Introduction - Experienced Player here to save this forum

mothballs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fertileTurtle said:
Hardly ever, if at all. :nono:
A lot of the time actually. Many men are "players" because they feel that if they can tell stories about how many *****es they've ****ed that will make them cool. Just like the guy that buys a ferrari to impress chicks, or the one who works out at the gym constantly because he feels that if he looks big and tough that will make him cool in the eyes of his peers. It's called overcompensation and it comes in all forms.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mothballs said:
Just because you're successful with "the b1tches" doesn't mean you are confident about yourself. And even if you're shy around women, it doesn't mean that you lack confidence in yourself.
Hardly ever, if at all. :nono: This doesn't mean you can't be a one-woman man. This also doesn't mean that some men do not get too wrapped up in the game at the expense of other areas in their life, such as ethics. Ethics and morals are underrated by Americans and everyone now. They are a part of your reality and they will affect you. It's plain dumb to ignore ethics and morals, but many people do and learn too late of their importance.

But if you are shy around anyone, you probably do lack confidence in whatever you are doing. You could, of course, feel like what you are doing is immoral, but I don't think that is what we are talking about here. I think you are trying to say that when a man tries to attract a woman, that he can act like a wuss and that's fine. What an escapist mindset. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Man up or at least admit you are a wuss and need to do something about it. I will never believe that men who approach loads of women with ease are not confident.

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
my friend approaches and sleeps with girls easy because he is a model and knows girls find him hot... he is very confident in that area of his life

in other areas of life he is very insecure though... especially his career and about putting on weight:)

most people have some form of insecurities..

the fact that he enjoys his life though means his confidence in certain areas of his life outweighs his insecurities so he can sit back and still be comfortable with himself

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Logical Player said:
i already get plenty of validation from my friends (who i give advice to as well)

i seriously do not see what is UP with hating on someone who is successful with the b1tches who is offering up advice to those who painfully obviously need it
So what college did you go to again?

:crackup:

And no one is hating on the fact that you can convince women to sleep with you. We're hating the fact that you're lying to yourself about how pathetic your life otherwise is.

TheCorey

Reaction score
Rhoto said:
So what college did you go to again?
:crackup:
WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM, YOU LITTLE NERD???

WHO CARES ABOUT COLLEGE???

IS IT IMPORTANT FOR FEMALES TO WHAT COLLEGE SOMEONE GOES???

NO!!!

Rhoto, you are a stupid Idiot!!!

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad that you found it and shared your experience. Hope you learn some new advice aswell.

Glad to have you :)

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCorey said:

NO!!!

Because kiddo, college is one of the most target rich environments most men will ever encounter. It is here where both men and women learn a lot about life, love and relationships and are socially groomed for the outside world. The learning potential on picking up and getting with women is unparalleled from what I've seen. The confidence building that happens in college is invaluable, and the experience is unrivaled.

Your hasty dismissal of college indicates that you didn't go. Its OK. No need to lose your cool. Just understand that nowadays most women will be more intelligent than guys like you (and probably make more) and they will know they can do better.

And yes, going to a specific college isn't necessarily important to a woman, but being educated, cultured, informed, affluent, polished - all do matter. And no, you don't need to goto college to achieve these but it certainly doesn't hurt. What do you lose by going to college?

Sure you can bang hood rats until your stones explode but I personally respect myself much more than that.

And as Mr. Gates said - "Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one."

Cheers,

Rhoto

Edit - 10 Posts

I actually agree with supreme when he said what does college have to do with laying chicks nothing.
You're right, college doesn't have anything to do with getting laid. But being so quick to repudiate the utility of college is short sighted and immature.

It's funny that you are quoting bill gates and he dropped out of college.
He dropped out of Harvard. To start a little software company. You're right, what a moron.

So what you are saying is if you don't go to college that means you can't have confidence lol. I wonder if guys were getting laid before people even ever went to college.
Again, re-read my post. College can be a confidence builder, you don't need anything but your mind to be confident. Answer the question - What do you lose by going to college?

I also wonder if I got laid before I went to college. We are talking about banging women not rocket science.
WTF are you talking about? No one got laid before SS.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Because kiddo, college is one of the most target rich environments most men will ever encounter. It is here where both men and women learn a lot about life, love and relationships and are socially groomed for the outside world. The learning potential on picking up and getting with women is unparalleled from what I've seen. The confidence building that happens in college is invaluable, and the experience is unrivaled.

Your hasty dismissal of college indicates that you didn't go. Its OK. No need to lose your cool. Just understand that nowadays most women will be more intelligent than guys like you (and probably make more) and they will know they can do better.

And yes, going to a specific college isn't necessarily important to a woman, but being educated, cultured, informed, affluent, polished - all do matter. And no, you don't need to goto college to achieve these but it certainly doesn't hurt. What do you lose by going to college?

Sure you can bang hood rats until your stones explode but I personally respect myself much more than that.

And as Mr. Gates said - "Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one."

Cheers,

Rhoto
I actually agree with supreme when he said what does college have to do with laying chicks nothing. It's funny that you are quoting bill gates and he dropped out of college. So what you are saying is if you don't go to college that means you can't have confidence lol. I wonder if guys were getting laid before people even ever went to college. I also wonder if I got laid before I went to college. We are talking about banging women not rocket science.

Rounder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud??

Anyone else think The Logical Player sounds a lot like Elstud?

Lee

Reaction score
:rockon: :rockon: This is much needed on this site.
finally some good game

TheChad-Ster

Reaction score
TheCorey said:

NO!!!

I am in agreement here. I am new here and I admit to being a lurker.

I listened to that show that was posted above and I also agree with the shows host. I would like to see photo proof though.

Cheers

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rounder said:
Anyone else think The Logical Player sounds a lot like Elstud?
reading the OP, i wouldn't have thought it, but reading LP's severe reaction to the word college seemed to raise a few red flags.

LP, i like your rules, i might not follow them to the letter but i will (and actually already do) use them as guidelines. You know... something to steer the way but not control the ship.

Chill out man... don't pop a vein.

ArMo

Banned
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
I'm curious, where are you from Logical? As in your current base of operations / last five years of your life?

And what college did you go to?

Jusssst curious.

- Rhoto

what the fuk does going to college have to do with gaming girls??? what college did you go to for asking dumb questions like that?

Reaction score
Perfect10 said:
Welcome to the forum. I'm glad that you found it and shared your experience. Hope you learn some new advice aswell.

Glad to have you :)

you sound like a nice guy, thank you for welcoming me, i hope you are having the success with the ladies that you want, if not, let me know :)

I did go to college, and graduated, and currently hold a job in the finance industry

for those who care

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with much of what you said, but to each his own.

And some of yall need to grow up.

Reaction score
Bigg Boss said:
I don't agree with much of what you said, but to each his own.

And some of yall need to grow up.

good shyt

but hey, if you don't agree with those rules in my initial post, feel free to post why, because you might be misinterpreting them

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
[B said:
Logical Player Rule #1[/B] - ALL RELATIONSHIPS END IN BREAK UP OR MARRIAGE.

This means that you should never ever ever take a girl or woman seriously. This means, no true commitment on your part. This means, never have "a girlfriend". Why would a man with game want to SETTLE for JUST one girl, when its an inevitability that the relationship won't last forever? You must realize, that dating women in the 21st century is not the same as 100 years ago, and commitment, TRUE LIFETIME COMMITMENT, is NOT the culture in America right now, so you have no obligation to conform to "morals" and "rules" set by society that are out of date to begin with. Why limit yourself to 1 girl? Why be faithful to some random girl? Do you know that, in 5 years, you will look back on each of these "girlfriends" that you had, and you will realize "oh wow, she was just a girl, why was I stupid enough to commit to this girl? It's not like we are married now, I don't even talk to her".

I agree with most of what you said except your first rule. Now you have your opinion of what you want; it seems like you want to just bang all the biznatches until you cannot anymore, but what a lonely life to live. You will be 70 years old alone in your house with no one to share your life with. All you would have are the stories that come with it. To say that you cannot EVER trust a women is pretty far fetched. Have you met all the women in the world? What about the 50% that do end up staying together and having happy lives? lets say 25% are happy; your saying that taking that risk to be with a woman and being happy forever is not worth it? I dont know about you but after about 3 months of banging all the girls I wanted I could not do it anymore. I felt empty and unfulfilled.

I went back and realized what I really wanted to learn this "game" for was to be able to choose the girl I wanted. I wanted to have the choice and not have to settle for a girl because she is the first girl that showed interest. I wanted to experience relationships so that I can really trully find out what I wanted and what I did not want in a girl. And based on my experience of being in relationships for 3 weeks, 6 months, and years,etc. I finally know what I want and know exactly what kind of girl I would get a long with. I dont waste my time with young drunk girls, girls that are name brand hors, ditsy uneducated girls, gold diggers, etc. I want a girl that is grounded, fun, and easy going, with good family morals. The game has brought me the experience and knowledge to accomplish this part of my life. And I believe that I have learned and grown more being in relationships than any one night stand could offer me. And a true test for a man and his game is being able to keep a girl satisfied in a relationship because I tell you that being in a relationship is a lot more difficult than gaming a girl for a one night stand. Being in a relationship means that you are gaming this girl EVERYDAY without rest.

So, what I wrote may not be what the majority of this board is after. But I can tell you that most of the friends that I have gone through this experience of learning pick up and myself; currently have girlfriends for more than 1 year and going strong. If I saw the Adrianna Lima on the street and she said that I want FCUK you right now I would not do it, because having sex with her at this point in my life would actually hurt me more than fulfill my need to tell my friends that i banged the most desirable woman in the world.

Now you ask what if she cheats on you? Well then I say thank you for the experience and I walk away un reactive and go on to the next girl that will provide me as exciting and fulfilling experience.

I know there are guys on here that really just want a girl that they can be with. I am offering this message that the whole world still has a few women out there that are not going to fall for any pick up lines, stories, and what ever else the pick up community wants you to think. There are still women out there that fall in love with the guy that is nervous and is just himself.

I have preached on this board to tell me why there still continues to be newer and newer techniques in pick up every month, more and more routines and DVDs and books that guys need to spend thousands on. These pick up communities are not there to make you better with women because then they cannot tell you how inadequate you are if you are not banging 100s of women, they cant sell you there latest and greatest idea. If you go on to any board and tell them that you just want to find the girl that really just satisfies you in every way sexual, spiritually, emotionally, etc that some where out there there is PU guru that can easily take your girl and to forget about it.

I like you and am happy that you are here giving advice to guys that are new to all this and you actually have a lot of experience in getting women. and not some keyboard jockey that thinks that all the theories work and that if they know everything then they must know how to interact with a woman, but without actually going out and doing it.

So , good luck on spreading your message, but please try not to scare all this cool as guys in here in thinking that ALL women are undercover beasts that just want to crush all mens hearts and spit it out and then talk about it with their friends. I would rather have you give them the shield and weapons to defend themselves from these women and have them come up with their own conclusions. Again good luck bro.

Reaction score
Hey Logical,

Welcome to this forum! :)

I just want to remark one thing, in a slightly less debasing way others have said it.

It's an admirable attitude and goal to want to help out guys who obviously appear to be in a rut, here on this forum. But honestly, the way to go about that is not to portray yourself as the saviour and the One With Skills And Cunning (tm). If only for the fact that advertising yourself as such, and hypering all over the place how great you really are, is the foremost sign of a clueless and insecure poser. A fact tried and tested throughout history. Not saying that you are this, but you do come off that way right now and the more experienced lads see right through that. ;) (Personally I think you haven't been in the know for that long -- those who've recently made the discoveries are always a bit overly enthousiastic and intolerant of their peers' lack of similar insight. However, this is purely a personal assumption.)

Plus this forum doesn't really need saving. Some people do and that's what this forum is all about: slowly instilling the realizations of Manhood into spineless chumps. One post at a time.

Lead by example, as the old adage goes. I think that says it all.

Other than that, welcome and enjoy your stay. It's always good to have someone in the know around. There are enough people that need the benefit. And who knows, maybe us losers from the slimey depths of the boards can teach you a trick or two as well. :p

Reaction score
trd323 and Alexander the Great:

I guess I can reply to both of you in one post. Thank you for welcoming me to the forum and providing your point of views. I will now give you both a quick counter to the points that you have made -

Alexander The Great - i've been reading this forums for a long time, and I notice the common trend has been that guys who needed help, were getting their hands held constantly, and never being PUSHED, and i'm talking boot-camp military style pushing, because that is the only way some people (like Luke Skywalker, Maxtro, CapedCrusader, the weekly guy who is having major relationship issues) will TRULY listen.

trd323 - correct, i dont advocate being lonely when you are on your deathbed, but instead, i am advocating to not force a relationship upon oneself (which is how the majority of guys end up in relationships by the way).

Pretty much every single guy who posts here about issues with their current girlfriend, they would not (and have not when i asked them) been able to explain to me WHY they have a girlfriend, and I am talking about a secure confident logical answer. You can search the threads, there are simply way too many young men here who have "girlfriend issues", and I am here to say that the solution is to STOP HAVING GODDAMN GIRLFRIENDS. Date multiple girls casually, bang multiple girls every week, string them along, have your fun, because in 5 years you are going to not even remember who they all were.

in the 21st century, there is no commitment from women until marriage, and even then its not a given. Women may SAY and WANT to commit, but because they have been given the FREEDOM to run around and do anything they want (thanks feminism), commitment essentially becomes out of their control, and the longer a guy is in a "committed relationship", the more he loses his Don Juan ways, the more he acquires AFC traits, and the more time he wastes with some random chick who he won't remember 5 years down the line. Respect, lifetime commitment, unconditional love all went out the window in the dating game 50 years ago, the game has been updated, and MEN need to update their strategies accordingly - one of them being to make sure they never feel like a p*ssy when some "girlfriend" makes them feel bad (cue the violins).

The only, ONLY time i can agree with having a girlfriend is when the man is highly experienced with tons and tons of women, and can logically make a decision that he truly WANTS the girl in front of him to himself (having been with many girls in the past, it is easy to compare and contrast what you truly want, as opposed to some guy whos only been with 5 girls), and can safely make the correct judgment that she IS girlfriend-material. Most likely, because he made the correct decision in making her his girlfriend, he will most likely marry her - but it all stems from LOGICAL REASONING and WANTING WHAT YOU AS A MAN WANT

however there are HUNDREDS of guys that have posted here about some dead-end gf/fiance/wife who they never want to actually be with, but they basically feel that they are OBLIGATED to be with them because society said thats how its gotta be, and they lack the balls to simply end the relationship and move on, dont make me post the links to all the threads!!! im sure you have read the same threads that i have - im here to save THOSE guys

i guess my post did get a lil long haha