is this funny or just stupid?

fruitopiax

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i was talking to this girl online right, more like email type thing rather than instant message - couple days in between replies sort of thing. and after a short intro she goes

"but ya, what do you do for fun :)"

and I go

"well on friday nights i usually go to the library, find the biggest book i can and try to count all the letters in it and see if i can beat my record befoe i fall asleep. tons of fun. either that or i wander the streets looking for new rocks for my rock collection. :) you?"

and she never replied.. i remember hearing something about not giving girls straight answers. so was what I wrote stupid, cause too me it was at least somewhat funny(although I think I was hihg when i wrote it lol, but still). your opinion?

the_govner

Don Juan
Reaction score
fruitopiax said:
ok so i was talking to this girl online right, more like email type thing rather than instant message - couple days in between replies sort of thing. and after a short intro she goes

"but ya, what do you do for fun :)"

and I go

"well on friday nights i usually go to the library, find the biggest book i can and try to count all the letters in it and see if i can beat my record befoe i fall asleep. tons of fun. either that or i wander the streets looking for new rocks for my rock collection. :) you?"

and she never replied.. i remember hearing something about not giving girls straight answers. so was what I wrote stupid, cause too me it was at least somewhat funny(although I think I was hihg when i wrote it lol, but still). your opinion?

Good idea but terrible execution. You went a bit overboard. And smileys are useless

Reaction score
I would have taken that time to demonstrate high value, but first you should have not qualified with her first attempt I would have asked a question like "why" first then answered with some high quality ****! rather than played around sarcastically build your status first then you can mess around like that later on

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well..I thought it was funny.