I'm so horny I think I'm about to rape somebody/thing.

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got so horny that i actually said fvck it!! and started talking to women....it helped me cured my hornyness....hold up?? WTF am i'm talking about?? I want poontang RIGHT NOW!!!!

if your horny enough go out and talk to a girl...wait a week and you say enough "your so intelligent and beautiful" you will end up tearing those walls down!!!!!!

it worked for me.

Reaction score
Thank you for all the ones who really tried to help me...

To clarify a few things...

I don't know if I am actually going to rape somebody, but I Wasn't making any jokes about it. I know how ugly rape is, but I will be honest, at times, when I see some girls, the thought and the scenarios do play in my mind.

I have been considering seeing a psychologist, but I wonder if my condition is clinical?

Yes, I have read the DJB, trust me, I have read it over and over. At this point, I don't think my problem is knowing the stuff, it is applying it. No matter how long it has been, I jsut can't get myself to do anything and I am just so sick and tired of this behavior. Not only that, my body is going insane. Is it normal to get turned on my beer commercials? Or get horny by watching
Anjelina Jolie in Mr and Ms Smith???

REgarding the bootcamp, I have tried it several time, but never actually got over the 2nd week.

Is it actually possible to be beyong help?

Before I try the DJBC again, I think I need to stablelize my state of mind first. I will try to be serious about my work out again, to more physical activities and develop better sleeping habits.

I Truly think I am disgusting and I hate that feeling.

Vagina

PS: Is there ANYTHING else I can do? This is getting out of hand.

MercutioTHEGREAT

Don Juan
Reaction score
whack off/whipe/then go watch some TV

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO! Highfives Penkitten LOL Wow, the theory that women don't know how to give advice on other women is falling apart. You go girl! :)

Originally posted by aftershock
OH my GOD! I've just agreed with a woman twice here in one day. Scary. Penkitten, you are officially one of the very few women who can actually give advice to men.

Work out, or take up a sport. Channel that energy into something productive.

Then read the Bible and join that bootcamp.

Don't EVER think about rape. Rape is sick, period.