Is this bullying?or should I just beat his ass

F

fundates_2k7

I dont know who this little freshman is but some lilttle kid for the last 2 days has been getting on my nervous his in my gym class.And has been constaly saying names and tried to push me today,now that had me piss and I want to whoop his ass.I mean he looks like his 12 years old seriously his real short and small yet he makes people laugh and everyone seem to like this little punk ass kid who makes inmature childish jokes.

I dont if his contuie to act like this but I want to beat his ass

I cant believe how people would laugh or talk to a kid who is loud and annoying

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go alittle rough on him in practice. You don't have any friends to back you up?

nosmirk

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you could even beat his arse, you would have done so by now.

why bother thinking of something you wouldnt even dare do

F

fundates_2k7

spesmilitis said:
Just go alittle rough on him in practice. You don't have any friends to back you up?
Well no I really dont have any friends,but im working on becoming more social.

F

fundates_2k7

nosmirk said:
if you could even beat his arse, you would have done so by now.

why bother thinking of something you wouldnt even dare do
True,but he just got on my nervous I mean I dont know who this little punk is,but I find it disrespecting for him to call me names then try to push me.And I cant believe people talk to him,I think his mom needs to whoop his ass,its either I do it,or someone else will do it!

Last edited by a moderator:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just get your all your bases covered. Everone know high school is like prison. You gotta walk up to the toughest mothafvcker in there and knock his azz out.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the office, let them know this little dipsh1t is getting on your nerves. Technically that's gonna be a complaint about harassment.

He's gonna be dragged in there and given a lecture about being nice to other people.

If he pushes you again, knock him out and he'll be in the wrong.

This is not legal advice.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youve got to learn on your responses.

Like when he says childish things. Say that, "Ha, that's pretty lame, a two year old can come up with those responses." If he keeps saying those things say "Okay Mr. Two year old, wet your diapers?"

Please work on your grammar man, you don't want to people to think you are dumb.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beat him into oblivion. Dont take **** from anyone.

david2006

Don Juan
Reaction score
fundates_2k7 said:
True,but he just got on my nervous I mean I dont know who this little punk is,but I find it disrespecting for him to call me names then try to push me.And I cant believe people talk to me,I think his mom needs to whoop his ass,its either I do it,or someone else will do it!
you should actually like him... a bit of bullying never hurt... he's actually doing you a favor by making you realize if you're a pvssy or not... see you still did not respond to it so it must be that you are... but he'll eventually teach you not to take crap from anyone... you're like 14-15 years old, right?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fundates_2k7 said:
Well no I really dont have any friends,but im working on becoming more social.
You call beating kids up "becoming more social"? Here's a tip: when in doubt, make friends.

A solid friendship is more powerful than the impact of your fists.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
spesmilitis said:
Werd. Gut-check his ass a few times. :D If he does anything, then you're "defending yourself".

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
Werd. Gut-check his ass a few times. :D If he does anything, then you're "defending yourself".

Yeah, give him a nice shot next time you play "touch" football in gym class. Then help him up.

F

fundates_2k7

Damnit I NEVER got in a fight in my life but this is gonna be my first one,yup im going to beat his ass!I dont give a sh*t if they suspend me,this little punk kid has the balls to throw a basketball at me today at gym and everybody laughed.Im going to whoop his ass until he bleeds!When I go to school tommorow in gym his going to get his ass beat.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That may not be the best idea. If you've never been in a fight before in your life, then it's pretty safe to assume you don't know anything about fighting. So really you could be shaping up for a big dissapointment ending in this kid (and likely his friends) beating you up.

I suggest you spend at least a few weeks taking more lumps (that pill might be hard to swallow) and train first. Go to the health and fitness section and start working out. Dedicate yourself to that and ask your parents to get you a punching bag. Learn some basic fighting moves off the net or from your dad and prepare yourself before you decide to do anything rash first. Like good ole abe linclon said "If someone gave me 5 hours to cut down a tree, I'd spend the first 4 sharpening my axe". Words to live by.

Hopefully during all of this you'll build some self confidence and realize pety things like this don't really mean all that much in the grand scheme of things. Good luck either way.

Ntwadumela

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh wow...this sounds like it could be one of those big things in High School that you remember for the rest of your life. No matter if it was really that important or not. Good Luck buddy with however it goes. Dont let mother****ers step on you or try to justify why you let them, or will do somethin next time. Or you'll be havin this same prob for a while.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
fundates_2k7 said:
Damnit I NEVER got in a fight in my life but this is gonna be my first one,yup im going to beat his ass!I dont give a sh*t if they suspend me,this little punk kid has the balls to throw a basketball at me today at gym and everybody laughed.Im going to whoop his ass until he bleeds!When I go to school tommorow in gym his going to get his ass beat.
From what I understand is that you're the class loser. You're supposed to get picked on. So don't fight back, just keep doing what you're doing. Loser.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Demon said:
Violence separates the boys from the men. Let the boys fight while the men watch.
Oh really??? What a tw@t statement!! Did it not occur to you that the boys start on the men??? Nonce!!:nono: :nono: :cuss:

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FORGET FIGHTING - YOU DON'T HAVE TO!

Pick-up a dumbell you can control and swing and while no-one's watching walk past and crack him over the head with it from behind with FULL FORCE. Preferably while he's using a machine so he's incapabable of defending himself or dodging it.

Drag him off (he may or may not be concious at this stage, it doesn't matter) and follow it up by pumelling his head until people drag you off wondering if you've killed him.

There's only one way to stop people messing with you and that's to go psycho on their @ss.

Oh, and I don't condone the above nor is it advice. It's just fleeting thoughts in my mind. ;)

Come to think of it, I should probably delete this.. it's not good advice at all. Don't listen to me!

The Muscly Jerk