In a Dark Place...Help Me Reach the Acceptance Phase

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have read a different DJ bible. No one who read the one I did would even date a single mom. Doing so is like applying for a job, where your job will be to raise some other dude's child.

And also, how do you cheat when you aren't married? Every time I hear an unmarried man or woman talking about cheating, I am slightly insulted as a married man. A marriage is a public, lifelong commitment with your partner. If you didn't do that, then DING, you have no lifelong commitment. Don't act surprised when you prove that to yourself!

I see they posted that stupid "cheating" article on CNN (about other men who "cheated" on their "girlfriend") because of the Demi/Ashton situation. NOW ASHTON cheated. It is actually possible to cheat if you are married.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Ok, so I just recently had this text back-and-forth with her. Anybody care to decipher what's going on here?

HER: Don't ever go into my email again.

ME: say what?

ME: was that meant for me

HER: You know it was & I know you deleted the emails you sent me. I'm not saying anything else--just stop treating me like I'm an idiot. Enough already.

ME: Enough is right, don't know why your playing this game or why I would bother to delete my own emails

ME: and stop trying to make me the bad guy, i wish you the best, just be civil for chrissakes

HER: Shut up!

I should add that I DID delete those embarrassing emails, but I don't want her to know that of course.

Last edited:

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeBrown30 said:
Seriously, no contact, at all. If she texts you again, do not reply.
Yeah, you're right. I've totally chumped out. For the past month its like I've had no control over myself.