Is this 15 percent bodyfat?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Am I missing something? Where is the OP's pictures at?

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
@espi yeah man sometimes I feel that because I have a shaved head I need to project a more dominant alpha look because I am bald.I realize this this is media and societal brainwashing.I would say I actually feel more natural when I am a little more feminine and don't feel the pressure to need to act tough even though that is really not me.

Anyways fellas I would like to have more of a arm dominant physique at 5 8 my chest is around 40-41 inches and my arms are 14-14.5.I really like this look

If so I am thinking of training biceps and triceps 3 times a week as well as shoulders and traps and just doing chest and back once s week or every other week.

high frequency low volume
M W F biceps/triceps
standing dumbell curls/hammer curls/triceps dips and tricep push down

Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday standing military front raise lateral raise dumbbell/barbell shrugs uprights

Last edited:

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a minimalist.

I just eat basic peanut butter sandwich oatmeal eggs.Use to be into the whole 1 gram per pound protein and 2500 calories up idea for building muscle.I just want to be around 15 percent body fat with descent muscle.I don't want to spend over 200 bucks a month on food because my whole thing is I don't want to be dependent on Capitalism.Having a lot more muscles means I have to eat more which means putting in more hours at work.Even if it means not having a lot of muscle I'm ok with that.I usually eat 2200-2500 calories I dont want to eat more than 2500 though and be too reliant on food or capitalism(more labor)

A descent physique doesn't have to be bodybuilder with a relatively low bodyfat 12-14 percent bodyfat I think would sufficemt enough for me.I am just tired of going through this cutting and bulking/phases

I dont need abs a flat stomach with descent meat would be sufficient

it would be nice to gain some meat on the the shoulders and arms without eating at a surplus beyond 2500 calories

I used to be able to do front raises with 25lbs dumbells when I was doing shoulder for months.
Used to do 25lb lateral raises.
I now do 20 lb lateral raises
Ditched front raises since bench and shoulder press hit the front delts
I can military dumbell press 50 lbs with each hand about 8 times on a good day

I see guys a lot bigger than me who don't even lift that much

Small shoulders is my genetics gotta work with what I got.

right now I am even looking into minimizing my meals to two 1000 calories=roughly 2000 calories meal.Instead of the traditional 3-6 meals

I am looking for a meal plan that I can eat close to everyday.
I think 100 grams protein,220-250 carbs and 80 fat would be sufficient
say I'm 5 8 166 at 17 percent being at the same weight at 14-15 percent with bigger shoulder traps and arms would be nice without cutting and bulking cycles

I read that if you eat around maintanence although it would take time you can build muscle and lose fat around the same time.A few more pounds of muscle and a little less fat would be nice
Lateral raise 20 about 12-15
Front raise 20s about 10 times
seated dumbell press about 55 on a really good day
shrugs about 55lbs dumbells with each hand 10 times yet my traps are not very developed
Curl 40 lbs on a good day yet my arms won't get past 14.5 inches I
I see guys with much bigger arms only curling 25-30 lbs
Also on the trice pushdown I have to add a plate to the the rest of the weights and I still can easility do it 10 times.i haven't seen nobody in that gym do that much weight on the tricep pushdown.
So shoulder wise I can lift more than most people at the gym but for some reason they don't grow as much

I have lifted for over a year

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good that you ditched front raises. It's a waste of energy to add isolation exercises for the anterior deltoid.

You can see guys with much bigger arms curling less weight than you for most likely one of these reasons:

1) The guy is on drugs, and because of that does not need to train anywhere near optimally or even at all in the first place
2) The guy has just done a load of compound exercises involving the arms
3) The guy is fatter than he may seem and it's not actually muscle under there
4) The guy is doing proper curls whereas you are cheating
5) The guy is doing more reps than you

Pick the most likely one.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say compound movements and less focus on Isolation but also genetics.There is this individual with developmental disability where I work this dude has a thick neck traps,torso,chest,legs,calves and backs and he doesn't even lift. And he makes me look tiny.I don't want to fall into the trap of having a victim mentality I understand that you have to play with the cards you are dealt with.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he makes you look tiny without even lifting after adjusting for sheer body mass difference then either the guy is fatter than you think, on drugs, or you are relatively small.

Who cares anyway? you've been training for over a year, I've been training for two years this month, it's nothing. In just one year you will look much more defined than you do now assuming you have an intelligent workout and life plan and in four years from now, people won't recognize you.

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
@attack formation

Would you say if I ditched weight lifting.

And do bodyweight exercises like pulls up,chin ups dips for tricep,diamond push-ups that I would lose the muscle I have worked for a year

Would the long head of my tricep developed from rope downs and my side delts from lateral be gone if I did body

Would I look more aesthetic overall if I do 3 days of shoulder/traps and 3 days of biceps/triceps my weak areas

Vs
4 days of diamond push up chin up pull up tricep dips

would option two allow me to have slightly more muscle than brad Pitt in fight club.?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lostsoul85 said:
I'd say compound movements and less focus on Isolation but also genetics.There is this individual with developmental disability where I work this dude has a thick neck traps,torso,chest,legs,calves and backs and he doesn't even lift. And he makes me look tiny.I don't want to fall into the trap of having a victim mentality I understand that you have to play with the cards you are dealt with.
Deadlifts, Squats, Hack Squats, Bulgarian Split Squats, Pullups(weighted eventually), Chinups(weighted eventually), Bench Press, Dips(Weighted Eventually), Military Presses, etc should be staples of yours right now.

I also personally LOVE Gironda DB Swings, or as I call them Lumberjacks...those blew up my shoulders like nothing before...

Basically you take a Dumbell and hold it down right above your d!ck. Then you do a wood chop up over the top of your right shoulder and back down, then do a wood chop up over the top of your left shoulder and back down. That's one rep. I started at 50 lbs and got up to 110 lbs and my shoulders just blew up to the point they were sticking out of my shirt. One of my all time favorite shoulder exercises...

Lostsoul85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this is what I have been eating the past couple months or so

breakfast Whole grain wheat bread with about 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
A cup of oatmeal with a cup of skin milk

lunch preworkout
A cup of oatmeal.A cup of Milk and a banana

Or will carb load with a bowl of spagetti before lifting

Dinner
4-5 scrambled eggs
Turkey sandwich
more oatmeal

I'd say about 20percent of my diet is protein 40 percent carb and 40 percent fat

Its hard for me to to get creative enough to find a 3 meal plan that I can eat every day as a base that doesn't require cooking.
@espi or anyone here
Can someone give me a cheap and simple 3 meal plan that I is balanced,doesn't require a lot of cooking and I can repeat day in and day out