Is this bullying?or should I just beat his ass

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Macca said:
Oh really??? What a tw@t statement!! Did it not occur to you that the boys start on the men??? Nonce!!:nono: :nono: :cuss:
I don't participate in potato-sack races for homosexual pedophiles, so I wouldn't know. Go find a Catholic priest.

Reaction score
If you DON'T stand up for yourself then he'll keep doing it so... you can...

1. Ask him to stop a couple times.
2. Warn him a few times. Talking to teachers won't help they won't do anything and he'll think your a p*ssy.
3. If he keeps doing it, it means you has NO RESPECT for you and he's getting off with the fact your taking his sh*t cuz he's a a**h*le.
4. Do it outside of school if you don't wanna get into trouble.
5. Make sure you kick his ass well so you feel better and so he won't bother you again. (Including his friends!)
6. People will ALWAYS talk about a fight = u'll gain more respect from others so other ppl won't mess with you.

It's always good to solve conflicts "peacefully" but these days there are idiots who won't learn so physcial solutions are nessecery.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
Look, this may be an unorthodox method, but this will definately work. The next time he's going to try some **** with you, just whip out your c0ck and just start beating it right in front of him. He'll be so freaked/grossed out he'll never come near ya again. Problem solved.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm eagerly awaiting the aftermath of this.

Anyone up for some wagers? $20 on The Other Guy.

--------------------------

To the original poster...you sound like a total loser(no friends, cant take a joke, wont stand up for yourself)

First thing's first...once you lose this fight, go read the DJ bible.

[edit]:
From what I understand is that you're the class loser. You're supposed to get picked on.
Haha, jokes.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Don't be a *****.

It's not you are gonna have to break his jaw, just give him a bruise on the cheek if he's little.

Then when ever he gets all stupid again, just give him a look to say "it won't be so nice this time."

Reaction score
fundates_2k7 said:
I dont know who this little freshman is but some lilttle kid for the last 2 days has been getting on my nervous his in my gym class.And has been constaly saying names and tried to push me today,now that had me piss and I want to whoop his ass.I mean he looks like his 12 years old seriously his real short and small yet he makes people laugh and everyone seem to like this little punk ass kid who makes inmature childish jokes.

I dont if his contuie to act like this but I want to beat his ass

I cant believe how people would laugh or talk to a kid who is loud and annoying
Fundates is probably laying in his own pool of blood right now!!

Rest In Peace :flowers: :box:
Fundates

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take him aside before class or something and just ask him to cool it...compliment him on something first, catch his vibe, maybe even make some small talk and then just ask him if he could tone it down. You'd be surprised how civil punks can be when you're civil and they're not in front of a crowd. It's not too hard and could save you from a long suspension.

I agree with Demon..."A solid friendship is more powerful than the impact of your fists."

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hide a blade in your sock and the next time he talks about you cut his throat, and then stand over his body after he falls to the ground and say "Lets see you talk **** now" and then throw the knife at the girls locker room door so it sticks to it so all the girls can see how much of a bad ass you are...then just walk away slowly with your body covered in blood, dont even look back.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the guy who recommended going to the office...

B*TCH MOVE!
You will get a reputation as a huge f*cking *****. Nobody will respect you.

To the guy that said "Boys fight and men stand and watch" I will disagree. Men pick their battles, where as boys let their battles pick them. P*SSIES stand back and watch because they're afraid of getting their asses handed to them.

This kid asking for it.

Next time the kid starts sh*t, grab him by his throat, hold him up against the wall. Tell him straight up that you're done taking his sh*t, and if he wants to play games, then you'll bench his ass.

He keeps it up, just straight sock him in the face and go off on him. Hold him down and just pummel the f*ggot right in the jaw. Knee the f*cker in the head if you have to. Use whatever you can to bash the f*ck out of the kid. The crazier you get, the more you hit him, the more "psycho" (as somebody put it), the less people f*ck with you.