I'm Training a Girl (picture)

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because fat must make you fat because it is called fat. Alex you should know this lol

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
BTW She has the best form in the squat and DL I have ever seen!

Squat: 40kgs
Bench: 30kgs
DL: 55kgs

They are 3RM's
GEEEZ, that's it!! HAHA. J/K.

Is she interested in gaining any muscle at all?

For me: I eat 5-6 meals per day, 3 of those meals are protein shakes, because I'm lazy. :cheer: (Fiber, Protein, Carb) Sometimes, I don't eat carbs at night. I know I'm supposed to, but my boyfriend and I are having a best ab competition, and yanno.

Supplements: Animal Pak multi; glucosamine; fish oil; biotin; L-glutamine (powder morning, afternoon, before work outs). I always do protein shakes first thing in the morning and right before bed. I don't do them with milk, water only.

If she is a waitress, she could bring the powder to work. You said earlier she isn't into protein shakes, right? Well, tell her to suck it up and do it anyway. :rock:

LivA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooops, I forgot flax seed. :D

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many calories is she getting on her diet??

It is very possible if she doesn't eat enough her metabolism could slow down making it harder for her to lose the weight after constantly dieting at an extremely low level of calories. I recommend a diet around 2000 calories with all the cardio she is doing it will provide great results, but she needs plenty of protein otherwise there will be lots of muscle loss.

I know a bit in this area as i have gotten my ex who was about 165 to a pretty lean 128 in a matter six months or so. I read your friend's stats and its very close to my girl. Pretty much even.

Btw...fatfree yogurt is amazing for you, you just have to get the right brand with very little sugar.

I also i recommend a different kind of cardio other than a bike or a treadmill Tell her that lots of sex is needed for weight loss, and if she wants to lose some breast size recommend t***y f***ing you

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, fullfat yogurt is amazing for you. what's the point of taking the fat out?

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
no, fullfat yogurt is amazing for you. what's the point of taking the fat out?
alex, ur gonna have to explain this to me man....
i always though fat was bad for you as well. (except omega 3 and some others)

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
naturally occurring fats (monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and saturated) are anything but bad from you in the correct balance.

SOME people will have issues with butterfat (i.e. fat from dairy products) but not as many as will have issues with lactose.

yogurt itself is full of friendly gut bacteria and has some protein (complete) and anabolic fat.. it's great for you.

as for fats in general - the bulk of Americans/Europeans today would do best on a mod-high protein, mod-high fat and low carb approach. when people lose the processed grains (bread, pasta, oats etc) and start using fruit and veg for their (low) carb intake that will be when obesity, heart disease and high cholesterol rates will drop dramatically.

and also when the medical industry crumbles so we know it'll never happen. :D

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear "Nice Guy,"

Between those two photos she seems to have a very screwed up posture. You said she's fixed up a bit from the second photo but it's clear as heck that her hips are all screwed up and feet drastically everted. The first photo shows what i think is a badly tilted pelvis though i know some of that is from leaning over.

She's just begging for an eventual injury if she's not going to correct these.

My real question is what is your goal here? Why are you doing this for her if she won't even listen? It doesn't sound like she's too invested in it if anything diet wise she has some excuse not to do it. I don't like nuts.. i'll only eat chicken.. i'll cheat every other day... i'll only eat certain vegetables and those are all the ones that will keep me from losing weight... i don't believe in any religion but if "god helps those who help themselves" why are you trying with someone who won't help themselves? I wouldn't bother if she's not really serious about it. And how much would you put up with if this was a dude?

I had a girl who claims to want to lose weight and wanted me to get her set in a training plan and diet but she still wants to go on 3 day drinking binges. Yeah, right.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Mr R
I don't know what was going on with that old photo but she has great posture. Shoulders back and straight spine, sits straight.
In the first photo I got her to push her but up real hard and she couldn't hold that position very long.

Well this girl came from a family of fast food eaters and has changed her diet immensely to my recommendation, she also gave up clubbing. She has tried the food that I recommended but is repulsed by them. She is serious about this.

Yes I am treating her a little different then I would a guy but It's in my nature to be more gentle and patient with women and I don't care if it's not DJ.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
Do you realize you need a balance of all the natural fats for testosterone production?

You have been hanging around here long enough to know the other benefits of fats.

hope7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Do you realize you need a balance of all the natural fats for testosterone production?

You have been hanging around here long enough to know the other benefits of fats.
Interesting. Source?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hope7 said:
Interesting. Source?
Dear Sosuave moderators,
Please make available a smiley either, bashing his head against a wall or beating his head with a hammer.
Thank you.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hope7 said:
Interesting. Source?
Low-fat diets decrease test. levels. There's plenty of benefits to saturated fats:

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/skinny.htmll#benefits

Plus saturated fat is nearly always accompanied by cholesterol. Dietary cholesterol is a precursor to testosterone.

I just got done reading Mary Enig's full treatment, a 2000 book also called "Know Your Fats" -- the first two chapters are mostly quite technical, but in general, free of some of Sally Fallon's quirkiness her writing is generally less strident and better-supported than the above link.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will she eat dark-meat chicken (thighs, drumsticks, wings)? Nitrate-free turkey? Egg salad? Pork? Ham? Ham salad? BLTs? Just throwing out some other meat possibilities for variety...

Also, can she re-heat food at work? That could help her get more veggies...

Mr R>> I disagree with your conclusion that her dietary finickiness means she isn't committed. I've worked with several gals who are possibly even more finicky, but highly dedicated to their lifting. But at some point, they have to face up to the reality that w/o embracing some new foods & rejecting the conventional wisdom about saturated fat, they're wasting their time in the gym.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New plan.
She will be driving 1 hour to train with me on a tuesay, wednesday or Thursday depending on work. She is very determined.

Training

Example

Mon: Morning fasted cardio (30mins)
Tue: HIIT
Wed: 50% weight of Saturday, more reps + morning cardio (30mins)
Thu: HIIT
Fri: Morning fasted cardio (30mins)
Sat: Full body strength training
Sun: rest

Diet

She will try her hardest to follow a keto diet with a carb day on Saturday. Is this right Alex?
What about fruit and whey after workouts, good?

meal1: 2 eggs + greens
meal2: whey shake + creme/flax oil(full fat yogurt?)
meal3: salami salad
meal4: whey shake + strawberries + 5 fish oil tabs
meal5: deli turkey + lettuce +5 fish oil tabs
meal6: chicken breast + veggies + goats cheese

A green tea before every cardio session. 1 gram vitamin c with solid meals.

snacks: sugar free sweets, strawberries and green veggies.

Is this an optimum plan? How much weight loss is expected per week?
How much water a day?
Any pills that speed up fat loss?

Anyone have any other girlie no-carb meal ideas?
Thanks

Last edited:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Massive improvement, dam thats looking extreamly hot.

Is that your GF, that i saw a pic of a while back?

Or is this a new piece of skirt?

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
new:D

She actually reminds me of my ex but she is getting hot while my ex gets fat.

I have known/trained her for over six months though.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
new:D

She actually reminds me of my ex but she is getting hot while my ex gets fat.

Nice, i approve :D

Your Ex is probably getting fat due to 'emotional sorrow' it usually happens, they either go on a super diet if they think they can win you back, or if they know its a lost cause they 'comfort eat' normally.

Thats some nice piece of as*, you have there and she seems to have a great attitude.

Shes done well.

Anyway of topic, but had to give you props :D