Is smashing a friends sister ok?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is in her late 20s with two kids. Not a close friend. I’ve known him 10-15 years and his sister has flirted with me the whole time, she’s newly single. The stars have aligned and this absolute weapon is flirting via text.

She’s agreed to come over Friday 12th June - 3 weeks out - grown people timelines. Anyway I feel this is my only chance to bang a hot chick I have been pining for over 5 years.

My friend thinks I shouldnt do it. I’m having a kid. I feel I need to get it out of my system before I settle down to fatherhood.

There are also 2 other girls, one 24 year old I smashed at work when she was 18 and a Spanish waitress that’s now a dietrician. I have them lined up for next month (2-3 hour drive each). Should I just bang all 3 and focus on my current women? Am I a cvnt? I feel like a cvnt. I honestly can’t resist a women.

Can I just have this last bit of fun, keep it to myself, then move forward with my current girl/baby mum?

Attachments

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ehh just do it man, but fer chrissakes do not let baby momma find out. Consider it your bachelor party. Lmao

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Smash & Dash

Rainrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your friend is old enough he might have more important things to worry about than her sister getting smashed by an acquaintance.

Nonetheless, I would keep it as discreet as possible. Since she is single she might have nothing to lose while you have everything to lose. Even your male friends can be snakes too.

Last edited:

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is in her late 20s with two kids. Not a close friend. I’ve known him 10-15 years and his sister has flirted with me the whole time, she’s newly single. The stars have aligned and this absolute weapon is flirting via text.

She’s agreed to come over Friday 12th June - 3 weeks out - grown people timelines. Anyway I feel this is my only chance to bang a hot chick I have been pining for over 5 years.

My friend thinks I shouldnt do it. I’m having a kid. I feel I need to get it out of my system before I settle down to fatherhood.

There are also 2 other girls, one 24 year old I smashed at work when she was 18 and a Spanish waitress that’s now a dietrician. I have them lined up for next month (2-3 hour drive each). Should I just bang all 3 and focus on my current women? Am I a cvnt? I feel like a cvnt. I honestly can’t resist a women.

Can I just have this last bit of fun, keep it to myself, then move forward with my current girl/baby mum?
Why wait 3 weeks? The longer ahead such things are planned the less likely they will happen.

Why would YOU want to propose to your baby momma? Not that i think its a good idea to get married at all, but most have at least some bluepilled or moral reasons to get into that contract. You even lack the restraint to dyck down 3 women after you just learned you gonna be a daddy and told us you wanna get married.

I mean.... what makes you think at this point in time you can hold back on the 304s once you signed a contract?

Do you even live under one roof with your baby momma?

Maybe i missed some essential background info but you seem to be emotional out of control and might make decisions you will have to pay a heavy price for down the road.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, we've discussed things plenty of times on here and we've agreed on things and disagreed. You've went through plenty the past couple years and I remember it. But bro, you lack self control. That's dangerous for a man. How do you expect to get your life in order when you can't ever stop yourself from your impulses? I'm not even talking about banging your friends sister, I know damn well any smart and high quality man that is highly observant and has respect for himself wouldn't want to be associated with you due to that mindset but that's an issue that you and your "friends" have to face and you can do whatever you want, I'm talking about how tf are you going to get married and just constantly lie? You know damn well you'd flip if someone did that to you. You couldn't fathom being with a woman for her trashy past yet you consciously want to be trashy in the future while being MARRIED. Disappointing.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You feel like a c/nt because of the manipulating gaslighting tactics society has created to control mens sexual drive.

When a terrible song is played on your streaming device do you continue to listen or do you skip the song and forget?

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You've already made your decision("I'm going to bang these other broads, even while asserting in the next breath "Marriage is Godly")... You just want someone else to give a greenlight now

Shrugging off responsibility for our behavior is much simpler, when we provide ourselves with a rationalization, such as: "I just did what the fellas at SS told me to do"

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the dynamics you have with baby momma. If there wasn’t a kid in the future I wouldn’t care otherwise but I have a big spot in my heart for the treatment of children so that would guide me, personally.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Depends on the dynamics you have with baby momma. If there wasn’t a kid in the future I wouldn’t care otherwise but I have a big spot in my heart for the treatment of children so that would guide me, personally.
He should be more concerned about baby momma finding out and cutting him out of the kids life completely because that's what normally happens in those situations before the kids born and she finds out. And lets be real, the likelihood is high she finds out if he is running around banging multiple women.

And even if he fights in court and gets some sort of visitation she will poison the kid against him so they will grow up hating him.

Not really worth it from where I am standing but sometimes you have to learn your own lessons in life.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He should be more concerned about baby momma finding out and cutting him out of the kids life completely because that's what normally happens in those situations before the kids born and she finds out. And lets be real, the likelihood is high she finds out if he is running around banging multiple women.

And even if he fights in court and gets some sort of visitation she will poison the kid against him so they will grow up hating him.

Not really worth it from where I am standing but sometimes you have to learn your own lessons in life.
That’s exactly why I recommended in his parenting thread that he define parenting with an attorney while things are positive and warm. You can only lead a horse to water on these things but I wish you could force a tube down people’s throats so that they had to drink in this wisdom.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tf? You just announced you'll be a babydaddy?

I know that tons of women like these " dark traits" but among now..

Much going on here. Smashing a friends sis doesn't have to be a problem necessarily, but then I'm thinking more about dating than just smashing.

Focus on the babymomma for now because it takes WAY less to get your child alienated from you. As @Divorced w 3 said, now you're better off getting her ti agree to whatever safety plan you have to remain in your child's life.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not. You plan to pull the wool over your future wife's eyes. Integrity is not one of your strong points. No doubt you don't 'get this out of your system' and even if you get your 'Godly Marriage' you'll keep on fvcking women left and right until your baby momma finds out and kicks you to the gutter where adulterers belong.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you give a person this kind of power over you? Asking her not to tell anyone was akin to handing her your balls on a plate. She knows now that she has something on you. Not to mention it probably dried her up a bit to hear that.

Regardless, I am unclear on your relationship with the baby mama. Are you two serious? Or are you just sort of in the picture as the future dad? If it is the former, then yes this is doubly stupid. Don't be such a slave to pvssy that you make a major oversight that could impact your (and your kid's) life for years to come because you couldn't keep it in your pants.

This is before we even get to the friend. You say you aren't close but these kind of situations can be tricky. I lost a good friend back in college by banging his sister and I regretted it. This thing just looks bad all around.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is before we even get to the friend. You say you aren't close but these kind of situations can be tricky. I lost a good friend back in college by banging his sister and I regretted it. This thing just looks bad all around.
Not to mention that if they stay friends, there's always a chance of the sister meeting Murk's baby momma. Women are notoriously bad at keeping secrets.