Is it true that BPD = just low attraction

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what bigneal told me and im looking for thoughts on this.

He said bpd is caused by low interest level and doesnt happen if the girl has high interest level.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If she has Any type of disorder, not much about her is the same as a normal woman's operating characteristics. These disorders are usually caused by events during her adolescence that stunted or stopped her emotional growth from getting to an adult stage. She had it when you met her.
That advice from him, if you stated it correctly, would not be recognized as having any factual basis in the psych community.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes, guys get low interest and inconsistent behavior because of said low interest and they chalk it up to BPD.

If you are high value, even BPD women will put on their "good face" for like two months and mask all of their flaws. No guy I know who have options would do such a thing. When you see the million BPD threads, it is .
A grown man admits to his mistakes and actually wants to blame himself - otherwise it is out of his control. Men playing the victim and wanting other men to empathize is female behavior, and is turning SS into Cosmo.

I genuinely think we have one member with 8+ accounts trying to create the illusion of consensus here.

Also, if a woman has put on her good face for over 6 months, just assume she is good.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I will say this: when you are with your girl, especially if she has emotional issues, try to strengthen her other relationships. Make sure she calls her dad on his birthday. Make sure she calls her mom on mother's day. You should even speak highly of her ex boyfriends or ex husbands.

Also, make sure she eats the healthiest diet possible. Love and nutrition are the only ways you can actually help them heal.

pelvischestly

Banned
Reaction score
Thats what bigneal told me and im looking for thoughts on this.

He said bpd is caused by low interest level and doesnt happen if the girl has high interest level.
If men never had issues with women toxic and so on So Suave wouldn't exist. Nor would any advice forum. Some men join SS for no other reason than to tell anonymous strangers that every woman they've ever dated and continue to meet and date are and were perfect.

In other words any other man that runs across any toxic woman it's 100% his fault never the woman's because the women these perfect men meet and date couldn't possibly ever exhibit toxic traits to them because they are just perfect themselves.

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My most recent ex that I suspect to be BPD, I only think money could keep her acting well enough, and I mean big hundred million dollar money till she gets that marriage contract then it would fall apart. She was molested as a child. Former stripper. Daddy issues. Officially diagnosed as bipolar, I believe, but I think she is BPD.

She used to talk poorly of her ex-bf's and father, and whenever I would tell her to not talk so poorly of her father, she would call me a **** and tell me I wasn't empathizing enough with her. She talked poorly of all her friends. She literally dropped every single girlfriend she's had. When I told her her ex-bf didn't sound like so bad a guy she accused me of trying to make him sound good and her bad.

The first 2-3 months were great. Then she started talking sh1t to me out of no where and laughing, when I called her out on it, she apologized and stopped. A week later, she did the same thing. When I called her out on it, she broke up with me and took it back after 10 minutes and said I need to try and accept her for being rough around the edges.

This battle of trying to get her to act like a loving girlfriend went on for months. Whenever I'd call her out, she would argue back then break up. One of the times, I went NC after one of her fake breakups. She blew up my phone and email and tried coming to my house to "fix things." She apologized for putting me on an "emotional rollercoaster" and all of that, but a week later she found another reason to break up with me. She was also an ultra feminist, so whenever I would point out some of the BS in what feminists spew, she'd get triggered and start raging.

I put up with because I loved her, or at least I thought I did, and I don't really develop feelings for girls very easily.

I don't think there is any winning with her unless you can be completely emotionally detached.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for proving my point. The first 2-3 months are always great. But then the warning signs show up out of nowhere, and this is when it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY as a grown man to respect yourself enough to walk away (or keep her as a fvck buddy).
100% agree with you. The problem is I was stubborn and thought I could fix her.

pelvischestly

Banned
Reaction score
There is a lot of straw man in this. I think you are obviously trolling on purpose. I already said most women will try to put on a good face for the first two months to woo you. But eventually you see the warning signs. This is why you SCREEN women and give them a trial period. Is that too difficult to understand?

The guy who constantly ends up with crazy women obviously does not screen women. Guys who don't screen women are desperate and have no backbone. They couldn't possibly be that "knowledgeable" and "alpha."
So how do you screen them on OLD?

Isn't a woman being on old in the first place a major red flag? Or do you give them two month trial periods?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad, mistaken you for elvis presly. There are two threads on the same thing so I got mixed up.
Right

i'm personally of the opinion that BPD is a real thing and will phuck a relationship up

but im also of the opinion that most guys who get wrecked by bpd's are codependent men who make things worse for themselves

just my 2c

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
If men never had issues with women toxic and so on So Suave wouldn't exist. Nor would any advice forum. Some men join SS for no other reason than to tell anonymous strangers that every woman they've ever dated and continue to meet and date are and were perfect.

In other words any other man that runs across any toxic woman it's 100% his fault never the woman's because the women these perfect men meet and date couldn't possibly ever exhibit toxic traits to them because they are just perfect themselves.
Do you see the basis for you delusion, pelvispresley? You take things to some extreme - "How do movie stars and Billionaires feel?", you ask. "It's 100% his fault" you say, or "The women these men meet are perfect" (while vastly underrating other's women). This is your coping strategy. You were clearly hurt as a child and never healed. I suspect you are either bisexual, gay or female based on your repeated attempts to avoid logic and go with pure emotion, along with setting up instant SS updates on your smart phone.

You know these extremes are false, but it helps you cope with the fact you weren't good enough to keep your woman around. Go ahead and tell yourself that even if you were a Billionaire model actor she still would have left.

pelvischestly

Banned
Reaction score
You meet them in person and then put all women through the same screening process. No exceptions. Just like in the military, where all recruits (whether they signed up in person or ONLINE) have to go through bootcamp.

And how many of the women you met online passed your screening tests? How long did you last with them? A woman being on OLD itself is the first major red flag. How many red flags before you leave?

This is important to know because if many failed you haven't learned your own lesson.

pelvischestly

Banned
Reaction score
Do you see the basis for you delusion, pelvispresley? You take things to some extreme - "How do movie stars and Billionaires feel?", you ask. "It's 100% his fault" you say, or "The women these men meet are perfect" (while vastly underrating other's women). This is your coping strategy. You were clearly hurt as a child and never healed. I suspect you are either bisexual, gay or female based on your repeated attempts to avoid logic and go with pure emotion, along with setting up instant SS updates on your smart phone.

You know these extremes are false, but it helps you cope with the fact you weren't good enough to keep your woman around. Go ahead and tell yourself that even if you were a Billionaire model actor she still would have left.
Are you trying to claim that movie stars, pro athletes, billionaires, etc. never run across crazy women? Never have stalkers? Never have issues with women?

These women are just petrified to lose them, never conniving, manipulative, gold diggers, etc?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Are you trying to claim that movie stars, pro athletes, billionaires, etc. never run across crazy women?
NO, I'M SAYING STOP COMPARING YOURSELF TO THE ELITE.

The Pelvis Thought Process (don't think this)

1) I got dumped.
2) Great men have gotten dumped.
3) I might be great after all.

Are you saying bad women exist, and that you might have just had bad luck but otherwise did everything perfectly? And now you want to know how to avoid having bad luck?

Question: how much money do you make per year?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1) I got dumped.

Even if we don't compare ourselves, the highest level in physical, financial, social status status ALL get cheated on. However they do have an easier time landing women to have these qualities, but they can be cheated and dogged out like any of the others.

pelvischestly

Banned
Reaction score

1) I got dumped.

You're trying to correlate more money = less problems with women? What is your point? Depending how much money you make = less issues with women?

Charlie Sheen is a multi millionaire who dated wrecks. Maybe he should screen better? Do BPD, toxic women just vanish when you are an elite? They aren't after the money, fame, of being with an elite and would NEVER cause them issues?

Aren't you the same guy who tries to compare yourself to Tom Brady talking about don't compare yourself to the elites?

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score