Is 5'8 considered short for a male?

Status
Not open for further replies.

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most woman seem to think any guy under 5'10 these days are short.

Colin O'Brien

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8 is that magic number just between short and average... **** it I say, I'm 5'7 but as long as you've got the inner game it shouldn't hold you back.. except for the few women who only, non exception, go after tall guys but forget about them. The biggest natural/DJ I've ever met was only 5'5, (I met him at a nationwide summer program last year.. he got laid on the second day there.. holy ****).

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an ugly guy who was 5.5, skinny as hell, with a HB9. Didn't seem to bother him, that he was uglyl and short.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope not, since I'm 5'7.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
I saw an ugly guy who was 5.5, skinny as hell, with a HB9. Didn't seem to bother him, that he was uglyl and short.
Thats the key thing there that everybody who has height, looks, money etc issues don't see.

If you have an issue with your height then you don't like yourself and if you don't like yourself then how can anybody else like you.

YOU HAVE TO LIKE YOURSELF FIRST!!!! The is rule no1 in getting people to like you.

The small skinny ugly guy and any men who can get hot looking girls all have 1 thing in common... they like themselves!!

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say that yeah, anything under 5'10'' is short

i cannot belive you americans still use the imperial system

why do you have to decode 2 numbers, when one will do

168cm

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
warrior1 said:
Most woman seem to think any guy under 5'10 these days are short.
You can always respond to that with, "Good, I don't date any woman who weights more than ________.", and pick a number that is lower than her weight. :D

Women are never satisfied with a man's height, yet they aren't satisfied with their own weight either. Sarge on!

Nikar

Don Juan
Reaction score
5"8 in Asia is considered average, but in the West, it might be a bit short.
Most of the white and black guys I've seen all my life so far are really giants, even the girls, and I'm not kidding. I'm talking about guys going as tall as 6"2 and above, and the girls are like 5"7 - 6".

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'6 and it doesn't bother me anymore.
I've always dated girls who were taller than me.
When a girl tell me I'm too short, I say something like :

"You know when we will be making love and having pleasure, my height will doesn't matter anymore ;) :D "

Gangster Of Love said:
You can always respond to that with, "Good, I don't date any woman who weights more than ________.", and pick a number that is lower than her weight.
Ahahahaha really good one ! :up:

nightcrawler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8" and obsessed with height. Although most people that read my posts probably know that. I'm quite depressed because of it too.

Do women overlook height? probably, depending on the guy of course. Also most women are an inch or so shorter than me, so perhaps there are women out there who don't mind dating a guy who is their same height.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
lordson said:
i would say that yeah, anything under 5'10'' is short

I cannot believe you Americans still use the imperial system

why do you have to decode 2 numbers when one will do?

168cm
Lol, nice one.

OurDayWillCome

Reaction score
height isnt that important, get over it and start thinking about more important things. girls wont mind, unless ur a total extreme, like less than 5'4

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask yourself this question: can you improve upon this aspect of who you are?

If you can't (height, pen1s size, etc), there's nothing to worry about because there's nothing to do about it.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People get caught up in it because its an easy excuse for being bad with women. They call themselves "short" and then bury their head in the sand because its easier than facing your problems and overcoming them. Undescended testicles might be the cause of this irrational woman-like behavior. It's like pulling a blanket over your head cause you're afraid of the dark.

The average male American mens height is 177 cm, which is 69.7 inches, which is approximately 5 foot - 10 inches tall. (for white males*).
I'm 5'9, most of my boys are 6'1-6'3, I even have a kid who's 6'8 in my crew. Guess who gets the most IOIs?

Believe it or not, the average guy grows in height until he's around 23 years old. You don't just stop growing right after puberty.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU HAVE TO LIKE YOURSELF FIRST!!!! The is rule no1 in getting people to like you.
Bulls eye!

sotellme_19

Reaction score
haha that youtube video was pretty funny, and i think shortness doesn't really matter unless you let it get to you.

or if you're danny devito.

Status
Not open for further replies.