Internet approaching

Levrone

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about internet approaching?

It's not the same as the real thing, and much easier. But, do some of you guys got some dates out of girls you met on the internet?

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not worth the time. Sure, it's easier to attract a girl online but when you meet her in person you have to start from zero.

Levrone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arlanda
Probably not worth the time. Sure, it's easier to attract a girl online but when you meet her in person you have to start from zero.
Then at least you have a date, and thereby you know something about her.

But it's true, it's not the same as the real thing. But just curious what you guys think about it :) as a good method, or something that should not be done

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Levrone
Then at least you have a date, and thereby you know something about her.
Usually, guys with good Internet game have no "real" game ;) But if you're really good Internet could be a very effortless resource for new dates :p

anamchara

Don Juan
Reaction score
funny

I got a message yesterday relevant to this discussion:

hey
im gonna be in ****** tomorrow night (wed) and am looking for something to do
if interested write me back
later
This was effortless. All it took was putting up a decent profile on myspace and this random girl emailed me. But the ease with which one can get dates on the internet shouldn't be the issue of the discussion. Rather, it's a question of the quality of the women out there surfing the net.

For example, the girl who wrote the messsage above was about a HB6 (if the term hb shoud even be applied).

Has anyone had success dating someone they talked to on the internet that didn't look like they got beaten with an ugly stick?

Levrone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: be VERY VERY VERY careful...

Originally posted by KillaPetehog
However, if she does like you ask yourself one BIG QUESTION:

Why the fuk is she single and why does she want you? [/B]
Uh, this goes on for everything. You can ask yourself everytime that question you got a phone number or a date with a hot chick....... that is not important imo

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: funny

Originally posted by anamchara
Has anyone had success dating someone they talked to on the internet that didn't look like they got beaten with an ugly stick?
Yep! I've got 2 18 yo little cutie pie girlies I met on the web :cheer:

If you run a search, you can find the lay reports (LR) I've posted regarding each.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get some decent chicks online...just spam 'em, brief chat, get 'em on the phone ASAP and meet ASAP. If you don't meet within a week, you probably never will.

Levrone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inc. ©
You can get some decent chicks online...just spam 'em, brief chat, get 'em on the phone ASAP and meet ASAP. If you don't meet within a week, you probably never will.
That are the advices, because if you chat longer and longer, you will become some sort of friends/buddies.

You should just stick to the point and just date them asap.

I have no experience with onlinedating by the way

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about internet approaching?

It's not the same as the real thing, and much easier. But, do some of you guys got some dates out of girls you met on the internet?

If you want to try then do it.

The only way to find out if YOU will like it is to try it.

And do a search there are plenty of threads about this.

Levrone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Internet approaching

Originally posted by OneArmDeeJay
If you want to try then do it.

The only way to find out if YOU will like it is to try it.

And do a search there are plenty of threads about this.
Yeah, but internet dating has pros and cons. Because on the one hand, you can get to know your date first, and approaching is easier. But on the other hand it's harder to set up a date. Because girls dont want to date fast, because they don't know who you are. On the internet everyone is anonymous.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Internet approaching

Because girls dont want to date fast, because they don't know who you are. On the internet everyone is anonymous.
I've found the opposite to be true. When they zero in on you, or feel you have something in common, like your appearance, or whatever gives them that 'feeling', they'll be all over you. Ready to go whereever, whenever.

:woo: Get the hustle on!

Stay Black,

Eric

Levrone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Internet approaching

Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
I've found the opposite to be true. When they zero in on you, or feel you have something in common, like your appearance, or whatever gives them that 'feeling', they'll be all over you. Ready to go whereever, whenever.

:woo: Get the hustle on!

Stay Black,

Eric
But they are not in 1 week into you. And, do you ask them out after one week?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homie, I'll ask them the first night we talk. When you get them on the phone and talk with them, they'll quickly know if you're gonna click. You'll probably know too depending on your social skills.

I've had phone sex with girls I met in chat the same night we ever spoke on the phone and with girls I've met off Myspace - the very first phone call. Hell, I've banged girls off chat and Myspace the first night we met in person, but that's a whole other subject...

Sure, you can ask them out for the next night or for whenever. I've found that setting a date like 5 days out results in alot of flakes. Maybe your experience will be different - you'll need to develop a plan that works for your personality.

Usually, if you're feeling a good connection/rapport with a girl you'll both just know you're going to be going out with each other that Friday night or the next time you're both free.

Sometimes, a girl will even suggest shyt, like: "oh, have you seen [movie title]? I heard it's sooooo funny" or "it looks kinda cool.". This is your que to say, "Let's see it this Friday nite". She'll respond with something like, "ok!" or "sure!". Then, you can talk with her about what time or where or what color underwear she's wearing and if they're thong or granny panties.

:cheer:

Levrone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Homie, I'll ask them the first night we talk. When you get them on the phone and talk with them, they'll quickly know if you're gonna click. You'll probably know too depending on your social skills.

I've had phone sex with girls I met in chat the same night we ever spoke on the phone and with girls I've met off Myspace - the very first phone call. Hell, I've banged girls off chat and Myspace the first night we met in person, but that's a whole other subject...

Sure, you can ask them out for the next night or for whenever. I've found that setting a date like 5 days out results in alot of flakes. Maybe your experience will be different - you'll need to develop a plan that works for your personality.

Usually, if you're feeling a good connection/rapport with a girl you'll both just know you're going to be going out with each other that Friday night or the next time you're both free.

Sometimes, a girl will even suggest shyt, like: "oh, have you seen [movie title]? I heard it's sooooo funny" or "it looks kinda cool.". This is your que to say, "Let's see it this Friday nite". She'll respond with something like, "ok!" or "sure!". Then, you can talk with her about what time or where or what color underwear she's wearing and if they're thong or granny panties.

:cheer:
And how long do you take to get their number? And when you get their number you ask them for a date...

But you don't know exactly how they look, can be a bummer if they're not what you expected lol

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how long do you take to get their number? And when you get their number you ask them for a date...

But you don't know exactly how they look, can be a bummer if they're not what you expected lol

Here's an example:

Last Monday, I added 100 girls or so to my Myspace. I placed a bulletin that every girl could read with the headline 'fvck...'

One girl responded to the bulletin with an email to me saying: "Well I'm the best!".

It was completely random.

So, I commented on her Myspace page and we started some witty banter through about 3 emails. She was obviously enjoying the conversation and using sexual innuendos.

I replied to her 4th email with:

You're fun!

Call me at xxx.xxx.xxxx or let me know you're number and I'll call you.

I know she read the email as soon as I sent it. Guess what!

She didn't call.

The next day, I get home from working out at about 7PM and she had sent me an email:

My ring is xxx.xxx.xxxx

I was stoked! So, I called her at about 9ish and she didn't answer. I left a voice message so she can hear my smooth ass voice ;)

She didn't call.

So, her I am, talking to my buddy at the gym about her on Wednesday telling him about how I left a voice message. He tells me that it's usually the kiss of death to get a chicks voicemail and leave a message. At that point, I mentally checked her off my list.
After we workout, I go home, make some dinner, and the phone rings. It was her!

I answered the phone and we start talking. She begins asking me questions about where I live in AZ and what kind of work I do, etc. She seems really interested in me. I ask her questions about her, find out about her dad and ex bf's ;) (gotta know how they think they should be treated). We talked for 2 fuggin hours.

By the end of the conversation, she had invited me to go out with her on Halloween and we have plans to go to dinner this Friday (tomorrow) at a Greek restaurant.

I'll let ya know how it goes.

This is her:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j_kerouac/detail?.dir=88e3&.dnm=7cd8.jpg&.src=ph

I hope this helps ya out! :cheer:

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone successfully gotten an hb 8.5+ from the internet? The only girls I've ever gotten purely from the internet are about hb 7.5 tops.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I_Only_Live_Once
has anyone successfully gotten an hb 8.5+ from the internet? The only girls I've ever gotten purely from the internet are about hb 7.5 tops.
I'm working on a borderline HB8 at the moment. I'd say HB8+ are difficult to get from the net, though.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll see her in person and let ya know. She claims to have a college degree and dated a doctor in the past. We'll see how it turns out.

Anyway, get a girl to shoot you a few emails back and fourth, ask for her # (I always send her mine at the same time I ask for hers). Talk, get a fun conversation with her and try to get her to meet with you asap.