Is smashing a friends sister ok?

Chow Mein

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed with everyone here saying it’s not a good decision. If you plan to marry your baby mama, this chick knows she will always have this power of knowledge over you. In my perspective, if I let any women have that kind of power over myself and my wife who I committed to for life, I’d be disgusted every morning waking up.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date a couple years ago with my old best friend's sister to a club really didn't feel like a date nor did I smash
My friend and I had a falling out a few years before I took her on a date, we patch things up but the friendship was never the same even though we patched it up not making excuses cause I guess at the time we went out she had a falling out with her family so she wasn't on speaking terms with them but even so looking at it now would I have smash if I could have? most likely but I'm glad I didn't honestly
Main reason why was I was acting "Game goofy" and it just felt a tad odd

Personally, if it's a person I'm actively friends with I wouldn't do it, well depends on how hot she is lmfaoo

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off all, nicely done Murk. Being a dad is about thinking hard about the hard choices.

Secondly, I don’t think boning a friends sister is out of bounds generally speaking.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the sister and the friendship.

Ive hooked up with a really good friend's sister at HIS wedding. Lmao. Attraction was there from start of the evening and she made an excuse of going to an "after party" when in fact she just came a few hotel rooms down the hall to mine. The friend never found out. He has a massive temper issue and he is considerably larger than me, so I'd be afraid he'd beat the crap outta me. LoL

Another good friend's sister was super hot in high school but out of my reach. However as she approached 30 now, the wall hit and everytime I go over to his parents house for a formal dinner or CHristmas party or when she's out with my friend and his wife, she always gives me admiring glances and tries to flirt.

Needless to say though, I wanted the 21 year old version of her, not the 30 year old version. And I think if my friend found out, it would compromise our relationship so I've stayed away.