I'm Training a Girl (picture)

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
If someone comes to me for help that is determined and willing to do what I say, I will help them because I received help the same way.
This is just the way my world works.
Yes I understand that, but it's still amazing how a guy makes a thread about it and puts up pics and she's still worshipped in the thread. I'm not specifically knocking you, just saying how it is. And also how you see it as some kind of cool thing, simply because she's female even though a lardass. Am just saying, the matrix never ceases to amaze me. Girls dont see it as impressive if they had a chubby guy training with them I'm sure, he'd need to be built and ripped for her to see it as even worthwhile. Lol.

MM

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't worship her, she worships me!
I am basically getting paid for this with food. She is a great cook, she cooks me up massive steaks even though she doesn't eat them.

She has a better attitude then any girl I know so yeah I like her.

I'm also helping a guy out with powerlifting so it's not because she's female it's because she is determined.

Neubie

Don Juan
Reaction score
props to you wolf!

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
No egg yolks (whites only for us girls) and she needs to use No fat salad dressing - a salad can be very fattening if it has fried croutons, cheese or fatty dressing.

No/lowfat yogurts are still often high in sugars and can mess up her metabolism. NO CHEESE. No skin on her chicken, and she should really eat boiled skinless chicken breasts that she then tops with salsa, or mushrooms onions, peppers, etc. cooked in a nice broth.

She should never fast - it will teach her body to hold on to fat.
I dont understand that either. Why no yolks? Being a woman has nothing to do with it, or shouldn't have anything to do with it. I mean if you say yeah.... My V02max is lower cause i'm a woman, and it is different from a male, that's true. Women have lower hemoglobin, lower blood volumes, smaller hearts, and less muscle mass than men (in general)

So yeah, you are different than us in that respect, but as far as eating, women can eat the same thing as men do.

I've mentioned this before, that FAT is not the sole source of a persons problem in losing weight. It comes down to TOTAL calories. I could eat 100g of fat per day, and at 900cal i'd still be losing weight. 900cal is not enough to maintain even a current weight.

I also dont understand what you mean by the sugar can "mess" her metabolism up.

I am sure Warboss stated the importance of fat I believe, so i'll leave it out.

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude you gotta be tapping that ass

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
onyx said:
dude you gotta be tapping that ass
She's fat and ugly what are you on about. Stop pedestalising 3's for gods sake.

MM

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The link still works. She is progressing so I will update as we improve if anyone cares for it.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mad Manic said:
It says page not found, but I remember there being 2 pics in this thread. One concealed her fat well and made her out to look ok, in the other she was in a bikini on the beach, clear front pose, and she was clearly fat and ugly.

MM
That front one was a 6month before photo. You can tell how much her waist has shrunk. But yes she still has some work ahead of her.

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LivA said:
I had to reread this again this morning, and I'm like, "Dude, are you serious?" You really do all that? When I do my fish, I fry it with the Pam like I said, spray some fat-free butter on it, poor some lemon juice on it, put the heat like on 9 or 10. Usually, it's done all burned and stuff. While I'm burning my fish, I have some veggies in the steamer pot next to me, going full blast on 10 after I put some mexican type seasoning on it. I don't know what it's called - it just looked interesting at the store. I just say it's mexican because it's in Spanish, but I think it has garlic in it because it shows a garlic on the front. I have 2 corn tortillas in the microwave, set at 30 seconds. This usually takes 5 minutes to prepare and I'm done. Just like I like it.
eh...lost track of this thread. i think you misunderstood. i pan fry fish in butter. takes no longer than frying in pam, and you don't burn it. if you like burned fish, though, go for it.

the rest of my post was about how to cook veggies quickly & w/o losing any flavor.

the rest of it was suggestions on how to cook veggies.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing about training a girl is the post workout sex.

I remember this girl I trained about 10 years ago. We'd have sex after the workout all the time. One day she really shocked me. She had me **** her in the A S S in her car in the gym parking lot!

This was when I was an AFC too. Crazy days though! Not a story to tell the grandkids!

Another time I banged her in the woods nearby.

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
The link still works. She is progressing so I will update as we improve if anyone cares for it.
You better be banging her. I train a few girls and they pay me back with back massage... my back is located on my p*nis. (Superbad) :yes:

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds phallic, but really it isn't, SharinganUser.