of not being able to get girls.

I mean, Im decent looking, I drive a nice car, I have money, I have a nice personality but I just cant get girls for some reason. Its like Im cursed or something. Im probably the least experienced guy when it comes to girls in this forum and Im not exagerating. Ive never flirted with a girl or ever talked to a girl in a sexual way ever in my life. I mean im not a geek or a loser Im above average. Theres not a fvcking 17 year old in my neighborhood who drives a 2000 mercedes s500 or makes as much money as me. My lack of experience makes it even more difficult to approch girls. Several things I went through in high school made me become socially illiterate so i never talked to girls and had very few friends in high school. It feels really bad having not ever touched or kissed a girl. Having a girl seems impossible to me right now. Im tired of this loneliness, I dont know what to do. I feel really bad right now as im typing this :(. I wonder why this is happening to me. What did I do to deserve this.

Reaction score
When you're next to a girl, BREAK DOWN AND CRY, and REALLY get her attention. When she asks what's wrong, say your mom died. THIS WORKS EVERY TIME.

!!!!!!!!!!!CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be used ONLY in EXTREMELY desperate situations, like you are in right now.

Good luck!!!!

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
When you're next to a girl, BREAK DOWN AND CRY, and REALLY get her attention. When she asks what's wrong, say your mom died. THIS WORKS EVERY TIME.

!!!!!!!!!!!CAUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be used ONLY in EXTREMELY desperate situations, like you are in right now.

Good luck!!!!
are u serious?

i have a real problem here and i dont know what to do

Reaction score
Locster said:
are u serious?

i have a real problem here and i dont know what to do
If anybody else tells you a better idea, I'd like to hear it.

THIS WORKS FOR EVERY SINGLE GUY, even if you have one eye missing, leprosy, smell like shyt, whatever setbacks you have, ONCE YOU START WEEPING PURFUSELY in front of a girl, she WILL NOTICE. Every single time I have done this, whether it be in line at a restaurant, or a bus stop, or subway, I get INSTANT RESPONSE. However be sure to only do this around girls, guys will just think you're a wuss. BELIEVE ME, EVERY TIME I'VE DONE THIS GIRLS WILL ACTUALLY CRY WITH ME, THEY HUG ME, AND I GET TO TOUCH THEM, I JUST HAVE TO SAY "MY MOM DIED".

PoS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Locster said:

I mean, Im decent looking, I drive a nice car, I have money, I have a nice personality but I just cant get girls for some reason. Theres not a fvcking 17 year old in my neighborhood who drives a 2000 mercedes s500 or makes as much money as me.QUOTE]

Do you sell drugs?

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
PoS said:
Locster said:

I mean, Im decent looking, I drive a nice car, I have money, I have a nice personality but I just cant get girls for some reason. Theres not a fvcking 17 year old in my neighborhood who drives a 2000 mercedes s500 or makes as much money as me.QUOTE]

Do you sell drugs?
no ive been ive worked since i was 15

im basically a young entrepenuer

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres not a fvcking 17 year old in my neighborhood who drives a 2000 mercedes s500 or makes as much money as me.
What do you want, a golddigger?
Ive never flirted with a girl or ever talked to a girl in a sexual way ever in my life.
Why not?

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the exact same problem you were having. Any girls I had a chance with in highschool, I messed stuff up cuz I was an idiot. I am good looking and academically gifted, but I just could never seem to get a girl. For a while I thought I was hated by god.

However, one of the reasons why I could never get a girl was my weight, I was smaller than average. Another reason used to be cuz I didn't have a real personality. Except for a group of other 'weirdos' in highschool, no one really knew my real personality.

My advice to you is realize that you are YOUNG. your life hasn't even started yet at 17. I was almost 19 when I decided to seriously start changing myself.
College is when your life begins. But don't wait till college to start developing yourself, start showing to real you to everyone now. It took me over a year to figure out the type of person I was when social.

When you get to college, emphasize making friends rather than girl friends first. If you have awesome, reliable, social friends, you'll end up meeting girls whatever you do, you won't even need to approach.

This thread also inspired me http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=102090

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, don't let pple in high school let you down. I used to have a inferiority complex cuz I wasn't really accepted by my highschool crowd. Now im in college with some of the most coolest people ever, while my highschool crowd is rotting away working at mcdonalds or dropping out of community college.

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ol'BlueEyes said:
What do you want, a golddigger?

Why not?
I rather have a gold digger than no girl

and ive never flirted with a girl because im unsocial something that im working on changing

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
im about to enter college (UC Riverside) in a month so i need to do something about this very soon

Obie

Banned
Reaction score
You seem stuck-up and arrogant. That's probably why.

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obie said:
You seem stuck-up and arrogant. That's probably why.
im actually the opposite

im just saying that im above average and not a loser that does not deserve women

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you completley fvcking retarded?

You flirt and talk sexual with them BEFORE you "get" them.

You told us you suck with girls and then in the next sentence say you have never even tried either. WTF?

You have to DO something, they just give you a yes or no. I can't belive there are guys who are really this stupid and think there is some impossible boundry there. Your missing out because of you it's not normal to think like you do. Other guys at least have gfs by your age and they got them by asking, or talking to them or just flirting with them because they are there. That's what the chicks want, and kind of expect from a guy. Not to just wander around asexual wondering why nobody thinks your interested in them.

Your telling me when you talk to girls your age you never even joke sexually?

Go ask out any chick you know. If they all turn ya down, then you got a reason to be on this site.

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Are you completley fvcking retarded?

You flirt and talk sexual with them BEFORE you "get" them.

You told us you suck with girls and then in the next sentence say you have never even tried either. WTF?

You have to DO something, they just give you a yes or no. I can't belive there are guys who are really this stupid and think there is some impossible boundry there. Your missing out because of you it's not normal to think like you do. Other guys at least have gfs by your age and they got them by asking, or talking to them.

Go ask out any chick you know. If they all turn ya down, then you got a reason to be on this site.
ive tried and i cant hold a conversation with them

decent looking women have tried talking to me but i just freeze up and dont know how to escalate the conversation into something fun

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any friends? Do they know girls? Ask those girls out.

Don't think you need to have an intellegent conversation with them before they even concider you or anything. Infact it's probally better that you don't because then they don't know how boring you probally are.

Besides man, your 17 why are you even using the words decent looking women?

Locster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
Do you have any friends? Do they know girls? Ask those girls out.

Don't think you need to have an intellegent conversation with them before they even concider you or anything. Infact it's probally better that you don't because then they don't know how boring you probally are.

Besides man, your 17 why are you even using the words decent looking women?
as i mentioned in my first post, the various things i went through in life made me become unsocial so therefore i have very few friends who i dont get along with enough to ask them to hook me up with girls

what im trying to say is that im a great guy but i just cant approach and talk to women because i never have in my life and now i only hesitate when i try starting conversations with women

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh.. they are not friends if you can't even talk to them about girls.

And if you hestitate and freak out in your mind then that's the problem, why are you saying your cursed, that's just anxiety. Just relax and keep trying till it becomes normal.

Or go to a party and get really drunk or something.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Locster...you need to know this.... You need to be SEXUAL AROUND WOMEN...that's right :nervous: I'm not saying take out your cack and smack them in the face with it :D I'm saying use kino, smile a lot, throw in some light sexual inuendo, neg hits ( you really should read the dj bible) and display ULTIMATE CONFIDENCE. Also look into your body language....if a girl approached you right now, do you look like someone who's gonna CONTROL THE SITUATION or WIMP OUT??? Women can read that....You need to show some testosterone and take charge.

Women don't think logically....THEY'RE EMOTIONAL CREATURES, THEY DON'T THINK WITH LOGIC....HOW YOU MAKE HER FEEL, UP AND DOWN IS THE WAY TO GETTING WHAT YOU WANT. This was so hard for me to understand when i was your age...once you get this down, your success should shoot threw the roof. Act the same way that you would with your best friend, care free and confident and you'll see great results

- Kingbeef

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you all telling him? You are using all this complicated DJ and PUA language and acronyms as if he knows all of this lmao.

Anyway bro, they are right, you need to DO something, but I understand that you don't know what.

So let's get started, a good place would be the HS dj bible, I found that alot of stuff in the HS bible was more of the core of the DJ bible without all the unneccsary crap.

You need to improve self, if you look good and have cash, great, then that just means you need to do some INNER work.

I also suggest reading ALL of BBBs posts, you will find that the difference between successful people and failures are that the successful have an unquenchable passion and thirst for life, whereas failures, no matter how much money they have, always feel that they are missing something.

A key realization you need to make is that you don't need women, but they are wonderful to have. You won't die without them, but you will be happier knowing them.

Also, don't become a mysognist or think that all women are bad, women are ****ing amazing and great and fun, they are here for us, as we are here for them, so respect yourself, respect them, but don't be a wimp, respect as in revere them as the Greeks did, but still have them wanting yo penis boy :p.