I'm probably going to jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off - I would like to say that I am in the wrong for my reaction tonight. Secondly - I realize I should have never gotten involved with this girl.

Tonight - a long time plate of mine comes over belligerent out of her mind. Undoubtedly low value ghastly behavior. We get into it because I am calling her out for being a hot mess and she goes ape **** destroying my house. Ripping paintings off the walls, throwing beer bottles, pots and pans at me. Insane. I am trying to get stupid ass out of the house when she swings at me, pics up a solid wood frame mirror off the ground that she ripped off the wall, and cracks me over the fvckin head. I react with a left jab right to her eye socket and her eyes blows up into a grapefruit. I caught her clean as can be. I was shocked.

Immediate belligerent screaming ensues about never hitting a girl and this and that right on cue. Her friend comes and picks her up - crucifies me as I'm cleaning my house. And now - I am sitting at a hotel pondering wtf is going to happen tomorrow.

She is remorseful. Claiming how much she loves me. Etc. She is fvckin insane and somehow still crazy about me. Always. I would never strike her out of anger. This was completely out of self defense. Big mistake.

I'm not sure if I'm looking for answers here. I just know that if she decides to throw herself a pitty party - I am going to be curb stomped by a thousand white knights. She is a master victim. Fvck me.

Please for the love of God. If you meet a girl who's sole value to you is nothing but a smokin hot piece of ass whose behavior is absolutely atrocious - do not keep her around. She might ruin your life.

ChemGod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol damn bro, that sounds rough. I would advise not to aim for the eyes lol, I dont hit girls but that seems like the worse place to go for, but I can see how you might just do it as a reflex when she hit you over the head. When i was in middle school, I was in class and this kid who I didnt like literally took his pencil and stabbed me on my leg while I was sitting down. Literally, the second the pencil touched me, my left arm just hooked him in the face. This dude was so fken shocked LOL, he just sat there quiet and didnt say a word after that. I wouldnt give this girl another chance tho. Just move on, and avoid her - shes definitely toxic. I dont think shes gonna go to the cops, after all it was self defense.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Settle down. Nothing will happen.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Settle down. Nothing will happen.
I agree, she says she loves you, meaning she won't likely press charges.
Just play along for now, until the evidence of you hitting her disappears. Then dump immediately

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I obviously dont advocate hitting a woman under any circimstances. But, if it was only the two of you there, and she was destroying your stuff and you hit her in self defense...stay holed up in a hotel for a few days. Keep a low profile and shut your phone off. Block this nutcase on all platforms. If the police do contact you...better call a lawyer.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time (hope fully there won't be a next time), take video of the event. For now, just chill. The more time that passes the harder it is to prove anything. This b!tch is a nut, get rid of her ASAP. If even after this you still keep in touch with her, then it's all on you.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should of documented the destruction completely however I took a half ass video of it after I cleaned it up. I do have her on voice recorder admitting that she came at me first. I just video documented the knot on my head. All this is just in case - I'm not putting it out there unless I need to.

Trust me when I say - her eye looks way worse than anything my vids have to show for... What a mistake. I'm no lawyer but if claimed self defense doesn't represent more damage to her than what has been done to myself - I don't have much leverage. The only thing I have is my house, her admittal, my stuff being bashed over my head, and my video of the aftermath.

Either way - she is a goner completely after its settled.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope it just blows over for you, man. This is some fücked up whacked out $hit.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I plan on being a Sargent so if I came to that scene, I would deem it as home invasion/vandalism and you retaliated in self defense. Especially since she attacked you.

The second someone is not welcome in your house/property you have the right to attack them, male or female. I wouldn't feel bad about hitting her to be honest. You did what you thought was necessary to protect you and your house. If she were a male, would you care as much?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
She is remorseful. Claiming how much she loves me. Etc. She is fvckin insane and somehow still crazy about me. Always. I would never strike her out of anger. This was completely out of self defense. Big mistake.

Oh so you still care about that shlt. Haha. "But she loves me"

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
Oh so you still care about that shlt. Haha. "But she loves me"
No rookie. I'm giving you an inside look at her baths!t hamster spins in order to predict her next moves.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do ;). As for forecasting her next moves, well it doesn't look to be too bad.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dgwizdal said:
First off - I would like to say that I am in the wrong for my reaction tonight. Secondly - I realize I should have never gotten involved with this girl.

Tonight - a long time plate of mine comes over belligerent out of her mind. Undoubtedly low value ghastly behavior. We get into it because I am calling her out for being a hot mess and she goes ape **** destroying my house. Ripping paintings off the walls, throwing beer bottles, pots and pans at me. Insane. I am trying to get stupid ass out of the house when she swings at me, pics up a solid wood frame mirror off the ground that she ripped off the wall, and cracks me over the fvckin head. I react with a left jab right to her eye socket and her eyes blows up into a grapefruit. I caught her clean as can be. I was shocked.

Immediate belligerent screaming ensues about never hitting a girl and this and that right on cue. Her friend comes and picks her up - crucifies me as I'm cleaning my house. And now - I am sitting at a hotel pondering wtf is going to happen tomorrow.

I'm not sure if I'm looking for answers here. I just know that if she decides to throw herself a pitty party - I am going to be curb stomped by a thousand white knights. She is a master victim. Fvck me.

Please for the love of God. If you meet a girl who's sole value to you is nothing but a smokin hot piece of ass whose behavior is absolutely atrocious - do not keep her around. She might ruin your life.

I had something similar last fall, only reason I hit her was she was acting like sh1t, drunk like sh1t, and I hit her really hard, not once, several times, I even chocked her, I almost killed her. Then I took battery out of her phone and left the house I rented. She ended up writing a police report. Then through local mafia boyz I returned her sh1t from that house and she took her report back. But police were ready to arrest me and give this case a go, I was looking down to sentance from 3 to 5 years.

You gotta get in touch with her and appologize and make some crappy story that you love her and want to be with her but you can't because of what she does. Make her take her police report back.

HoneyHitter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You may be better off reporting the incident to the police. However, don't make it come off as if you're reporting her attack. Make it as if you're reporting the "damage". Act as if you need the police report for the sake of insurance coverage. Whether or not you do anything with the report is another story, but by any means: get the incident documented by the authorities the way it really went down.

And don't start your story with "a girl..." or "my girlfriend". Keep refering to her as "my best friend" as long as you can so that they'll have at least started filing the report by the time they find out the whole thing involves a woman.

You don't want her to make up her mind and report FIRST! Because you can bet your life that if she DOES report the incident, she is going to make up a completely different story.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
I had something similar last fall, only reason I hit her was she was acting like sh1t, drunk like sh1t, and I hit her really hard, not once, several times, I even chocked her, I almost killed her. Then I took battery out of her phone and left the house I rented. She ended up writing a police report. Then through local mafia boyz I returned her sh1t from that house and she took her report back. But police were ready to arrest me and give this case a go, I was looking down to sentance from 3 to 5 years.

You gotta get in touch with her and appologize and make some crappy story that you love her and want to be with her but you can't because of what she does. Make her take her police report back.

I did what you suggested during cleaning up my crib and recording the aftermath audio and texts. Never have I softened up for her abit until tonight's aftermath. I would hope that sprinkles of beta pepper may help me Here to move on scratch free (no pun intended). For the record - I cracked her once. If there was a ratio from her cracks to mine for the night - it'd be 10-1. With mine being the last and only blow.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HoneyHitter said:
You may be better off reporting the incident to the police. However, don't make it come off as if you're reporting her attack. Make it as if you're reporting the "damage". Act as if you need the police report for the sake of insurance coverage. Whether or not you do anything with the report is another story, but by any means: get the incident documented by the authorities the way it really went down.

And don't start your story with "a girl..." or "my girlfriend". Keep refering to her as "my best friend" as long as you can so that they'll have at least started filing the report by the time they find out the whole thing involves a woman.

You don't want her to make up her mind and report FIRST! Because you can bet your life that if she DOES report the incident, she is going to make up a completely different story.
You know what you are talking about. Please pm me. I would very much appreciate it. I am looking to make "precautionary moves" tomorrow morning that will not escalate the situation. But will cover my ass should I need to. Thanks.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in the state of M.N we are known as "The Nanny Sate" and we are notorious about siding with "moms and women" in our court cases... if you hit a girl in our state.. I would just keep documentation and stay low key.

I'm not sure what the laws are in your state but get a lawyer quick and find out what your rights are and make sure you avoid any unnecessary jail time for "assault."

Document everything and take notes.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your lawyer is going to tell you to not talk to the police if they come knocking. That's how most people hang themselves - trying to talk their way out of it. Just politely tell them that you are not answering questions without your attorney present. If they threaten you with arrest - let them. Whatever it is, just keep your mouth shut, bail yourself out as soon as you get booked, and let your lawyer handle everything.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully nothing happens man, I mean I would never hit a woman but that's easy to say without experiencing the kind of situation you were in.

Regardless, prepare to be invaded by an army of white knights tripping over themselves to be the good guy for her.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're in good shape despite the obvious damage to your place..

She "loves" you and feels bad now, wouldnt make any sense for her to go to cops. Maybe a bit too much push not enough pull on that one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.