It does NOT help you improve YOURSELF to whine about girls

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Thanks .. i'll keep that in mind
Much better...IF you actually mean that and aren't just giving a one line answer as a form of surrender. :D

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Again...the girl/girls discussed on this site are irrelevent. And if a guy focuses on himself as he SHOULD be then he will mature, grow and will simply NOT be interested in women who aren't worth his time. Anyone who has to include some generalized negative and bitter comment blaming girls for all the woes of men is NEVER going to succeed with women because his focus is on the wrong thing. Period.
Generalizations based on specific criteria are very valid. You're acting like people here contantly judge ALL the women in the world. This is not true, not even remotely. What I see here are generalizations of certain types of women based on particular types of behvaiour patterns. These do tend to be quite accurate, as many people in different situations can attest to the similarities they have encountered. Since we as men have more experience dealing with women on the romantic level, we have a much more broad experience than you would and would be able to see why some of these geenralizations are valid.

In short, you're over reacting. You're blowing a small problem into a bigger one.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
In short, if you complain about how bad a girl has treated you (no matter how wrong she was) then you are showing yourself to be an AFC.

DJs don't care, they next.

Wow thats pretty good, don't you agree? In fact I'll make that my new quote in my signature!

Sidenote: Yes I realize that I just complimented myself. It is OK for a DJ to do that.

OK I'm going off on a tangent here sorry.

Attention wh0res tend to compliment themselves.
I also figured out why many of them are bisexual, its because they want to get as much attention as possible. If they can't get it from guys then they go to girls. Interesting though that they are still not real friends with their lesbians partners.

Anyway never let any woman compliment herself in front of you.
Any woman that does that shows that she has low self esteem and respect for herself.

Its OK for you to do it though. The more the DJ compliments himself in front of a woman he is training her to give him compliments. After complimenting yourself say: "don't you agree?"

Last edited:

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire:

Your post is a valid post and I respect what you've said here. You shouldn't try to answer word for word or go toe to toe with these guys.

Just say what you have to say and leave it alone. This site has a reputation for it's incredible 3 day debates and flame wars.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrHarris
Wyldfire:

Your post is a valid post and I respect what you've said here. You shouldn't try to answer word for word or go toe to toe with these guys.

Just say what you have to say and leave it alone. This site has a reputation for it's incredible 3 day debates and flame wars.
Telling me not to go "toe to toe" with anyone who gets snarky with me is like telling a leopard not to have spots. I was a competitive debater and public speaker in school. I aced an argumentative writing course I took with little effort. It comes to me naturally and is in my blood. Eventually those who try to provoke me will figure out it's an act of futility to do so. :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
A bump for those who missed it...