Internet approaching

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet and real life dating are two different worlds. On the internet its less effort but more of a numbers game because girls get a lot of weirdos.

However one guy said that you start at zero when you meet someone off the internet. Thats true if you dont know what your doing. Like Eric I've banged a girl the first time I met them. And usually when I meet a girl off the internet we have like 90% interest in each other.

As for the ratings. I've met a 8.5, 8 and 9.5. I had a chance to meet more but I dont go below a 7 for sex. Right now I'm seeing a 7 who I met off the internet and talking to two 9-9.5's.

I have some of their pics on my computer but I dont have them on the web. If someone knows how to post directly on this site, i'd me happy to.

But heres the link to one of the 9.5's photo album. By the way lemme mention before you all start calling me a troll for posting up a insanely hot girl. I have NO CHANCE of ever meeting this girl so Im not bragging about how I banged her or w/e. Just wanted to show what type of girls you can meet onlnie if you got what it takes.

We live in different states. The only reason I talked to her was because she has very attracted to me and was exactly what I looked for physically and personality wise so I couldnt resist.

Jewel (check out the 3rd photo album)

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just scheduled a meetup for next week with an online chick. Unfortunately she's only a 6.5-7. Also she's 4 years older than me and is seeking an LTR going by her profile...I'm going for a ONS. Any tips?

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using the internet is really "shaky". It can work, but it's not as good as being face to face.