I'm only 17 and I have more game then these pathetic grown ass men aha

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom,

Just use da Schwartz and everything else will fall into place, young padowan.

Naughty Ninja said: "they thought I was Rain Man."

Naughty Ninja also said: "My name is Naughty Ninjaa. Naughty Ninjaa, yeah. Definitely Naughty Ninjaa.." Then I throw a handful of toothpicks on the floor. "One hundred and eighty two toothpicks! One hundred and eighty twooo. Yeah. I'm a Ninja that's Naughty.. One hundred and eighty two."

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
Atom,

Naughty Ninja also said: "My name is Naughty Ninjaa. Naughty Ninjaa, yeah. Definitely Naughty Ninjaa.." Then I throw a handful of toothpicks on the floor. "One hundred and eighty two toothpicks! One hundred and eighty twooo. Yeah. I'm a Ninja that's Naughty.. One hundred and eighty two."

Make fun of me all you want. Just don't touch me or I'll go full blown retard!!!

I think the OP is onto something with the Simple Jack gaming technique.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said:
Atom,

:crackup:

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LankzLuringLadies said:
I've been on this forum for a minute and I must say I'm impressed with a few of you guys game..But a large chunk of you are developing it or have it aabit but you always let the ***** manipulate you in the end..I've developed my game by listening to PlayerSupreme but I've applied my own EXTREME technique..Basically what I do is when I'm walking on the street I give no attention to NOBODY what so ever..I don't care how 'hot' or gorgous she is I stare at either buildings,beautiful trees or just at nothing..and i look in the corner of my eye and the reactions I get are priceless..try this yourself and your eye balls will drop with shock or maybe some of you guys already know this techniqu..anyways have a go ;)
good for you

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
why can you just be open and happy to everyone .... whats with the fvcking ignoring bullsh1t. Ignore if they hurt you but random girls? I Dont get it, a smile goes a long way. You can take a pessimistic take on the "game" but you will fail at the game of life. The only game that matters. Welllllp good luck, what are you going to say in graduate school when you get an interview and the hot azz dean is sitting in front of you asking you questions about your passions in life? Are you going to ignore her because shes a 9? Good luck man!

Reaction score
LOL I've apologized AGES ago. I've gave several people advice,move on. I wasn't in a good state of mind when posting this. This technique is pure common sense if you think about it,women(even ugly women) are use to getting attention all the time,by not staring at women in the street then making your moving when she knows your not desperate will obviously increase your chances.

Reaction score
And only ****ing three girls,I've clearly stated I've only developed game for around a year but it's getting better. You don't even have to stare at tree's, it just keeps your mind busy,just walk straight and don't stare at anything.

Reaction score
Listen

JohnChops said:
why can you just be open and happy to everyone .... whats with the fvcking ignoring bullsh1t. Ignore if they hurt you but random girls? I Dont get it, a smile goes a long way. You can take a pessimistic take on the "game" but you will fail at the game of life. The only game that matters. Welllllp good luck, what are you going to say in graduate school when you get an interview and the hot azz dean is sitting in front of you asking you questions about your passions in life? Are you going to ignore her because shes a 9? Good luck man!
The success of this technique will mainly work with girls you rarely talk to or girls in the club,street or what ever.

Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
So ignoring attractive girls who are too busy with the attention they get from hordes of men will make them open you? Fail.
Attention for girls is like sex,taking it away from them you will make them crave it even more. Pay no attention to girls and find out if I'm lying.

P

perseverance

LankzLuringLadies said:
Attention for girls is like sex,taking it away from them you will make them crave it even more. Pay no attention to girls and find out if I'm lying.
You may well be onto something there. However I think it depends on whether or not the girl finds you attractive.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you cant:crackup: your ignorance is on the internet FOR EVER!!!!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not possible for you to have more game than the older cats on this forum beucase at 17, you aren't going up against girls that have developed anything remotely resembling game at that age.

You're like a kid who scores 30 points in a jr high game and says he's better than the guy sitting on the end of the bench of the Duke Blue Devils.

Grow some hair on your nutts lil man, game some girls that actually have grown hair on their puss and come back to us.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP says he's banged around 3 girls? How do you not know? What is "around" 3 girls mean? Did you rape one so you don't know if it should count as sex? Unless you are the ultimate PuA and laying 3 different girls every weekend I don't see how you wouldn't know how many girls you've slept with.

I call BS on OP's abilities.

Also, game in high school is a lot different then game in college or older. Game in high school consists of talking to inexperienced little girls and trying to show off what isn't yours (parents' house, car, money, etc).

Gaming older women is harder because they have been exposed to many guys to know that most of them are just AFCs and they can pick who they want (even the unattractive ones).

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry OP, I know that you weren't trying to come down on anybody, but I was a super AFC in HS, but somehow I had a chick offer me to come down to her house 3 times. But I didn't because I was a pu**y. :(

What I'm saying is, HS girls are ridiculously horny. They TRY to get guys to eff them.

--------

OH WAIT THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=150895

"Looking at trees" was a bad way to explain this. Lmao!

Last edited:

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if this was meant as a joke but I do this and it often gets results for me. It's science that women have a wider peripheral vision than men, they can clock you (and every other red blooded male) checking them out from a mile off without even looking your way.

...and yes, they are always intrigued by the one guy who is NOT gawping at her, it f*!ks with their ego.