Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Who feels that the users of this forum should be able to vote on:

1. Mods - whether or not they should get to continue their service

2. Which threads should remain locked, should a Mod lock a thread

3. Who should remain banned should a Mod ban someone

That is for starters.

I have seen several locked threads that I would like to post in. If this forum is a dictatorship, then it should be titled as such: "SoControlled: The Don Juanshwitz Forum."

This forum would be SoUseless without people posting here. We the posters are the true owners of this site. Mods, like government should consult us, The Council, before making any final decisions.

There are some younger guys posting here, but none of us are little children who cant make decisions for ourself. If it is voted that a thread remain open or a person remain active, it should be the choice of the community. Just say no to Modzi's

Power to the Posters :flowers:

Last edited:

happyguy

Banned
Reaction score
There is a really stupid mod on here who's been pissing me off lately. I don't know who he is. He has his as* for a brain. Just ban me already, this is weird. grrr....

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Then he should be brought up on charges. I second the motion. :cuss: :D

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally have not had any problems with the mods or having any threads closed.

Maybe the reason topics get closed is because they erupt into flame wars? I'm 17 and I think alot of the arguments that some guys start here are ridiculous.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Wow Dongfu you're really salty about that locked thread of yours aren't you. I personally don't think it should've been locked. And I also think threads about race that are strictly in regard to picking up girls of that race should never be locked. I don't think "looks" threads should be locked either. Just because some people can't handle the facts or the truth doesn't mean they shouldn't be discussed among those you can.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the question, as long as it's a privately run board it's whatever the owner says it is. Those not happy can always vote with their feet.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always go over to loveshack.org.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be hard to vote on anything, especially since some people would inevitably figure out a way to vote multiple times. As at any business, we vote by continuing to use the service.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only person who scares me is the guy named "Crazy Asian". He seems like the type of guy to shoot up a mall or school with a bulletproof vest.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I'm surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Wow Dongfu you're really salty about that locked thread of yours aren't you. I personally don't think it should've been locked. And I also think threads about race that are strictly in regard to picking up girls of that race should never be locked. I don't think "looks" threads should be locked either. Just because some people can't handle the facts or the truth doesn't mean they shouldn't be discussed among those you can.
A little salty, maybe :) But as I mentioned, there are many locked threads that I have had an interest in posting in.

I was sincerely interested in guys experiences with women, both foreign and domestic. Would there be another way to word the thread so that it would not be inappropriate for this site. If nothing else, Mods should temporarily lock a thread, PM you what the issues are, then allow you the opportunity to modify the thread so it wont be problematic. That's not too much to ask

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Vice said:
Maybe the reason topics get closed is because they erupt into flame wars? I'm 17 and I think alot of the arguments that some guys start here are ridiculous.
So then allowing potentially raced based threads will draw out the Flamers, then we can vote them out.

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
You can always go over to loveshack.org.
I'll leave if I'm voted out. You don't really pay that good of attention for a Mod. :whistle:

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
I'll leave if I'm voted out. You don't really pay that good of attention for a Mod. :whistle:
ROFL... he has 2 rep bars... I've never seen that before haha.
I'm gonna agree with him cause of that :p

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
the mods are very idiotic with their selection of what threads to lock. Look at this example:

I made a thread 2 weeks ago with very helpful advice, and it just so happened to have the WORD "looks" in it, despite not being about looks.........and it got locked within a day or two. Heres the link to it:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135076

then, I keep seeing these looks threads pop up on Anything else, and the mods right after banning my non-looks thread, end up allowing a blatant stupid looks thread to stay up. Examples:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136049
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134451
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=130138

and this one was allowed to stay open for 10 days!!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=135110

Ongkhan

Reaction score
This forum is not a democracy. Someone owns this forum who delegates who gets to be a mod. Just like if someone you don't like is in your house, you can kick them out. Stop complaining about this or leave the forum.